PDA

View Full Version : PSD League 1 Keepers (2008-2009 season)

Sports Illustrator
04-08-2008, 09:09 PM
You guys are more than welcome to either post your two keepers for next season on here, or tell me here if you wish to enter the draft without any keepers. You can also PM me if you wish. As people tell me what their keepers will be, I will update them in this very same post here this way everyone can see whats going on, just like we did last season.

I just want to remind you all that everyone gets to keep their players for two full seasons and you are mandated to trade your players after the full two seasons because otherwise your players will go right into the draft pool. I will also take note of the people who have their final years with certain players.

There will be some additions to this league, there will be many determining factors along the way.

nYk_way: Shawn Marion and Steve Nash.

Sports Illustrator: Lebron James and Kobe Bryant.

Ruven:

LD V2.0:

Kwon:

*Indiansfan337: Amare Stoudemire

Bob_at_York:

Chicago Whales:

*#24 LA LAnd: Yao Ming

Devils05:

+Lakerdeftones: None

+Joshtd1: None

+_Supreme_: None

Key
* = Players that will be kept during the meantime.
+ = New incoming players for this season.

#24 Lakerland
04-09-2008, 07:30 AM
I'll go with Yao as my only keeper for now. I'll think about Carmelo.

PistonsFan14
08-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Can i get in on this?

Sports Illustrator
08-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Can i get in on this?

This league is completely full but we will be having 3-4 other leagues which have open spots in them and you can ask to join in. Be aware, so that you won't be late for the sign-ups.

ari1013
08-07-2008, 08:33 PM
someone can take my spot. I really had no time last season and I'll have even less this season. I'm going to do the laid-back Knicks league but that's about it.

Good luck to all who do participate though.

_Supreme_
08-09-2008, 11:05 AM
someone can take my spot. I really had no time last season and I'll have even less this season. I'm going to do the laid-back Knicks league but that's about it.

Who were your 2 top players?

I figured the new guys will be stuck with the leftovers, but maybe this gives us some more hope :D

IndiansFan337
08-20-2008, 03:16 PM

Sorry to see you go, ari. You won this league a few years ago. Your competitive nature will be sorely missed in this league.

Who were your 2 top players?

I figured the new guys will be stuck with the leftovers, but maybe this gives us some more hope :D
He always had great teams.

_Supreme_
08-20-2008, 05:52 PM
He always had great teams.

Yeah, that's why I figures some good players would become available now.

If we start over with keepers it doesn't matter anyway.