PDA

View Full Version : Cubs Reading (Comcast OnDemand)

AndyDufresne
04-05-2008, 08:02 PM
*If this isn't thread-worthy, feel free to delete, but I think it's pretty cool.*

For people with Comcast, if you go to channel 999 there will be some cool OnDemand stuff related to the Cubs, including videos of Cubs players reading to kids in elementary schools. It's pretty funny to see them interact with the kids and cool that they are giving a little back to the community. Check it out, it's a fun little time-waster.

Buckwheat
04-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Anyone seen that commerical with Fukudome talking? :laugh2: He had a bit of trouble..

Max Power
04-05-2008, 08:31 PM
They also put up replays of Comcast games On Demand. I think they leave it up for 24 hours.

Today's games is already available.

CubsRule08
04-05-2008, 09:18 PM
They also put up replays of Comcast games On Demand. I think they leave it up for 24 hours.

Today's games is already available.

Its actually 48 hours

dbrown1225
07-13-2008, 10:10 PM
*If this isn't thread-worthy, feel free to delete, but I think it's pretty cool.*

For people with Comcast, if you go to channel 999 there will be some cool OnDemand stuff related to the Cubs, including videos of Cubs players reading to kids in elementary schools. It's pretty funny to see them interact with the kids and cool that they are giving a little back to the community. Check it out, it's a fun little time-waster.

does anyone know if you can find these online? i want to send it to people who dont have comcast.