PDA

View Full Version : Will Dwayne Wade get traded?

t-wolves4ever
01-31-2008, 09:33 AM
the heat need some good young talent and this could be the only way to get it. If wade was traded, who would you want in return

lavis
01-31-2008, 10:12 AM
LeBron of course.

BALLER71
01-31-2008, 12:25 PM
LeBron of course.

:)

Actually I think there will be many rumors about him leaving next year, but I doubt he will...

If we did trade Wade I would want Chris Paul, West and Tyson Chandler... jk, but really he would be very hard to acquire unless CLE gives Lebron which won't happen

Afridi786
01-31-2008, 12:31 PM
Maybe they should trade Wade, and get 2-3 Good players, which would get you into the playofffs, Heat wont get much better the next few years.

LayZbone
01-31-2008, 01:12 PM
its natural, when a team's in crisis, for the fans to start saying ridiculous things like "lets trade our star franchise player"............we're not trading dwyane wade.......end of story. :pity:

Master Mind
01-31-2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah that is ridiculous, im not going to entertain that...In the t-wolves forum they have a thread about D-Wade becoming a t-wolve...lol...wishful thinking on their part, I got a good chuckle out of it...

BALLER71
01-31-2008, 03:40 PM
its natural, when a team's in crisis, for the fans to start saying ridiculous things like "lets trade our star franchise player"............we're not trading dwyane wade.......end of story. :pity:

that's true, he's priceless :)

BTW you are soooo correct on this post

just cause the Heat are doing bad, doesn't mean we have to do something drastic and trade our star player who carried us to a title 2 years ago. Trading Wade would be stupid, unless we get another young star in return like LBJ, Dwight, CP3, or something like that. But even then, whats the point? We're gonna have a top 5 pick this year (as will you guys), so why not just draft someone like Derrick Rose, sign a good SF from free agency like Pietrus, Green, or Maggette....and when Shaq's hefty contract expires, we rebuild around Wade and Rose, or Wade and Beasley....depending on who we draft. One player can make a huge difference. Imagine if the Heat had signed Mo Williams in the offseason...how much better would we be? A LOT. Sucking this season is actually a good thing because we're gonna draft a young star just in time for shaq's career to come to a close. We need to start thinking about the post-shaq era. Trading Wade to the wolves for a bunch of role players would be a major set back. I dont see how that could help us...

t-wolves4ever
01-31-2008, 09:23 PM
But you got to realize, if the heat dont improve then he will probably request a trade. Right now the Heat are in a bad situation, getting old and not alot of young talent. Say the heat win 18 games this year, 20 next year, you dont think wade would ask for a trade? its reality. I know there is a rumors in the Twolves forum about wade, but we already know thats false.

AllOut305
01-31-2008, 11:07 PM
But you got to realize, if the heat dont improve then he will probably request a trade. Right now the Heat are in a bad situation, getting old and not alot of young talent. Say the heat win 18 games this year, 20 next year, you dont think wade would ask for a trade? its reality. I know there is a rumors in the Twolves forum about wade, but we already know thats false.

Okay actually us having this bad season is the best thing that can happen to us and im sure wade is aware of that. We're going to get a stud in a extremely deep draft. Sign some outside shooters and what not in this offseason. That will lead us to become a winning team the next year and then shaq's cotnract expires and thats another 20 mil to spend on a star(with the big names coming out in free agency). Dwayne Wade is no fool the future is a lot brighter for miami than people think. The heat are going to build a contending team for years to come instead of a quick-fix championship and then struggle like this. The same exact thing is going to happen to the mav's if they aqquire j-kid or if clevland does. =)

LayZbone
02-01-2008, 04:10 AM

one rough season isn't grounds for wade to demand out...we can't consider that until we see how he fairs paired up with another young stud from the draft. wade's not thinking about quitting us...at least not until next season is over, when he has a better idea of where the franchise is headed. we wont be limited to 20 wins next season, IMO. i think we'll be a winning team.

marlinsfan24
02-01-2008, 08:04 AM
umm, didnt we go through this with kobe, if we trade wade, were never get equal value in return

so really, what the **** is the point of that?

DonTru
02-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Another pointless thread?

tigerslakers
02-03-2008, 02:56 AM
_Supreme_ is right here, and your trolling will not be tolerated, so cu ;)

stawka
02-03-2008, 07:18 AM
You already said this in another thread... Kill yourself :)

tigerslakers
02-03-2008, 10:09 AM
No trolling please.

marlinsfan24
02-03-2008, 10:12 AM
everyone please just ignore tigerslakers, he's here only to bait, and he'll pretty soon have an infraction or be banned

fishfan79
02-03-2008, 11:17 AM
lock thread?

Weezy
02-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Honestly, you guys shouldnt trade him. Try to just build around him. I think you guys should draft a BIG MAN in this years draft to work out around Wade like Deandre Jordan. Derrick Rose and Wade would be ill also but personally, since Shaq is done in Miami, go for Deandre is best solution for the future.

Imagine if HE DOES become Dwight....imagine a Dwight and Wade on same team. Its frightening.

Lakergirl24
02-03-2008, 12:23 PM
wade is the face of the franchise. they wont trade. him. you guys should have a top 5 pick this year. Myabe you'll get lucky and draft michael beasley or rose. That would help you out a lot

Lakergirl24
02-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Honestly, you guys shouldnt trade him. Try to just build around him. I think you guys should draft a BIG MAN in this years draft to work out around Wade like Deandre Jordan. Derrick Rose and Wade would be ill also but personally, since Shaq is done in Miami, go for Deandre is best solution for the future.

Imagine if HE DOES become Dwight....imagine a Dwight and Wade on same team. Its frightening.

Deandre jordan is another guy. lots of good players i this years draft that could really help the heat get back on track

Lakergirl24
02-03-2008, 12:25 PM
plus imagine how valuable shaq's contract will be next season when he has that huge expiring contract

LayZbone
02-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Deandre jordan is another guy. lots of good players i this years draft that could really help the heat get back on track

plus imagine how valuable shaq's contract will be next season when he has that huge expiring contract

those are some good points. the draft and shaq's expiring next season will really help the Heat get back in the game.

NYMetros
02-03-2008, 04:33 PM
There is no way the Heat trade Wade any time in the near future. What are they looking for in return? Young talent? Well, isn't that exactly what Wade brings to the table? They have to build around Wade. He is the center of the franchise. Most teams would kill for a player like that. I don't like what they did in the off season. They let many good role players go that are way more important than they though. Kapono and Posey would make a very big difference on that team right now and I'll bet Wade is the first to tell you that he wishes he still had those players.

Flashbucket
02-03-2008, 05:08 PM
The Heat would never trade Wade unless he demanded out. He is a smart and rational guy also. He knows the team is in a bad predicament but anyone who uses logic can see that we'll be okay after this draft and Shaq's contract expires. Wade knows the team is not a lost cause. It's a little too soon to be discussing trade rumors or entertaining the idea of Wade leaving us.

LayZbone
02-03-2008, 05:12 PM
The Heat would never trade Wade unless he demanded out. He is a smart and rational guy also. He knows the team is in a bad predicament but anyone who uses logic can see that we'll be okay after this draft and Shaq's contract expires. Wade knows the team is not a lost cause. It's a little too soon to be discussing trade rumors or entertaining the idea of Wade leaving us.

as long as the rumors dont involve wade, i'm good. for example, this shaq for marion+diaw trade sounds great. i'd do that in a heartbeat.

NYMetros
02-03-2008, 05:18 PM
as long as the rumors dont involve wade, i'm good. for example, this shaq for marion+diaw trade sounds great. i'd do that in a heartbeat.

Yeah, that would be a great trade for you guys. Anything to get Shaq out of there.

Flashbucket
02-03-2008, 05:33 PM

sorry bout that..that's what i meant. Rumors involving Wade at this point are silly..

LayZbone
02-03-2008, 05:57 PM
sorry bout that..that's what i meant. Rumors involving Wade at this point are silly..

yeah for sure....."oh no, we're losing pretty bad.....quick, lets trade our star player who led us to a championship and is arguably a top 5 talent in this entire league...that should solve just about everything". Gimme a break people.

LayZbone
02-03-2008, 06:01 PM

awesome sig....rose in a knicks jersey, haha...make me one of Beasley in a Heat jersey, that'd be sick! :cool:.

stawka
02-03-2008, 08:39 PM
awww, poor baby's team getting creamed, get used to it, it'll last for a decade until they win 40 games again:)

LOL i think you're just happy Pau is with the Lakers. Sorry to burst your bubble but the Lakers are not anywhere near Championship contention. They've got a Superstar in Kobe and a softy in Gasol. Good luck come Playoff time when you face Mavs/Spurs/Suns again. Your princess will be booted out of the Playoff's yet again

Beno7500
02-03-2008, 09:30 PM
No way. he is still young. They need to trade shaq for some useful talent

Spurred1
02-03-2008, 10:16 PM
No way. he is still young. They need to trade shaq for some useful talent
It is unlikely that anyone would be crazy enough to take Shaq,s contract, though.

pdub408
02-03-2008, 11:43 PM
I say trade him because he's wasting his talent on a crap team. The coach sucks...you guys are wishing you kept Van Gundy now. Riley is past his coaching prime and can't reach players anymore. He stinks.

Shaq is a huge blubber fat dood that I can't believe hasn't retired yet. God he is SO BAD!!! And the rest of the team just can't do anything. Ricky Davis?!?! HAHAHA!

Poor Wade. I say if your team is 9-35 you shouldn't even be allowed to the all star game, but ahh well. Maybe shaq should really just go and be an undercover cop like he always wanted.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j120/macheteoftheactionbrigade/Shaqcop.jpg

Weezy
02-04-2008, 05:45 PM
awesome sig....rose in a knicks jersey, haha...make me one of Beasley in a Heat jersey, that'd be sick! :cool:.

nyk_way made that, you should ask him to make it. That would be sick.

If you guys get Beasley, im goin to be scared. :cry: BUT

Im like praying for Knicks to get Rose.....

lavis
02-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Ban that pdub guy already?

zbmwkbrdr16
02-06-2008, 02:16 AM
trade wade? how bout this deal?

BUCKS SEND:
Mo Williams
Michael Redd
Charlie V
Desmond Mason
1st round pick

Heat Send:
Dwayne Wade
Jason Williams
Mark Blount
Alexander Johnson

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=518~692~2792~2178~70~3009~1987 ~933&teams=14~14~14~14~15~15~15~15&te=&cash=

seems pretty fair to me and the best y'all will get for Wade...plus Bucks are looking to clean house and y'all are too...you get a decent pick and trade Shaq for Marion and you're looking pretty good (I know it won't happen)

OUTLOOK:
PG Mo Williams/Smush Parker
SG Michael Redd/Desmond Mason
SF Shawn Marion/Ricky Davis
PF Udonis/Charlie V
C Alonzo Mourning

BUCKS:
PG Jason Williams
SG Dwayne Wade
SF Bobby Simmons
PF Yi
C Andrew Bogut

tigerslakers
02-06-2008, 09:01 AM
LOL i think you're just happy Pau is with the Lakers. Sorry to burst your bubble but the Lakers are not anywhere near Championship contention. They've got a Superstar in Kobe and a softy in Gasol. Good luck come Playoff time when you face Mavs/Spurs/Suns again. Your princess will be booted out of the Playoff's yet again

hey at least we make the playoffs, look at Miami's record? its pathetic! i mean cmon! rebuilding teams like minny and seattle have BETTER records than your team, and i dont think the teams u mentioned (Mavs/ Spurs / Suns) are as strong as they were last year, we have a good chance beating them, the only team im worried is Boston, im just glad Miami is at the bottom of the league standings eating the dust of other teams,haha!

Heatcheck
02-06-2008, 02:52 PM
The Lakers will choke again in the playoffs as usual. He choked last year, the year before and he'll keep being the drama queen, snitch he has always been here with gasol. He gets mad because he cant shoot them all, he gets mad when he has to shoot them all. The best player on your team wants to be Jordan so bad, but can even tie his shoe laces. Wade pays his dues everygame he goes for the basket every play an gets slapped, shoved, and poked as much as anybody, theefore of course u get fouled alot. He earns his fouls. Its the ones who complain about him getting calls (i.e. Dirk) who spend their time trying to fake getting fouled instead of making buckets. The Lakers will be dominated again in the playoffs, and we'll bounce back after a good draft and decent free agency. Enjoy another early playoff exit, not that your not use to it by now.

Redbull
02-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Bring him home to Chicago. Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Tyrus Thomas and 1st round pick for Dwayne Wade.

Heatcheck
02-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Lakers fans are just so use to mediocrity that just having a good record makes them happy. You traded away a still in his prime shaq, Youll never do anything again.

Bulls4Lyfe
02-06-2008, 10:15 PM
It is unlikely that anyone would be crazy enough to take Shaq,s contract, though.

hahahaha i guess not!!

samus
08-02-2009, 05:59 AM
The only team i could see wade going to is T-Wolves or Jazz

Wade doesnt want to stay in miami. He is at his athletic peak and hasnt had any injuries of late. He wants to make playoffs this year and the prediction for east playoffs are

1. Magic
2. Cavs
3. Celtics
4. Hawks
5. Pistons
6. Raptors

And other teams like pacers who will break through poss.

we get cud get johnny flinn!!! eh eh eh

heatbb
08-02-2009, 06:10 AM
And I see him going nowhere...

dee279
08-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Best not.

kntresistheheat
08-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Why in the world was this thread bumped????

fins08
08-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Mike James and Darius Songila for Wade and Beasley

Championship!

daleja424
08-02-2009, 10:06 AM
well I hate this thread with a passion but I will still answer the question...
-derrick rose, luol deng, joakim noah, and2 first rounders
-amare, j-rich, and 2 first rounders
-chris paul and 1 first rounder
-bosh, derozan, and 2 firsts
-dwight howard and mike pietrus
-Lebron James
-Kobe and Odom
-Devin Harris, Brooky Lopez, and 2 firsts
-al jefferson, kevin love, and ricky rubio
-brandon roy, greg oden, and travis outlaw
-kevin durant and james harden
-Mello, Nene, and a draft pick
-Joe Johnson, Al Horford, and a pick

flashelement
08-02-2009, 10:12 AM
well I hate this thread with a passion but I will still answer the question...
-derrick rose, luol deng, joakim noah, and2 first rounders
-amare, j-rich, and 2 first rounders
-chris paul and 1 first rounder
-bosh, derozan, and 2 firsts
-dwight howard and mike pietrus
-Lebron James
-Kobe and Odom
-Devin Harris, Brooky Lopez, and 2 firsts
-al jefferson, kevin love, and ricky rubio
-brandon roy, greg oden, and travis outlaw
-kevin durant and james harden
-Mello, Nene, and a draft pick
-Joe Johnson, Al Horford, and a pick

Yeah, that sounds about right... All of those trades except with the Magic, Cleveland, and Lakers are in the realm of possibility. Good job.

dandman1021
08-02-2009, 10:19 AM
i dont like the thread :(

MiamiLoyal926
08-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Why in the world was this thread bumped????

......thank you......

dandman1021
08-02-2009, 11:07 AM
trade wade? how bout this deal?

BUCKS SEND:
Mo Williams
Michael Redd
Charlie V
Desmond Mason
1st round pick

Heat Send:
Dwayne Wade
Jason Williams
Mark Blount
Alexander Johnson

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=518~692~2792~2178~70~3009~1987 ~933&teams=14~14~14~14~15~15~15~15&te=&cash=

seems pretty fair to me and the best y'all will get for Wade...plus Bucks are looking to clean house and y'all are too...you get a decent pick and trade Shaq for Marion and you're looking pretty good (I know it won't happen)

OUTLOOK:
PG Mo Williams/Smush Parker
SG Michael Redd/Desmond Mason
SF Shawn Marion/Ricky Davis
PF Udonis/Charlie V
C Alonzo Mourning

BUCKS:
PG Jason Williams
SG Dwayne Wade
SF Bobby Simmons
PF Yi
C Andrew Bogut

LMAO at this

kjoke
08-02-2009, 11:55 AM
didnt really read what people had to say so i might be repeating something

What if the Heat are around .500 at the trade deadline would you trade wade get some really good players, then in the offseason sign him again, i doubt that can work though

dandman1021
08-02-2009, 12:01 PM
no...whyt take the risks

MiamiHeat
08-02-2009, 12:44 PM
The only team i could see wade going to is T-Wolves or Jazz

Wade doesnt want to stay in miami. He is at his athletic peak and hasnt had any injuries of late. He wants to make playoffs this year and the prediction for east playoffs are

1. Magic
2. Cavs
3. Celtics
4. Hawks
5. Pistons
6. Raptors

And other teams like pacers who will break through poss.

we get cud get johnny flinn!!! eh eh eh

:pity:
you are an idiot

ldawg
08-02-2009, 12:44 PM
warning please stay out the sun, there is new a finding that the heat cause brains to fry.

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-02-2009, 12:54 PM
I love how people from other team come into our forum and say we aren't gonna get better for a long time. Its unbelievable how they act like they know everything, but 99% of what they say is garbage.

None of you (including us) know anything about the Miami Heat's future so why don't you just keep your mouth shut about it or just go back to your forum. Nobody cares about your pessimistic opinions.

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-02-2009, 12:57 PM
I just noticed this thread was made a year and a half ago lol. Whatever..... this is still stupid as hell.

DQL
08-02-2009, 01:02 PM
er this is old as this earth. Why would you bother?

yboord028
08-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Why exactly was this bumped?

This is a thread from Jan 2008...