PDA

View Full Version : which team do patriots fans hate most?

patriotsfan50
05-24-2008, 12:21 AM
which nfl teams do patriots fans hate most and why.

i personally hate the following teams.

New York Jets: mangini is a terrible coach who doesnt know what to do as a coach.

Indy: just the rivalry gotta hate them

Chargers: arrogant talk to much and half there linebacking core is on roids.

D-PHINSfan4life
05-24-2008, 12:23 AM
It used to be the dolphins because they USED to have trouble winning in miami
*Some pat fan will come in here and rant about how they beat us be 6 mill this year but i'm not talking this year key the USED*

I'd have to say its the colts so many close games so many times one has knocked the other out of the play offs

pa the nigan 14
05-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Who Cares

griff141
05-24-2008, 03:04 AM
Should'nt this thread be in the Patriots forum?

Teabagging pats
05-24-2008, 03:48 AM
Hate!!!!

LakeShowRaider
05-24-2008, 03:53 AM
I HATE THE PATS...they took our Superbowl...

alexander_37
05-24-2008, 08:43 AM
jets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq7rrQMgUGs

3:36 that guy is awsome

BTownTeamsRKing
05-24-2008, 08:55 AM
that video is hilarious!!

cneil99
05-24-2008, 11:16 AM
I hate Indy the most just based on them being our biggest threat, plus i've always hated Peyton since Brady was already in his shadow but after this year i think the roles have reversed.

On a side note my most hated player is Joey Porter because hes an absolute idiot who isn't very good and never keeps his mouth shut

Wyld1
05-24-2008, 08:41 PM
I hate Indy the most just based on them being our biggest threat, plus i've always hated Peyton since Brady was already in his shadow but after this year i think the roles have reversed.

On a side note my most hated player is Joey Porter because hes an absolute idiot who isn't very good and never keeps his mouth shut

Lol, PM was never in Brady's shadow or vice versa.....

I wonder how many SuperBowls PM woulda had with the deliberate cheating BB employed? Thing is, I ould rather have the one legit one than the 3 * one's the patcheatriots stole!

bosox1899
05-25-2008, 01:59 AM

I wonder how many SuperBowls PM woulda had with the deliberate cheating BB employed? Thing is, I ould rather have the one legit one than the 3 * one's the patcheatriots stole!

Will you STFU! Same old **** with same old morons every ****ing day! People just act ignorant by stretching this whole thing out as long as its been and will never get over it. they'll use it as an excuse for their teams shortcomings and their failures to achieve what the Pats have. All I can say is whatever helps you sleep at night. Damn I hate ignorant people!

griff141
05-25-2008, 03:07 AM
Will you STFU! Same old **** with same old morons every ****ing day! People just act ignorant by stretching this whole thing out as long as its been and will never get over it. they'll use it as an excuse for their teams shortcomings and their failures to achieve what the Pats have. All I can say is whatever helps you sleep at night. Damn I hate ignorant people!

It's pointless to argue with the haters, we know they're stupid, and i'm sure they know they're stupid. They only do it to get a reaction out of patriots fans. They usually have no clue what they're talking about, all they do is repeat whatever they hear on espn. We true patriots fans know the situation alot better than any other football fan. All the haters are just bandwagoners that dont have minds of their own, they just go along with what every other person outside of New England is saying or doing. It's pretty pathetic honestly.

i am bob
05-25-2008, 07:55 AM
It's pointless to argue with the haters, we know they're stupid, and i'm sure they know they're stupid. They only do it to get a reaction out of patriots fans. They usually have no clue what they're talking about, all they do is repeat whatever they hear on espn. We true patriots fans know the situation alot better than any other football fan. All the haters are just bandwagoners that dont have minds of their own, they just go along with what every other person outside of New England is saying or doing. It's pretty pathetic honestly.

Yup what he said.

papelbon58
05-25-2008, 08:46 PM

Patcheatriots? That's not even clever. If you're going to diss a team, at least do it a way that even 1 other non-Patriot fan would laugh with, not at. That's not clever at all man, I'm sorry.

Now that I got that out of my system:
1. Jets
2. Indy
3. Giants
4. Philly

KingJamsI
05-26-2008, 01:29 AM
which nfl teams do patriots fans hate most and why.

i personally hate the following teams.

New York Jets: mangini is a terrible coach who doesnt know what to do as a coach.

Indy: just the rivalry gotta hate them

Chargers: arrogant talk to much and half there linebacking core is on roids.

J E T S Jets Jets Jets.... hate everything about them. i really have no problems with any of the others...SD, Indy, PITT, NYG.... just the jets....

Crickr
05-26-2008, 07:26 AM
I don't really hate any team. There are some very good competors that I like to dump om on occasion but hate ??? I reserve that for more serious things.....

boston_fan_ct
05-26-2008, 09:45 AM
1. Raiders
2. Giants
3. Jets

I am surprised not to see the Raiders listed. Just a dirty, cheap team in mold of the jerk of an owner Al Davis. The hit on Darryl Stingley to me represented everything the Raiders were about. Then they beat the Pats on the freebie from the ref in the playoffs! but the "tuck" play certainly put a big smile on my face!

bagwell368
05-26-2008, 01:31 PM

What? First what makes you think you get out of Pittsburgh, and second, the Rams were a lot better then the TB team that beat your brains out the following year.

And while we are on the subject. What about the phantom roughing the QB call against Ray Hamilton by Ben Drieth. Who admitted years later he made that call to get the Raiders into the SB, because the Raiders had class (can you actually remember back that far?). The Pats for sure would have dismembered the Eagles. Don't forget the beatdown the Pats put on the Raiders earlier that year in regular season either.

bagwell368
05-26-2008, 01:34 PM
I don't really hate any team. There are some very good competors that I like to dump om on occasion but hate ??? I reserve that for more serious things.....

I hate any AFC East team that is a threat to the Pats. I have hated Indy for years. I loathe Manning. I hated the Raiders since the Stingly and Drieth episodes. I hate the NFC especially Dallas. I admired the 49'ers when they were great. I have a lot of respect for Pitt, Denver. SD is the new annoying punk hanging around, and so far we are beating them...

ERLynx
05-27-2008, 09:23 AM
jets. giants. everything new york.

mc6796
05-27-2008, 09:31 AM
1. J E T S - No need to explain.
2. Chargers - They talk/cry to much, win something 1st, then talk.
3. Cowboys - I was a big 49ers fan from the Montana, Rice, Craig, Etc era. I still have some lingering Cowboy hate from then.

Patsfan56
05-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Greetings from Farah, Afghanistan!!

I waited in line to get to a computer and came here. This is a funny thread.

Once again, I agree with Crickr. Some fans annoy me, but hate?? Not so much. Eagles fans are annoying at times but they drank a beer with me when the Eagles lost the SB. JETS, but that is just too easy, and they love their team even without a great record... Colts are more of a respected rivalry with me. ( I know this heat is getting to me and I would never say all of tis back home)

We should bring this up again once the season gets underway.

Super.
05-27-2008, 10:01 AM
1. this is for patriots fans to say who they hate the most, not ******** other fans saying they hate us, please read before you come here

2. The JETS plain and simple, Mangini leaving for NY, and him starting Spygate, plus there from NY, and us New Englanders hate New York, plus their fans are some of the worst fans i have ever seen

papelbon58
05-27-2008, 11:03 AM

If you hate the Pats, then why the **** are you in our forum?

MilledgeGomez
05-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Jets because Mangenious snitched and it led to Spygate

JetInPhilly
05-27-2008, 12:19 PM
J E T S Jets Jets Jets.... hate everything about them. i really have no problems with any of the others...SD, Indy, PITT, NYG.... just the jets....

Dude...I completely understand. I'm a DIE HARD Jets fan but I think the taping thing should have been handled between BB and Mangini. Look what happened and all of the crap that came out of it because it was made public? Nothing is going to change, no further punishment will be given, and now all that is left is people chanting CHEATERS! It's ridiculous.

To be honest, we could have been in YOUR huddle and still lost both games last year. I said it in a previous post...everyone needs to just STFU and play football. The bottom line is "just beat the Pats". Crying won't do it, talking ******* won't do it, and throwing blame won't do it. Just play the game and try to beat the Pats. If your team (no matter who it is) can't beat them...shut up and practice. Period.

I hate the Pats because of the rivalry and the fact that you're in my division and you're too damn good. That's it. People need to understand 1 simple thing about Spygate. Yes, the Pats have been taping for years...BUT...week in/week out, the team still went out and executed. You can watch all the film you want but if you suck...it won't matter. The Pats are verrrrrrrry good, still a top tier team, and the ones to beat. Brady, Samuel, Vrabel, etc. still had to play the game and execute. "You play to win the game".

Sorry to rant a bit but I hope you see that there is at least one Jets fan that's not gonna give you, any of you, *******. Good luck this year (except for weeks 2 and 11). :smoking:

JetInPhilly
05-27-2008, 12:21 PM
If you hate the Pats, then why the **** are you in our forum?

Because he doesn't read before he posts, has too much free time, and is EXACTLY the type of person that just comes in to start *******. Ban him and be done with it.

"You took our superbowl"...BOO HOO.

papelbon58
05-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Dude...I completely understand. I'm a DIE HARD Jets fan but I think the taping thing should have been handled between BB and Mangini. Look what happened and all of the crap that came out of it because it was made public? Nothing is going to change, no further punishment will be given, and now all that is left is people chanting CHEATERS! It's ridiculous.

To be honest, we could have been in YOUR huddle and still lost both games last year. I said it in a previous post...everyone needs to just STFU and play football. The bottom line is "just beat the Pats". Crying won't do it, talking ******* won't do it, and throwing blame won't do it. Just play the game and try to beat the Pats. If your team (no matter who it is) can't beat them...shut up and practice. Period.

I hate the Pats because of the rivalry and the fact that you're in my division and you're too damn good. That's it. People need to understand 1 simple thing about Spygate. Yes, the Pats have been taping for years...BUT...week in/week out, the team still went out and executed. You can watch all the film you want but if you suck...it won't matter. The Pats are verrrrrrrry good, still a top tier team, and the ones to beat. Brady, Samuel, Vrabel, etc. still had to play the game and execute. "You play to win the game".

Sorry to rant a bit but I hope you see that there is at least one Jets fan that's not gonna give you, any of you, *******. Good luck this year (except for weeks 2 and 11). :smoking:

Exactly. (Except for the weeks 2 and 11 part ;))

papelbon58
05-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Because he doesn't read before he posts, has too much free time, and is EXACTLY the type of person that just comes in to start *******. Ban him and be done with it.

"You took our superbowl"...BOO HOO.

Probably. That is exactly what I mean by not coming into our team's forum and start ****. Even if your a fan of a rival team, if you post sensible and logical posts (such as you and DieHardColtsFan), and don't try to start ****, I have absolutely no problem with you posting here.

JetInPhilly
05-27-2008, 12:40 PM
Probably. That is exactly what I mean by not coming into our team's forum and start ****. Even if your a fan of a rival team, if you post sensible and logical posts (such as you and DieHardColtsFan), and don't try to start ****, I have absolutely no problem with you posting here.

100% correct.

ERLynx
05-27-2008, 01:19 PM

Bravo.

benoppici
05-27-2008, 01:57 PM
Jets
Raiders
Colts

Crickr
05-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Greetings from Farah, Afghanistan!!

I waited in line to get to a computer and came here. This is a funny thread.

Once again, I agree with Crickr. Some fans annoy me, but hate?? Not so much. Eagles fans are annoying at times but they drank a beer with me when the Eagles lost the SB. JETS, but that is just too easy, and they love their team even without a great record... Colts are more of a respected rivalry with me. ( I know this heat is getting to me and I would never say all of tis back home)

We should bring this up again once the season gets underway.

You better come back to Maine and cool down . I do think the heat is getting to you. maybe even suck down a few cold ones. Luck to you over there and tell all that my thoughts are with you guys and gals...........

subroc
05-28-2008, 06:53 AM
I don't hate anybody or any team.

I just want to watch good footbal when I watch. I hope the Pats win the close ones but for the most part I look forward to the close ones.

He!!, how can anyone hate Payton Manning? The guy is one of the top QBs of his era. If a fan of the game can't appreciate that greatness, that is too bad.

Now, that fairness rant all said, I do appreciate when the Pats beat the Chargers. So lets see, LT said if they play the Pats 10 times, they win 9 of the games. Well, the Pats are pretty much 3-0 since that statement.

I just have to enjoy that.

patriothuss12
05-28-2008, 12:20 PM
I dont know about you guys, but nobody has mentioned the Denver Broncons.
We are 1-5 against them since our 2001 super season. The beat up on us in 2005 27-13 in the playoffs and ended our win streak in the playoffs.

I also hate the Giants. They stopped an undefeated season.

Then i dont know who to hate more the jets or their fat pig of a coach.

ERLynx
05-28-2008, 12:29 PM

I just want to watch good footbal when I watch. I hope the Pats win the close ones but for the most part I look forward to the close ones.

He!!, how can anyone hate Payton Manning? The guy is one of the top QBs of his era. If a fan of the game can't appreciate that greatness, that is too bad.

Now, that fairness rant all said, I do appreciate when the Pats beat the Chargers. So lets see, LT said if they play the Pats 10 times, they win 9 of the games. Well, the Pats are pretty much 3-0 since that statement.

I dont. I dont have to enjoy anything.

I hate Payton Manning. He's a boring, robo-hick.

I hate LT too. He's a big-mouthed quitter who sits whining on the bench during the team's most important game of the season.

I hate the Giants because I hate Plaxico call me Plexico Burress.

And I hate stupid spygate and the fact that it wont go away.

griff141
05-28-2008, 12:33 PM

This was very refreshing to read, I'm glad their are some fans out there that just love the game. You have my respect and I'm sure you've got the respect of every others pats fan in this forum, feel free to post here and share your opinions whenever you want. See you in week 2 :cheers:

Wake's Fastball
05-28-2008, 01:20 PM

I think most people hate him like they do Derek Jeter... they don't like him, but they do respect his talent.

18colts29
05-28-2008, 08:20 PM

How do you know better than any other fan. Bill Billichek watch game film and have dinner with all of the fans. You give him any pointers.

18colts29
05-28-2008, 08:21 PM
Peyton Manning is the greatest of all time.

KingJamsI
05-28-2008, 09:55 PM
How do you know better than any other fan. Bill Billichek watch game film and have dinner with all of the fans. You give him any pointers.

could you repost that in english?

JetInPhilly
05-28-2008, 10:52 PM

I hate to disagree but...how many rings does Peyton have? Answer: 1 - just like brother Eli (Sorry Pats Fans - bear with me here). You saying this is like me saying Joe Namath is the best of all time...and I cannot say that because I have common sense. I hate to say this, because he's not my QB, but Brady beats Manning (either of them) 99 out of 100 times.

Also, if you were gonna pick a colts QB...do you remember Johnny Unitas? He was pretty big back in the day (Hall of Fame, dubbed - The Master). Remember, if Johnny U started Superbowl III, Joe Namath's "guarantee" would never have come true.

Seriously dude, stop trying to start ****

griff141
05-29-2008, 12:35 AM

What are you talking about? better yet, why are you even posting in here?

griff141
05-29-2008, 12:36 AM

umm no :rolleyes:

ERLynx
05-29-2008, 01:52 PM

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

griff141
05-29-2008, 03:05 PM
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

lol somebody was just watching Billy Madison ;)

18colts29
06-05-2008, 04:27 PM
I hate to disagree but...how many rings does Peyton have? Answer: 1 - just like brother Eli (Sorry Pats Fans - bear with me here). You saying this is like me saying Joe Namath is the best of all time...and I cannot say that because I have common sense. I hate to say this, because he's not my QB, but Brady beats Manning (either of them) 99 out of 100 times.

Also, if you were gonna pick a colts QB...do you remember Johnny Unitas? He was pretty big back in the day (Hall of Fame, dubbed - The Master). Remember, if Johnny U started Superbowl III, Joe Namath's "guarantee" would never have come true.

Seriously dude, stop trying to start ****

so if your saying greatness is how many super bowl rins you have, then you are saying dan marino was not one of the greatest qb's ever. So since trent dilfer has a super bowl ring he is better than marino, is that what you are saying

Super.
06-05-2008, 07:29 PM
i hate anything new york, the JETS the giants....grrrr....i HATE NEW YORK SO MUCH

JetInPhilly
06-05-2008, 11:31 PM
so if your saying greatness is how many super bowl rins you have, then you are saying dan marino was not one of the greatest qb's ever. So since trent dilfer has a super bowl ring he is better than marino, is that what you are saying

Absolutely not. Dilfer was lucky and Marino NEVER had he support of his FO to build a team around him. Marino never getting a ring...and I think every football fan can agree here...is a tragedy. What I'm saying, and listen closely, is that Peyton CANNOT be listed as one of the best of all time because he has not shown much of anything, without Marvin Harrison, to get him there. HE HAS MORE TO DO. Period!

Is he good, hell yes. Would I want him as my QB, without a doubt. The fact which remains is that he failed every year except 1. How many times did the following QB's get it done:

Favre
Brady
Aikman
Kelly
Bradshaw
Montana
Young
Unitas

Those, my opinionated friend, were/are greats. Peyton Manning has more to accomplish in order to be in the same sentence as these warriors of the game.

JetInPhilly
06-05-2008, 11:49 PM
i hate anything new york, the JETS the giants....grrrr....i HATE NEW YORK SO MUCH

And that's why I pay you no mind. You see NY and automatically have an attitude. Read my posts man...nothing but respect for New England. Through the beatings you gave NY, respect. Through Spygate, respect (and people need to let it go...I did), through the IR players practicing, respect. See a trend here?

You hate anything New York? I don't post a dumb**** rants and try to get people pissed off. I beg you...show respect where it is earned. Not give it freely mind you, because there are definitly aholes who like to push the Pats fans buttons, but at least to the people who earn it. Please?

I'm going to rant a bit, and hopefully I don't upset the Pats fans who's respect I have earned, but when Mangini blew the whistle I was pissed. When the whole Spygate thing blew up, I was pissed because EVERY team did/does what Belichick did. When NY fans cheered at Pennington getting hurt, I was ashamed, and when NY fans threw beer on a girl for not taking her top off, I was apalled.

I LOVE my team, and have since I was about 7. You stood by the Pats and the Sox when they sucked...right? I stand by my team, even though I now live in Philadelphia and I get ripped on CONSTANTLY for it...but at least I'm loyal. Exactly the same as you were through the years...now, you just have teams that you can be proud of. Just FYI...there are some NY fans that respect the game and EVERYONE who plays it.

Again, sorry to my new found friends in here, but I had to address this Jackoff. I hope I didn't offend anyone except him. :smoking:

griff141
06-06-2008, 02:10 AM
And that's why I pay you no mind. You see NY and automatically have an attitude. Read my posts man...nothing but respect for New England. Through the beatings you gave NY, respect. Through Spygate, respect (and people need to let it go...I did), through the IR players practicing, respect. See a trend here?

You hate anything New York? I don't post a dumb**** rants and try to get people pissed off. I beg you...show respect where it is earned. Not give it freely mind you, because there are definitly aholes who like to push the Pats fans buttons, but at least to the people who earn it. Please?

I'm going to rant a bit, and hopefully I don't upset the Pats fans who's respect I have earned, but when Mangini blew the whistle I was pissed. When the whole Spygate thing blew up, I was pissed because EVERY team did/does what Belichick did. When NY fans cheered at Pennington getting hurt, I was ashamed, and when NY fans threw beer on a girl for not taking her top off, I was apalled.

I LOVE my team, and have since I was about 7. You stood by the Pats and the Sox when they sucked...right? I stand by my team, even though I now live in Philadelphia and I get ripped on CONSTANTLY for it...but at least I'm loyal. Exactly the same as you were through the years...now, you just have teams that you can be proud of. Just FYI...there are some NY fans that respect the game and EVERYONE who plays it.

Again, sorry to my new found friends in here, but I had to address this Jackoff. I hope I didn't offend anyone except him. :smoking:

you didnt offend me buddy :cool:

nasthemasta
06-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Every Patriot fan should just shut there mouth about who they hate the most because everybody hates you guys!!!!!!!!

griff141
06-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Every Patriot fan should just shut there mouth about who they hate the most because everybody hates you guys!!!!!!!!

And you apparently have the I.Q. of a hairy turd

papelbon58
06-07-2008, 01:19 PM

Why the **** did you come into a Patriot forum then?????

And JIP, you didn't offend me. I actually agree with you. Hating a team is fine, since sports are meant to have rivalries. But hating an entire city and everything that has to do with the city, I mean come on......

Brooke
06-07-2008, 02:49 PM
1) Indy( I hate anything Manning, I have for years)
2) Jets
3) Chargers
4) Raiders
5) Giants

nasthemasta
06-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Why the **** did you come into a Patriot forum then?????

And JIP, you didn't offend me. I actually agree with you. Hating a team is fine, since sports are meant to have rivalries. But hating an entire city and everything that has to do with the city, I mean come on......

How are you sill a patriot fan after knowing that you cheated your way through 3 superbowls...you didnt earn anything you just cheated...thats low and its a disgrace to the game

griff141
06-19-2008, 03:33 PM
How are you sill a patriot fan after knowing that you cheated your way through 3 superbowls...you didnt earn anything you just cheated...thats low and its a disgrace to the game

You do realize you are probably the only person that has brought up that subject in about a month now... whats that tell you?

papelbon58
06-19-2008, 07:28 PM
You do realize you are probably the only person that has brought up that subject in about a month now... whats that tell you?

Just let him go, he's just jealous of our success. So, he has to use every excuse he can think of. Hey Nas (can't wait for his album btw), so our success had nothing to do with our players, right? They didn't have to execute since our coach cheated, right? :rolleyes:

griff141
06-20-2008, 03:00 AM
Just let him go, he's just jealous of our success. So, he has to use every excuse he can think of. Hey Nas (can't wait for his album btw), so our success had nothing to do with our players, right? They didn't have to execute since our coach cheated, right? :rolleyes:

Yeah your right, there is no point in sinking to the haters level.

RedSoxMike
06-20-2008, 01:16 PM

Man, you're one of the coolest Jets fans I've seen yet. That said I absolutely loathe the Jets. I also hate the Raiders.

WilymoPena
06-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Colts, only because I hate those ******** Peyton Manning commercials. Both of those retards sound like they've taken too many hits to the head.

cubs92
07-03-2008, 05:02 PM
i absolutely cant stand the colts. my second most hated team is the jets. cant stand either of them

J-E-T-S
07-03-2008, 06:04 PM
jets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq7rrQMgUGs

3:36 that guy is awsome

That guy is funny did you see the Raiders fan?? He said he wants Al Davis to die for basically ruining the organization not a fast death but slow like cancer. He doesnt want nothing fancy just a defensive standout like (Glen Dorsey). He doesnt want the flasjh like DMC. But since he is a Raiders fan he knows that their team is ******** and he knows they will go for the dumb pick!

Wow that guy predicted it head on. Along with an additional 5yrs of mediocrity by the Raiders

J-E-T-S
07-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Man, you're one of the coolest Jets fans I've seen yet. That said I absolutely loathe the Jets. I also hate the Raiders.

If you think he is a cool Jets fan than you should know me by now. The Jets and Pats are like brothers in a sense, the organizations both run a tight ship and they both have shared multiple coaches through the years and a handful of players. We are both very similar. I dont like BB of the Pats well because he was our coach and then resigned and went to NE and the rest is history.

Also I am a huge Red Sox fan. :hi5:

RedSoxMike
07-03-2008, 10:35 PM
If you think he is a cool Jets fan than you should know me by now. The Jets and Pats are like brothers in a sense, the organizations both run a tight ship and they both have shared multiple coaches through the years and a handful of players. We are both very similar. I dont like BB of the Pats well because he was our coach and then resigned and went to NE and the rest is history.

Also I am a huge Red Sox fan. :hi5:

:rock: I've seen your posts and you definately seem like a cool guy. To be honest with you I never "really" hated the Jets until last year, I mean there was always that whole NY thing, but it was the whole spygate bs that pushed me over the top.

MiamiHeatMafia
07-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Colts!

R3aZoN
07-06-2008, 04:03 AM
Who cares, you guys cheat.

ripjhb18
07-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Ha it should be Denver

1-4 the last 5 times against them and stopped the three peat try in 2006

But I like the Patriots so in my opinion it would be the Colts and very close the Jets

papelbon58
07-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Who cares, you guys cheat.

Please don't come back to the Patriot forum if this is going to be your ****ing attitude.

griff141
07-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Please don't come back to the Patriot forum if this is going to be your ****ing attitude.

Don't even waste your time with him. Ignorant and stupid people say ignorant and stupid things.

JetInPhilly
07-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Don't even waste your time with him. Ignorant and stupid people say ignorant and stupid things.

Agreed. If no one recognizes his presence...he can't cause Ruckus. Narrowmineded people exist only to piss off the educated and level-headed.

JetInPhilly
07-07-2008, 01:10 PM
:rock: I've seen your posts and you definately seem like a cool guy. To be honest with you I never "really" hated the Jets until last year, I mean there was always that whole NY thing, but it was the whole spygate bs that pushed me over the top.

Honestly...the whole Spygate thing pissed me off too. A) BB shouldn't have done it, but let's be serious here - why don't you think the other coaches jumped in on the crucification? Answer: Everyone did it and they tried to keep that can closed. B) Mangini shouldn't have ratted. NO ONE likes a rat and it should have been kept in-house. C) Then there's Specter. If the Pats didn't beat Philly in the Superbowl...he wouldn't have cared a bit. That was a dumass man trying to stir the pot and secure his place in the next election. "Guess that backfired" - Good for him! and finally D) It pushed a good rivalry of NY/NE to the point of violence...and that is ridiculous. Fear for your life or that of your family, in my opinion, is the only reason for violence. Hopefully, everything goes back to normal once the season starts and we can all talk trash...followed up by the losing fan buying the winning fan a beer. That, gentlemen, is what it's all about.

I love my team and I always will...but the coach needs to focus in-house and not worry about BB or the Pats. Winning games should be his priority, and I think he owes that much to me and everyone else who rocks the green & white. Mangini's a good coach but, at least in my eyes, deserved everything that he got for being a rat. He's Italian - He should know better by that alone. :smoking:

RedSoxMike
07-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Honestly...the whole Spygate thing pissed me off too. A) BB shouldn't have done it, but let's be serious here - why don't you think the other coaches jumped in on the crucification? Answer: Everyone did it and they tried to keep that can closed.

Exactly. In fact here's an article from SI.com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/07/06/cheating.nfl/index.html) that pretty much says just that. (please note the date it was written)

Then there's Specter. If the Pats didn't beat Philly in the Superbowl...he wouldn't have cared a bit. That was a dumass man trying to stir the pot and secure his place in the next election. "Guess that backfired" - Good for him!

Hell, the moron's even admitted this on the Dennis & Callahan show I think it was.

D) It pushed a good rivalry of NY/NE to the point of violence...and that is ridiculous. Fear for your life or that of your family, in my opinion, is the only reason for violence. Hopefully, everything goes back to normal once the season starts and we can all talk trash...followed up by the losing fan buying the winning fan a beer. That, gentlemen, is what it's all about.

:clap:

I love my team and I always will...but the coach needs to focus in-house and not worry about BB or the Pats. Winning games should be his priority, and I think he owes that much to me and everyone else who rocks the green & white. Mangini's a good coach but, at least in my eyes, deserved everything that he got for being a rat. He's Italian - He should know better by that alone. :smoking:

Correct. The man was on an episode of the Sopranos for pete sakes! ;)

bignicks79
07-09-2008, 12:13 AM
That guy is funny did you see the Raiders fan?? He said he wants Al Davis to die for basically ruining the organization not a fast death but slow like cancer. He doesnt want nothing fancy just a defensive standout like (Glen Dorsey). He doesnt want the flasjh like DMC. But since he is a Raiders fan he knows that their team is ******** and he knows they will go for the dumb pick!

Wow that guy predicted it head on. Along with an additional 5yrs of mediocrity by the Raiders

i know my team hasnt done much but your team isnt so hot either :smoking:

J-E-T-S
07-24-2008, 06:11 PM
i know my team hasnt done much but your team isnt so hot either :smoking:

Well at least my team doesnt have an insane owner. Not to mention that you guys handed out insane contracts to average players.

BRADY4MVP
07-25-2008, 10:06 AM

can you say HATER??? jealousy is an ugly thing

I agree with all you guys and with JetInPhilly and J-E-T-S....gotta have respect. Hate the teams, sure. hate mangini, sure. Curtis Martin, Belicheck, brady, pennington, etc. etc, sure. But the city? no. sports are meant to be fun, some people take it way too far.

Patsfan56
07-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Nice.

Nice. You get the cool kid award. Now go outside and play with your toys.

Take a lesson from the Jets fans posting here. It is a respected, time honored rivalry, not a kittle kids playground.

Make an articulate argument next time or stay off this forum.

69centers
07-25-2008, 11:16 AM
How about right now the answer being: OURSELVES! For losing that horrible Super Bowl. The only way this team can save face is to win it all this year, plain and simple. If not, we'll be forever remembered as the biggest choke in NFL history. If we can win it this year, it will just be a footnote, because we would win our 4th this decade, and people can't talk too much smack about that.

JetInPhilly
07-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Nice.

Nice. You get the cool kid award. Now go outside and play with your toys.

Take a lesson from the Jets fans posting here. It is a respected, time honored rivalry, not a kittle kids playground.

Make an articulate argument next time or stay off this forum.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!! It's nice to see that we CAN all get along:) Seriously, just let the little boys talk. The less we pay them any mind...the less they'll bother us. We don't play the game, although some of us do think we know more than some coaches, so it really doesn't affect our paycheck. It's all good fun and makes for some good ribbing on Sundays. I personally have a few Pats fans that I am proud to call friends. Mind you, not when we all face off or anything, but that's the nature of the rivalry and the game. Honestly, when people start getting out of control, it makes me sad. They have nothing else to do with their lives but think they are the savior or figurehead of a team that doesn't even know they exist.

It's funny how people who like 2 teams that are probably the most bitter rivalry right now...can get along because of 1 small, yet powerful word -RESPECT! Good luck this year guys...just not when you play my J-E-T-S!!!!!

JetInPhilly
07-25-2008, 06:34 PM
How about right now the answer being: OURSELVES! For losing that horrible Super Bowl. The only way this team can save face is to win it all this year, plain and simple. If not, we'll be forever remembered as the biggest choke in NFL history. If we can win it this year, it will just be a footnote, because we would win our 4th this decade, and people can't talk too much smack about that.

Dude, you have a good point here but I seriously doubt that the Pats will go down as the biggest choke artists. Anyone else remember Jim Kelley and the Buffalo Bills of the 90's? Damn!!!!!!!! To get to the dance, I'm not sure but I think it was 3 times in a row, and lose all of it (2 to the same team - Dallas). Damn...I think the Pats will be fine on this topic.

So, is Junior coming back this year? I haven't heard anything either way and I'm just curious.