PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne and his Tats

AirJordan
03-28-2008, 12:00 PM
Honestly I could care less what lil wayne does, but wtf is he thinking with his tats on his face? The one I really want to know about is the one in the middle of his forehead...is that a cross and a penis there? lol...does anybody kno what it is?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/lilwaynemug1.jpg

Pinstripes4Life
03-28-2008, 03:05 PM
IDK y anyone would want to get tats on their face, but u know, Lil Wayne is a lil :crazy:

Stapes51
03-30-2008, 10:51 AM
It's Weezy baby....

iam brett favre
03-30-2008, 12:31 PM
He never killed anyone...poser

guru
03-30-2008, 01:40 PM
He never killed anyone...poser

How do you know?

greg_ory_2005
03-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Wayne is ********, that's why he has tats on his face. Who the hell gets a tat of a penis on their forehead? :pity:

AnaKalia
05-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Ignorant Idiots.

Between his eyes thats a "C" for his mother Cita and his last name, not a penis. What are you? Absolutely ********? I believe above it is a cross, and the tears are for people he "has had killed" that doesnt mean he killed them himself. Therefore not a poser. I am understanding of people who dont appreciate rap and see the artists a joke or pointless. But why do you waste you time flapping your gums about them only to make yourself out to be the idiot?
Im sure at LEAST one of you has a totally pointless and probably stupid looking tattoo.

IRUAM #21
05-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Epic Bump.

cynomatic
05-05-2009, 03:20 PM
It makes more sense that he has a penis tattoo on his face lol

NYKnickFanatic
05-05-2009, 03:25 PM
That might be a cross above the "I", but Im not sure.

It says, I FEAR GOD. When he closes his eyes, on his eyelids it says "Fear" "God".

Here is a pic:

I FEAR GOD (http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll224/kyocera_09/000-lil_wayne-the_carter_3_mixtape-.jpg)

NYKnickFanatic
05-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Ignorant Idiots.

Between his eyes thats a "C" for his mother Cita and his last name, not a penis. What are you? Absolutely ********? I believe above it is a cross, and the tears are for people he "has had killed" that doesnt mean he killed them himself. Therefore not a poser. I am understanding of people who dont appreciate rap and see the artists a joke or pointless. But why do you waste you time flapping your gums about them only to make yourself out to be the idiot?
Im sure at LEAST one of you has a totally pointless and probably stupid looking tattoo.

Sorry, but that is not a "C".

So you fail.

superkegger
05-05-2009, 03:42 PM
really, of all the things to be concerned about, what tatoos wayne has on his face is one of them?

Ragun
05-05-2009, 04:25 PM
haha when i first read the title of this thread i was like woooooo wtf.

lil wayne and his ****!

MiamiHeat
05-05-2009, 04:37 PM
people here love to hate on wayne :pity:

cynomatic
05-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Its because he has a penis tattoo on his face :laugh:

Mane
05-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Its because he has a penis tattoo on his face :laugh:

Cyno.. you produce?

Kyle916
05-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Just look at how ugly he is now...

THEN

Picture him as an elder...

Talk about ugly.

rjcmakaveli
05-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Ignorant Idiots.

lmfao....... your first post ever was to defend lil wayne? hahahahaha

cmellofan15
05-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Ignorant Idiots.

And you have one pointless post...

NotVeryOriginal
05-05-2009, 08:44 PM
^^^I bet that guy is another member but didnt want to shame himself nby defending this tool so he created another account just to cover his tracks :laugh:

It makes more sense that he has a penis tattoo on his face lol

It really does

http://hiphopspy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

Because he is responsible for taking a great genre that had fallen onto life support and finally putting it down. The guy makes 50 cent lsound like Nas

cynomatic
05-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Cyno.. you produce?

yeah ...not as much as a I use to though

29$JerZ
05-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Ignorant Idiots.

has had killed? That's not even proper english.

Secondly, you have to be messed up in the head to have tattoos on your face forever.

Any one noticed in that picture his neck is larger than his head?

KB24PG16
05-05-2009, 10:04 PM
im pretty sure in between his eyes is a L

NYKnickFanatic
05-06-2009, 11:43 AM
im pretty sure in between his eyes is a L

Is an I. :)

Mane
05-06-2009, 03:04 PM
yeah ...not as much as a I use to though

Still, thats awesome :up:

cmellofan15
05-06-2009, 03:24 PM
lol "has had killed"

IRUAM #21
05-08-2009, 08:09 PM
He's gonna diss you in a track if he sees this.

Yeah Bk you better watch out, Weezy will bust a cap in your ***.

BKdoubleStacker
05-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Yeah Bk you better watch out, Weezy will bust a cap in your ***.

ill bust a "cap" on his forehead

BKdoubleStacker
05-08-2009, 08:21 PM
to keep this (or change it to) hip hop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i2ZPMsFBU8

Beno7500
05-08-2009, 09:16 PM
because he isn't very bright

jetsforever
05-09-2009, 12:02 AM

they really do

Becks2307
05-09-2009, 03:03 AM
i always thought the "I" was "of" so it read fear of god...i read that some where

oshea225
05-09-2009, 10:57 AM
"has had killed" is proper english.
"Person X is someone that Lil Wayne has had killed." as in he didn't kill the person himself, but he had someone else do it.

and based on this picture, http://api.ning.com/files/w5AH1XXuQDs4WGzSArsKaG6924V*xl1xjQqnkukw7ZQGsV6dAS u*Lz0DIib8f9pEBvLd6G2*VO7XunbhotSen69RPQjMKQMN/TheCarter3Mixtapemid5689large.jpg , its obviously an "I" between his eyes, for "I Fear God."

theuuord
05-09-2009, 12:17 PM

people everywhere love to hate on wayne. he gives them so much entertainment and they don't even realize it.

keep hating him. it fuels him.

vikings4lifebro
05-09-2009, 12:43 PM
people everywhere love to hate on wayne. he gives them so much entertainment and they don't even realize it.

keep hating him. it fuels him.
Lil wayne is a mutt. They ***** aint hard. He can't even rap with his syrup sipping ***. A milli a milli a milli. What the **** is wrong with that fools face? Tattos and a lip piercing? Wow!! What a loser he is bros. I can name 20 rappers that would murk him right now. Any man that kisses another man in the mouth is gay. He said it was mafia style. No wayne that's gay style you homo. If I ever see lil wayne somewhere in person then I promise im going to RKO his punk *** like Randy Orton on the edge of the sidewalk in broad daylight. Lmao

tbreeze20
10-26-2009, 10:58 PM
its not an i either so you fail it say of for "fear of god" because thats the only thing he fears

GrandDaddyPurp
10-27-2009, 12:18 AM
It's the word "of". His eyelids have the words "Fear" and "God" which makes "Fear of God" when he shuts his eyes.

TheKing23
10-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Dude has literally covered his face in tats.

Mannn, he's gonna regret it when he's older... Just imagine an old *** Lil Wayne with "I AM MUSIC" tattooed on the side of his face...

http://smartsexyrichcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/gremlin.jpg

MiamiHeat
10-27-2009, 07:15 PM
It's Weezy baby....

That's Weezy F Baby and
Please say the mother****ing

theuuord
10-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Lil wayne is a mutt. They ***** aint hard. He can't even rap with his syrup sipping ***. A milli a milli a milli. What the **** is wrong with that fools face? Tattos and a lip piercing? Wow!! What a loser he is bros. I can name 20 rappers that would murk him right now. Any man that kisses another man in the mouth is gay. He said it was mafia style. No wayne that's gay style you homo. If I ever see lil wayne somewhere in person then I promise im going to RKO his punk *** like Randy Orton on the edge of the sidewalk in broad daylight. Lmao

lmao @ this old thread getting bumped and this dude proving my point.

gotta love it.

t-mac1nukka
10-28-2009, 12:30 AM

do you see the irony in calling someone a loser and gay then explaining how you are going to do a fake wrestling move on him?

not only would you be in awe of wayne if you ever seen him on the streets...i would put my house on a bet that you wouldnt do *****. you'd more likely ask for a picture with him that pull some gay azz wrestling move on him.

The_Mac22
10-28-2009, 05:05 PM
lil wayne is just a lil punk *****

SnoopRock
10-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Yep^ bKaD

Oaktown R8ers
10-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Heard this *** is going to Jail
now he'll see wassup with the Crips and Bloods there

Suwooooop
lol

Stamina
10-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Tear drop tats have many meanings, most of them have nothing to do with killing someone. The most common meaning is that a loved one died while the person was in the pen.

lil wayne lover
06-23-2011, 01:04 AM
Wayne is ********, that's why he has tats on his face. Who the hell gets a tat of a penis on their forehead? :pity:

U R WRONG IT IS A "C" FOR HIS LAST NAME WAYNE CARTER NOT A PENIS :mad:!!!!!!! SO QUIT HATEIN AND MAKEIN HIM MORE FAMOUS!!!! OHH AND ALSO DONT HATE CONGRATULATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil wayne lover
06-23-2011, 01:05 AM
Lil wayne is the best
:) <3

Buckwheat
06-23-2011, 01:08 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesome.

lil wayne lover
06-23-2011, 01:10 AM
1. Dont hate congratulat 2. It is a "c" wayne carter for his last name not a penis!! 3. And yall hatein is just makein him more famous she shut up and quit hatein and his dad tattooed the cross on his forehead when he was 3 months old!!!

F*(&"Next Year"
06-23-2011, 01:17 AM
Hahahaha It's obviously 'of'.

Thanks for such a great bump though weezy dick rider.