kingbrentg
04-01-2008, 08:37 PM
*Raises hand*

lincecum=future
04-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Nice. Where do you go?

kingbrentg
04-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Well I live in Missouri, so the main place that's close to where I live is Truman lake. Usually just fish for crappie there.

I've fished for trout a couple times in Colorado and Wyoming though.

You?

xander
04-01-2008, 09:46 PM
I've done it in the past. I enjoyed it, it's very relaxing, until all of the sudden when you catch a fish it becomes hectic. I usually do it at a warf near my house.

jacquewho?
04-02-2008, 05:31 PM
I do, honestly. There are 2 ponds close to my house with decent fish, nothing special. Me and my friends usually do it over the summer. And i went fishing in greece this summer as well..lots of fishies there :)

lincecum=future
04-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Well I live in Missouri, so the main place that's close to where I live is Truman lake. Usually just fish for crappie there.

I've fished for trout a couple times in Colorado and Wyoming though.

You?

Well I go on fishing trips alot to go to lakes and rivers for my trout but as far as locally I live on the coast so I usually go ocean fishing. My favorite is to go for striper but I also go for salmon/rockfish and occasionally go eeling.

metsfreak
04-03-2008, 11:33 PM
The fishing is really good where I live but I don't have the patience for it. My buddy caught a 5lb. 11oz. smallmouth bass the other day off of a minnow. I usually go to the lake or river and just get drunk while my friends fish.:D

lincecum=future
04-03-2008, 11:50 PM
I also go ab diving alot too. That is a blast.

BostonRichie
04-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Until the summer I fish at local lakes. When the summer comes I go fishing up in Maine.

yboord028
04-03-2008, 11:56 PM
When I used to not be in a village I had a creek I always used to go to and fish at like right across the street but now I can't really fish anywhere because they either don't stock the creek I'm near or I just don't feel like going to a lake or pond.

Nascar-NJDevils
04-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Duh I logged in using my brothers account.

DeeMan
04-12-2008, 09:08 PM
I love fishing.
My buddy and I go to Florida every year. I get a week off from work every Christmas so we go there.
Been going there every year for about 10 years in a row now. Last December we went for 2 weeks. We fish fresh water only. We drive down pulling our Bass Boat from Jersey. Brutal drive but well worth it. Last trip I caught my biggest Large Mouth yet. 8lbs 8oz. Caught it on a large wild shiner.

In September we go to Lake Ontario for Salmon. We rent a little place for a week. Nice but its small. Best part is its on the water and we have a slip. So we leave the boat in the water all week. Wake up, shower, eat breakfast and walk to the boat and ready to fish in like 15 minutes.

Other than that we fish all over Jersey.

lincecum=future
05-07-2008, 12:41 AM
I love fishing.
My buddy and I go to Florida every year. I get a week off from work every Christmas so we go there.
Been going there every year for about 10 years in a row now. Last December we went for 2 weeks. We fish fresh water only. We drive down pulling our Bass Boat from Jersey. Brutal drive but well worth it. Last trip I caught my biggest Large Mouth yet. 8lbs 8oz. Caught it on a large wild shiner.

In September we go to Lake Ontario for Salmon. We rent a little place for a week. Nice but its small. Best part is its on the water and we have a slip. So we leave the boat in the water all week. Wake up, shower, eat breakfast and walk to the boat and ready to fish in like 15 minutes.

Other than that we fish all over Jersey.

Sounds fun. I do the same thing in bridgeport CA. The fishing is decent but its great up there. Wake up, fish, dirtbike, eat dinner, fish, go to bed. Thats the routine for about a week and a half.

Joshtd1
05-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Fishing is awesome..I'm pretty much the only one out of my friends that likes to fish.

I usually go either to a creek that is on my uncle's land, or go fishing on a bay in Port Aransas. Haven't been there in a long long time though.

lincecum=future
05-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Most people don't have the patience to fish. But that feeling when you hook a fish and reel it makes it worthwhile.

InsaneSports_07
05-08-2008, 06:01 PM
I've gone twice, it's pretty fun. Never caught anything worth keeping though.

ryanph30
05-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Im from Minnesota so I go fishing all time. Usually on the lake I live on during the summer.

Anybody go ice fishing? Thats a great way to drunk while fishing.

InsaneSports_07
05-18-2008, 10:05 PM
I went fishing for fluke, it was pretty boring since you have to let the hook sit on the bottom, waiting for a fish.

I want to reel on in. What type of fishing would that be?

Zwelli2145
05-29-2008, 05:39 PM
I live in Boston, I do some fishing. Not the big game, but some lighter fishing.
great stress reliever for me

lincecum=future
06-01-2008, 08:19 PM
I went fishing for fluke, it was pretty boring since you have to let the hook sit on the bottom, waiting for a fish.

I want to reel on in. What type of fishing would that be?

That would be lure fishing. You just cast it out there and slowly reel it in and hope that a fish bites. Its actually pretty effective if you have the right lure and are paient in reeling it in.

The Schmooze
06-23-2008, 01:44 PM
I used to go with my oldman all the time when I was a kid, and I just got back into it.

I'll fish this river near my house, or a couple lakes in the area. I think its great. Usually trout or bass is all thats around

my dad just bought a boat as well so I started to go fishing in the Long Island Sound. This past weekend I had a striper but the thing snapped the line. I caught a glimpse of it, and it was a doozy.

Anybody have any advice for fishing for trout? I mostly go at this river near my house, and have had a couple close calls but havent gotten that fish yet. I've been using lures but wonder if I was missing any tricks

Beno7500
07-14-2008, 05:00 PM
i like fishing. I usually catch at least one anythime i go. I catch catfish, trout, blugills, coy, tilapia, etc.

mikeyvee
08-06-2008, 08:48 PM
fishing is kinda cool i guess