PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up/Introduce Yourself Here!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

daWarriorz21
02-27-2011, 10:04 PM
new first timer here..LOve the warriors!!

Monta_8_Ellis
05-19-2011, 11:04 AM
17 year warriors fan and huge fan of Monta. Im from Oakland

Big Moose
05-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Hey all!!!!!

Not new to this forum, but a new poster. Always trolled. Been a dubs fan since 89 when i moved up to the bay area from beautiful (lol) 29 palms. Never watched much pro hoop until then, mostly college, SU and that's it. Die hard fan to this day through everything, and still watch every game (almost) while living in colorado. Hope to have some decent input.

RealWarriorGM
06-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Dubs for life. I have been a fan ever since I saw Manute Bol shooting 3's at the top of the key. Just started posting stuff to. Did I mention I am a huge warriors fan?

The_Mac22
06-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Hi.

Lloyd Christmas
06-21-2011, 03:09 PM
Hey buddy

The_Mac22
06-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Sup :)

Lloyd Christmas
06-21-2011, 03:34 PM
I thought you died Mac

The_Mac22
06-21-2011, 03:44 PM
I did, actually.

Lloyd Christmas
06-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Are you chilling in Thugz Mansion with 2Pac? Tell him I said whatsup.

The_Mac22
06-21-2011, 04:00 PM
Yeah! How did you know?

Conor
07-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Since the poster base has probably changed in this forum quite a bit over the last couple years, I'll re-introduce myself. Hi, I'm Conor. I like the Warriors.

Not much to talk about them with the lockout and all, but yeah, I'll be pitching into a conversation a bit.

likemystylez
07-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Are you chilling in Thugz Mansion with 2Pac? Tell him I said whatsup.

thugz get in free and you gotta be a G......ooh classics- Highschool was fun

JCkrazzy
07-20-2011, 11:59 PM
What up!! i'm Jordan and agree with the Ellis trade for a big man.. haha!

asandhu23
07-21-2011, 12:23 AM
lol

MackShock
07-21-2011, 12:39 AM
lets try this all over..:) for those new who havent used it or to bond us lol

quote the reply below and fill in

MackShock
07-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Name:
Favorite All Time Warrior:
Other sports I follow:
Anything you'd like to share:

MackShock
07-21-2011, 12:45 AM
Now!

MackShock
07-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Name:
Other sports I follow:

Name: Eshan but they call me Shock/Silky
Favorite Current Warrior: David Lee
Favorite All Time Warrior: Adam Keefe (joke)
Other sports I follow: niners and giants to a lesser extent
Anything you'd like to share: Bay Area sports fan..I bandwagon Sharks in the playoffs (not gonna lie). Niners and Giants I follow but not religiously. Warriors will always have priority over any other sport or team. GO DUBS.

asandhu23
07-21-2011, 12:51 AM
boom

MackShock
07-21-2011, 01:00 AM
Haha..try to keep it realistic please..id like to know who im arguing with...and its not someone from the jungles of thailand where Sagat will kick your butt.

Lloyd Christmas
07-21-2011, 03:05 AM
Name:
Other sports I follow:

Name- Lloyd
Location- Walnut Creek
Current Warrior- Udoh
All Time- Brian Cardinal
Other sports- Giants, 49ers, Arizona State

Share- Look Mary, I know this may seem sudden but I've given this a lot of thought. Your the woman I've been waiting for my whole life and I've not ashamed to admit it, please... let me finish. I'm crazy about you. I never felt this way about anybody. Hahaha. Listen to me... I feel like a school boy again... A school boy who desperately wants to make sweet sweet love to you...

MackShock
07-21-2011, 03:21 AM
Name- Lloyd
Location- Walnut Creek
Current Warrior- Udoh
All Time- Brian Cardinal

Share- Look Mary, I know this may seem sudden but I've given this a lot of thought. Your the woman I've been waiting for my whole life and I've not ashamed to admit it, please... let me finish. I'm crazy about you. I never felt this way about anybody. Hahaha. Listen to me... I feel like a school boy again... A school boy who desperately wants to make sweet sweet love to you...

is this memorization or did you flip on the movie?

im assuming you have it on vhs, dvd and bluray? also downloaded to your computer via torrent?

http://www.coolquiz.com/myquiz/myquiz.asp?quiznum=1292203781

JCkrazzy
07-21-2011, 05:12 AM
Name: Jordan
Favorite Current Warrior: Stephen Curry
Favorite All Time Warrior: Tim
Other sports I follow: A's, Niners, Sharks
Anything you'd like to share: I love Jesus!

MackShock
07-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Name: Jordan
Favorite Current Warrior: Stephen Curry
Favorite All Time Warrior: Tim
Other sports I follow: A's, Niners, Sharks
Anything you'd like to share: I love Jesus!

New to PSD? looks like you follow the Niners more no? Nothing wrong with that, just judging by your avatar..looking forward to your input :)

i love Jesus too!

Lloyd Christmas
07-21-2011, 12:09 PM
is this memorization or did you flip on the movie?

im assuming you have it on vhs, dvd and bluray? also downloaded to your computer via torrent?

http://www.coolquiz.com/myquiz/myquiz.asp?quiznum=1292203781

Yeah I tried by memorization and then perfected it by flipping the movie on.

MackShock
07-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah I tried by memorization and then perfected it by flipping the movie on.

ill bet you like the movie cuz his name is Lloyd in the movie..or thats the first thing that stood out when you first saw it...and the rest is history

COOLbeans
07-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Name:COOLb
Favorite Current Warrior:N/A
Favorite All Time Warrior:Webber
Other sports I follow:football
Anything you'd like to share:I also love Jesus, i own 2 businesses and im in my 20's/

Lloyd Christmas
07-21-2011, 07:14 PM
ill bet you like the movie cuz his name is Lloyd in the movie..or thats the first thing that stood out when you first saw it...and the rest is history

Was I supposed to put my real name down? Lloyd isn't my real name. Eric is. To tell you the truth shock, what stood out to me about the movie was it was the best movie I had ever seen up to that point and up to this point today.:)

MackShock
07-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Name:COOLb
Favorite Current Warrior:N/A
Favorite All Time Warrior:Webber
Other sports I follow:football
Anything you'd like to share:I also love Jesus, i own 2 businesses and im in my 20's/

balllllllin. originally from the bay or la?

MackShock
07-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Was I supposed to put my real name down? Lloyd isn't my real name. Eric is. To tell you the truth shock, what stood out to me about the movie was it was the best movie I had ever seen up to that point and up to this point today.:)

Sorry Eric! am I the only one who put my real name lol. are you into slapstick comedies? if you like jim carrey, i doubt youll like steve carrell, since jimmy carrey is all facial expression, and carrell is none.

likemystylez
07-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Name- Lloyd
Location- Walnut Creek
Current Warrior- Udoh
All Time- Brian Cardinal

5 seconds later.... "I desperately wanna to make love to a school boy"....

maybe I should go.....

NO (hits his forhead) thats not what I meant. I like you mary. I like you alawwt"

BTW- whats with everyone using their real name like we all friends up in here :cool:

I mean... I know Y'all know my name cuz of my best bud Ult Warrior..... but calling each other by their first names seems a bit weird. LOL I think of lloyd different now knowing his real name is eric.

Lloyd Christmas
07-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Sorry Eric! am I the only one who put my real name lol. are you into slapstick comedies? if you like jim carrey, i doubt youll like steve carrell, since jimmy carrey is all facial expression, and carrell is none.

The strange thing is I don't really think Jim Carrey would even be in my top 20 comedic actors out there (Steve Carrell might not be either) but Jim's role in Dumb and Dumber was flawless. Carrell is funny though. But I have yet to see him in a movie or show where he is the funniest guy in it.

JCkrazzy
07-22-2011, 02:24 AM
New to PSD? looks like you follow the Niners more no? Nothing wrong with that, just judging by your avatar..looking forward to your input :)

i love Jesus too!

Yah I'm pretty new to PSD I've been following the niners forum a little more then this one, I'm just more of a football fan but love basketball played it all my life up till after high school. thanks for the welcome, I'm looking forward to putting my input in here too! :)

MackShock
07-22-2011, 05:02 AM
I mean... I know Y'all know my name cuz of my best bud Ult Warrior..... but calling each other by their first names seems a bit weird. LOL I think of lloyd different now knowing his real name is eric.

I dont him see him any different. No, I dont know your first name..and you swear like it's identity theft if you share it..people are so paranoid nowadays

MackShock
07-22-2011, 05:03 AM
The strange thing is I don't really think Jim Carrey would even be in my top 20 comedic actors out there (Steve Carrell might not be either) but Jim's role in Dumb and Dumber was flawless. Carrell is funny though. But I have yet to see him in a movie or show where he is the funniest guy in it.

how about this: hangover yay or nay?

MackShock
07-22-2011, 05:04 AM
this should really be for the random/lockout time killer thread :shrug:

Lloyd Christmas
07-22-2011, 12:12 PM
5 seconds later.... "I desperately wanna to make love to a school boy"....

maybe I should go.....

NO (hits his forhead) thats not what I meant. I like you mary. I like you alawwt"

BTW- whats with everyone using their real name like we all friends up in here :cool:

I go by Lloyd around these parts, pal.

Lloyd Christmas
07-22-2011, 12:15 PM
how about this: hangover yay or nay?

A big Yay. I actually went into that movie not really hearing anything about it and not expecting anything. I cried from laughing so hard. There are only 3 movies I can think of that did that to me.

Dumb and Dumber
Austin Powers #2
The Hangover

COOLbeans
07-22-2011, 02:39 PM
^ Ace Ventura 1 or 2, no? I personally don't like Carrell. He's funny, but he only has like 1 character and it's really not all that good to me.

COOLbeans
07-22-2011, 02:41 PM
balllllllin. originally from the bay or la?

originally from Oakland, went to B-High, lived in OC and L.A. for the past 10 years or so. if i move back, it'll probably be to the Peninsula or SF somewhere.

Lloyd Christmas
07-22-2011, 05:09 PM
^ Ace Ventura 1 or 2, no? I personally don't like Carrell. He's funny, but he only has like 1 character and it's really not all that good to me.

I loved both of those movies but didn't cry from laughing in either one.

MackShock
07-22-2011, 06:42 PM
A big Yay. I actually went into that movie not really hearing anything about it and not expecting anything. I cried from laughing so hard. There are only 3 movies I can think of that did that to me.

Dumb and Dumber
Austin Powers #2
The Hangover

See I think Hangover was overhyped. The fact that it was stupid is what made it funny..except I didnt think it was LOL. It had its moments and I laughed, but it was LOL funny

MackShock
07-22-2011, 06:45 PM
originally from Oakland, went to B-High, lived in OC and L.A. for the past 10 years or so. if i move back, it'll probably be to the Peninsula or SF somewhere.

whats B-High? Bishop?

COOLbeans
07-23-2011, 02:22 PM
whats B-High? Bishop?

Berkeley..

COOLbeans
07-23-2011, 02:26 PM
I loved both of those movies but didn't cry from laughing in either one.

fair enough. i just feel like the monopoly man part in Ace 2, "Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars," and also the rhino scene, same movie, are two of the funniest scenes from that era.. But Dumb and Dumber could have gotten an Oscar if there was one, those guys were brilliant.

lol, please
08-10-2011, 03:21 AM
1. San Francisco
2. Monta Ellis
3. Mullins
4. Lakers
5. Niners, Giants
6. thoughts- lets make the playoffs and prove everyone wrong!

MackShock
08-10-2011, 04:31 AM
^^ You cant like the Lakers AND the Warriors...:(

Lloyd Christmas
08-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Is #4 "What team do you hate"?

lol, please
08-10-2011, 08:20 PM
^^ You cant like the Lakers AND the Warriors...:(

Yea, I know, I catch alot of *** from friends because of that..what can I say, when I was growing up the Warriors were falling from grace and the Lakers were dominating..:( Shaq is my favorite player (besides Jordan) of all time and when he went to the Lakers I was sold..but the new Warriors owners have convinced me they want to turn the organization around, and I believe the warriors are winning the championship!! Jerry West will take care of the franchise for a long time, and I think Mark Jackson will be a very successful coach. I also think Curry and Ellis deserve a title with GS, (I hope Ellis stays and they find a way to work the backcourt).

likemystylez
08-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Yea, I know, I catch alot of *** from friends because of that..what can I say, when I was growing up the Warriors were falling from grace and the Lakers were dominating..:( Shaq is my favorite player (besides Jordan) of all time and when he went to the Lakers I was sold..but the new Warriors owners have convinced me they want to turn the organization around, and I believe the warriors are winning the championship!! Jerry West will take care of the franchise for a long time, and I think Mark Jackson will be a very successful coach. I also think Curry and Ellis deserve a title with GS, (I hope Ellis stays and they find a way to work the backcourt).

Yeah so ummmm. this little justification didnt earn you any more respect as a warriors fan.

If we could recap for a second. You were growing up and the warriors were struggling (pretty much the same story for all of us)... so you became a laker fan because they were doing well.

But now you think the warriors are going to turn it around......so your a fan of both teams?

It kinda sounds like your not a real fan of either team, but anyway... we'd love to hear what you had for lunch today. :rolleyes:

COOLbeans
08-11-2011, 05:03 PM
though im not a Lakers fan, i think the dominance of the Lakers in the early 2000's can't be overlooked. I had the Kings all the way as well as Phili, and New Jersey during the finals.

But for lolPhillies, he might have just wanted to watch and root for somebody relevant during the playoffs. Though not ordniarily done in the bay area, it doesnt mean that he's not a real Warrior fan. Just my opinion..

lol, please
08-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Yea that's fine if you don't want to respect me as a real W fan cause i'm a fan of both, I understand that lol. I will be here supporting them either way though haha! Can't wait to see Mark Jackson's coaching approach and results.

MackShock
08-15-2011, 03:36 AM
Yea that's fine if you don't want to respect me as a real W fan cause i'm a fan of both, I understand that lol. I will be here supporting them either way though haha! Can't wait to see Mark Jackson's coaching approach and results.

if youre a fan of the dubs then welcome my brother..we all started somewhere.

I started following the Dubs in 2001 when I was 14. Before then I never followed any sports. Thats when I realized the W's sucked but I hella liked Antawn Jamison. Soon after, I became a fan of T-Mac, when he got traded to Orlando and became a star..I definitely followed them for a couple years.

Eric Musselman is probably the coach that I believed was going to turn it around. We actually won 38 and 37 games back to back seasons..thats when I ditched T-Mac cuz he had no help and couldnt make it out the first round lol..

To put it into perspective, this is right when we drafted Richardson, Murph, and stole Arenas in the 2nd round. Then we got Dunleavy, Pietrus, Van Exel, Calbert Cheaney and Clifford "Big Dog" Robinson..

Then two years of nothing until We Believe..and Im sure most of you know the story from there.

MackShock
08-15-2011, 03:40 AM
Plus, its a great time to join the rising Warriors, as the Lakers are going to falter and search for another Savior after Kobe retires in a couple years..although the Lakers will always be a good team..theyre like the Yankees..they may not win it all, but theyll always make the playoffs

likemystylez
08-15-2011, 10:31 AM
if youre a fan of the dubs then welcome my brother..we all started somewhere.

I started following the Dubs in 2001 when I was 14. Before then I never followed any sports. Thats when I realized the W's sucked but I hella liked Antawn Jamison. Soon after, I became a fan of T-Mac, when he got traded to Orlando and became a star..I definitely followed them for a couple years.

Eric Musselman is probably the coach that I believed was going to turn it around. We actually won 38 and 37 games back to back seasons..thats when I ditched T-Mac cuz he had no help and couldnt make it out the first round lol..
To put it into perspective, this is right when we drafted Richardson, Murph, and stole Arenas in the 2nd round. Then we got Dunleavy, Pietrus, Van Exel, Calbert Cheaney and Clifford "Big Dog" Robinson..

Then two years of nothing until We Believe..and Im sure most of you know the story from there.

I'm pretty sure orlando signed both tmac and grant hill in the same off season. There was no trade? Which was likely one of the best free agent off seasons in NBA history for any team. Both of those players were potential top 5 players in the league for the next decade. Unfortunately it really couldnt have unfolded any worse than it did.

I found your next bolded comment interesting though. You ditched orlando because they couldnt get out of the first round- to back the warriors who couldnt even sniff the first round.

Lloyd Christmas
08-15-2011, 12:26 PM
The weird thing is I can't really think of a team that I rooted for who were in the playoffs for a few years. I rooted against teams. I always rooted against the Lakers and Spurs. I guess my favorite non Warriors team was that 2002 Bucks team after Payton was traded there.

Payton
Cassel/Redd
Ray Allen/Mason
Tim Thomas/Kukoc
Anthony Mason

Lloyd Christmas
08-15-2011, 12:29 PM
I also enjoyed watching the 94 Rockets but who didn't? I don't really count them.

MackShock
08-15-2011, 06:35 PM
I'm pretty sure orlando signed both tmac and grant hill in the same off season. There was no trade? Which was likely one of the best free agent off seasons in NBA history for any team. Both of those players were potential top 5 players in the league for the next decade. Unfortunately it really couldnt have unfolded any worse than it did.

I found your next bolded comment interesting though. You ditched orlando because they couldnt get out of the first round- to back the warriors who couldnt even sniff the first round.

He was dealt to Orlando for a first round pick (Fran Vasquez) and they signed Grant Hill.

I didnt exactly ditch them cuz they couldnt exit the first round, but rather the Warriors were on the rise and they were my hometown team. I was only able to follow the Magic..I didnt have cable so I listened to games on KNBR. I used to hate it when they played the Magic cuz I wanted the Dubs to win, but i wanted T-Mac to win too due to the playoff hunt. I also followed Houston for a tiny bit but by then I was a full fledged Dubs fan.

I remember T-Mac in 2005, wanting help. He wanted them to draft Okafor, but they drafted Howard, talent over established NBA-ready player. He demanded a trade. Look how that turned out....

asandhu23
09-22-2011, 11:48 PM
What happened to more than half of these morons?

MackShock
09-23-2011, 01:42 AM
90%...the only full timers are me, asandhu, stylez, coolbeans...lloyd christmas. thats it

scratch part time, everyone else is seasonal lol..no pun intended

BrandoCommando
11-30-2011, 01:06 AM
I am Brando and this is my sign up post.

MackShock
11-30-2011, 02:01 AM
I am Brando and this is my sign up post.

Elaborate...follow the prompt please

likemystylez
11-30-2011, 02:12 AM

way to flex the power mackshock, make him do the truffle shuffle

Lloyd Christmas
11-30-2011, 02:28 AM
Shock probably doesn't like that movie either...

BrandoCommando
11-30-2011, 03:11 PM

I'll have to kindly decline. :)

Lloyd Christmas
11-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Haha. I like this guy.

MackShock
11-30-2011, 05:34 PM
way to flex the power mackshock, make him do the truffle shuffle

Shock probably doesn't like that movie either...

had to google it..ive never seen the goonies before..but heard millions of references in the rap battles ive seen

Monta is beast
01-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Hey guys been reading for years, but just decided to make an account lol.

MackShock
01-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Welcome...please fill out the prompt

Monta is beast
01-17-2012, 05:56 AM
Welcome...please fill out the prompt

To much work!

MackShock
01-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Haha..im sure you have before but i dont wanna look for it..besides, im on psd mobile now

Monta is beast
01-17-2012, 06:00 AM
Haha..im sure you have before but i dont wanna look for it..besides, im on psd mobile now

Yeah I did lol. It would take forever to find though.

GS_Dubz
01-18-2012, 02:32 AM
1. Location
2. Favorite Current Warrior
3. Favorite Warrior of All Time
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
5. Other sports you enjoy? Favorite teams in those sports?
6. Any other thoughts?

1) Bay Area
2) Monta Ellis
3) J-Rich
4) None
5) 49ers, Giants, and Sharks
6) Go Warriors!

MackShock
01-18-2012, 03:07 AM
everything you said just sums it up.

welcome to warriors forum...stick around, post thoughtful comments, and enjoy

DubsFaninTucson
01-18-2012, 04:02 PM
1. Location
6. Any other thoughts?

1. Transplanted East Bay guy in Tucson, AZ
2. Monta (no bigger heart in the league).
3. Bernard King (only for a short time, but he was awesome!)
4. Only Warriors
5. Football- Redskins (yeah, I know). College Football/Basketball - Cal Bears and Maryland Terrapins. Baseball - Giants!
6. No, the above is all I can handle.

MackShock
01-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Do you have another account as well? There's another name I've seem that said that...something fan in tucson...

My friend is from tucson...and she gets mad cuz I always tuc-sin or the mexican way toook-sin lol

DubsFaninTucson
01-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Do you have another account as well? There's another name I've seem that said that...something fan in tucson...

My friend is from tucson...and she gets mad cuz I always tuc-sin or the mexican way toook-sin lol

No, just this account. I have only posted once before.

Tucson rocks.....a patch of sanity in an insane state.

Lloyd Christmas
01-18-2012, 07:16 PM
No, just this account. I have only posted once before.

Tucson rocks.....a patch of sanity in an insane state.

Do they still have that Subway (sandwiches) open 24 hours a day downtown?

MackShock
01-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I have this notion that Arizona is still the Wild West..lol

DubsFaninTucson
01-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Do they still have that Subway (sandwiches) open 24 hours a day downtown?

We do.

Also, Lindy's on 4th with their burger challenge:

Challenge: The OMG Burger Challenge consists of 12 beef patties, 12 pieces of cheese (6 swiss, 6 cheddar), stacked sky high topped with lettuce tomato and Lindy’s secret sauce.
Time Limit: None, but if completed in under 20 minutes the burger is free ($20 value)
People: 1
Prize: Picture on the Wall of Fame, but if completed in under 20 minutes the burger is free as well. :puke:

DubsFaninTucson
01-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I have this notion that Arizona is still the Wild West..lol

It is probably the most heavily armed populace in the country :guns:

MackShock
01-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Ill bet...gun control isnt really strict there..I knew a couple people from AZ from my previous job.

I also have a friend who lives there, and tells me gas prices are lower than 3 bucks a gallon, homes are cheap...

and driver's license never expires. well it does, but in 40 years or so. not too shabby for those that live there. you also dont have to wait a month for it to come in the mail...they print it out for you at the DMV right then and there..

california sucks lol..always registrate that and renewal this..

MackShock
01-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Lloyd, i have this conspiracy theory that the new guy, GS Dubz, is actually Mibs..

Lloyd Christmas
01-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Lloyd, i have this conspiracy theory that the new guy, GS Dubz, is actually Mibs..

Which new guy? The Tuscon guy?

DubsFaninTucson
01-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Which new guy? The Tuscon guy?

Who, me? :speechless: Naw, I think MackShock's talking about GS_Dubz

COOLbeans
01-18-2012, 11:56 PM
He is talking about GS Dubz lol. It's not him though.

MackShock
01-19-2012, 01:38 AM
How do you know its not him?

asandhu23
01-19-2012, 11:38 AM
How do you know its not him?

they work for CIA together.

Lloyd Christmas
01-19-2012, 01:32 PM
GS Dubz? I don't remember reading anything from that guy. I'll check it out.

asandhu23
01-19-2012, 02:24 PM
california sucks lol..always registrate that and renewal this..

You, sir, take California for granted. I would never move to Arizona.

MackShock
01-19-2012, 02:53 PM
GS Dubz? I don't remember reading anything from that guy. I'll check it out.

He hasnt written much yet, but he creates an account the same dude Mibs leaves....

MackShock
01-19-2012, 02:54 PM

I dont take california for granted, but id consider moving to arizona. Such bs that we have to renew a license every 4 to 5 years and wait for it to come in the mail though..when they can give it to you right then and there at the dmv

COOLbeans
01-19-2012, 03:25 PM
they work for CIA together.

:clap:

Lloyd Christmas
01-19-2012, 03:39 PM

Arizona rules. But I will admit the best part of living in Az was coming home and seeing how green everything was. California is where its at.

DubsFaninTucson
01-19-2012, 04:35 PM

I lived in the Bay Area (East Bay) for 2/3rds of my life before I came to Tucson last summer.

I came here because it is cheap! You can buy a 3 bedroom - 2 bath house on a large lot and in a good neighborhood for @$125K. Rent for the same would be @$800-850. Electricity is subsidized so people don't die in the summer. It cost me under $100 to register my truck, my motorcycle and to get a drivers licence. In California, It was over $400 just to register my vehicles.

You have to pick and choose where you live in AZ. You couldn't pay me enough to live anywhere near Phoenix. Tucson is nice though. It's a college town (U of A) and fairly progressive.

Don't get me wrong, California (especially the Bay Area) is awesome. I just had to leave California for financial and personal reasons.

Happy here so far! :)

asandhu23
01-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I will not move to a state where if you look mexican ( euphemism is "foreign" ), you can be asked for immigration papers.

DubsFaninTucson
01-19-2012, 05:32 PM
I will not move to a state where if you look mexican ( euphemism is "foreign" ), you can be asked for immigration papers.

I'm with you on that, bro. Driving while Mexican is a serious thing down here. But it's not that different than driving while black is in parts of the Bay Area (Concord, Walnut Creek, Oakland for sure).

MackShock
01-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Wait a minute, why wont you live near Phoenix?

DubsFaninTucson
01-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Wait a minute, why wont you live near Phoenix?

lots of reasons:

Phoenix is an unplanned disastrous sprawl. You cannot survive there without an automobile.

It is in "Sheriff Joe's" county. I can't imagine having to pick up roadside trash in one of his designer jumpsuits (I don't look good in pink).

High crime...big time gangs (worse than Oakland)...lots of meth addicts.

MackShock
01-19-2012, 06:37 PM
many mexican gangs if im not mistaken..

Lloyd Christmas
01-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Phoenix no. Scottsdale on the other hand is a little bit more expensive but still pretty cheap compared to the bay. Plus there are dime pieces everywhere there.

Monta is beast
01-19-2012, 11:52 PM
AZ is hot AF!

MackShock
01-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Lets go to Scottsdale

Monta is beast
01-30-2012, 09:10 AM
lots of reasons:

Phoenix is an unplanned disastrous sprawl. You cannot survive there without an automobile.

It is in "Sheriff Joe's" county. I can't imagine having to pick up roadside trash in one of his designer jumpsuits (I don't look good in pink).

High crime...big time gangs (worse than Oakland)...lots of meth addicts.

Sounds like my kinda place. :cool:

MackShock
03-02-2012, 01:13 AM
If you are a guest reading this, please sign up and discuss with us. We like new opinions.

Monta is beast
03-02-2012, 01:26 AM
What ever happened to DubsfaninTuscon?

MackShock
03-02-2012, 01:29 AM
I dont know..he probably jumped ship to somewhere else.

MackShock
03-02-2012, 01:30 AM
I see like 35 guests lurking in the shadows...they need to come forward and testify

Lloyd Christmas
03-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Haha. Way to keep the promise with the Mighty Ducks sig.

COOLbeans
03-02-2012, 02:44 AM
!

MackShock
03-02-2012, 02:57 AM
better movies than the sandlot i think.

sandlot is epic..

but mighty ducks is epic and hilarious..

bash brothers
averman
goldberg

list goes on and on

benny is actually in mighty ducks

MackShock
03-02-2012, 02:57 AM
It's like the fence in The Sandlot, ya'll kids too scared to jump me!

youngMan
03-10-2012, 03:49 AM
Hey ya'll I'm a warriors fan, I also root for the Lakers, actually I just like Kobe and I'm right next to LA.

Sorry to pop up late but I been busy in the NFL Forum spreading knowledge, ya'll will see me around making post, getting to know everybody, and taking over the trolling(In NBA Forum) for my boy Gritz since he got banned...Nice to meet everyone.

Monta is beast
03-10-2012, 03:55 AM
Hey ya'll I'm a warriors fan, I also root for the Lakers, actually I just like Kobe and I'm right next to LA.

Sorry to pop up late but I been busy in the NFL Forum spreading knowledge, ya'll will see me around making post, getting to know everybody, and taking over the trolling(In NBA Forum) for my boy Gritz since he got banned...Nice to meet everyone.

First off you can't be a Warriors fan while being a Lakers fan.

youngMan
03-10-2012, 12:23 PM
First off you can't be a Warriors fan while being a Lakers fan.

Trust me I'm not a band wagoner or anything like that, I oppose it...I just like Kobe. If Kobe went to play for the Raptors I would root for them simply because Kobe is there. Warriors just come first before everyone, I just got love for Kobe.

Regardless I'm a fan, that's my team, that's the way it is.

MackShock
03-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Looking forward to it. 626 or 909?

youngMan
03-10-2012, 12:51 PM
looking forward to it. 626 or 909?

MackShock
03-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Sick..what city?

youngMan
03-10-2012, 01:03 PM
From Rialto, I'm in Highland though. I'm assuming your close?

MackShock
03-10-2012, 01:59 PM
From Rialto, I'm in Highland though. I'm assuming your close?

Nah, im in SF, i know hella people from SB though since I lived in SD for three years

youngMan
03-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Nah, im in SF, i know hella people from SB though since I lived in SD for three years

That's wasup, If your wondering SB hasn't got any better since the last time you heard about it lol.

MackShock
03-10-2012, 02:40 PM
That's wasup, If your wondering SB hasn't got any better since the last time you heard about it lol.

I've never been there, though I'd want to check it out. What's out there? Is it suburban? And isn't it right in between Rialto and Highland.

COOLbeans
03-10-2012, 02:45 PM
It's gangland in SB

MackShock
03-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Haha...with who? the Nortes? The Surs?

thats LA playa..

CB what city do you live in

COOLbeans
03-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Haha...with who? the Nortes? The Surs?

thats LA playa..

CB what city do you live in

I live in downtown L.A. I'm just saying SB is blood central.

MackShock
03-10-2012, 03:02 PM
I live in downtown L.A. I'm just saying SB is blood central.

really? are you close to grand central?

and i didnt know SB was hood like that

COOLbeans
03-10-2012, 03:06 PM
really? are you close to grand central?

and i didnt know SB was hood like that

It is though. I mean you'll find track homes and stuff. But SB is the largest county in the country actually and it's home to many gangs, but the bloods are super deep out there.

I'm in the heart of downtown basically. They've really fixed it up down here, its pretty chill. Nothin like SF but its got a whole different vibe. The fashion institutes right here, so plenty of **** to do.

youngMan
03-10-2012, 03:08 PM
It's gangland in SB

It's all bad, city is dirty and nobody is doing anything to clean it up.

MackShock
03-10-2012, 04:06 PM
whats a track home?

youngMan
03-11-2012, 12:34 PM
It is though. I mean you'll find track homes and stuff. But SB is the largest county in the country actually and it's home to many gangs, but the bloods are super deep out there.

I'm in the heart of downtown basically. They've really fixed it up down here, its pretty chill. Nothin like SF but its got a whole different vibe. The fashion institutes right here, so plenty of **** to do.

Yeah there is almost too much to do over there, my cousin lives in Echo Park so I usually use that as an excuse to come out there. I just barely went to The Observatory for the first time last week.

MackShock
03-11-2012, 02:17 PM
My cousins are from Hillside Trece, they gonna blast you fools

MackShock
03-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Name that movie

COOLbeans
03-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Training day

COOLbeans
03-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Yeah there is almost too much to do over there, my cousin lives in Echo Park so I usually use that as an excuse to come out there. I just barely went to The Observatory for the first time last week.

It's the closest that you'll come to the bay area in la. Like the silver lake and echo park areas can be dope. But there really is no comparison. But la live has really been a cool addition to the area.

MackShock
03-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Did u use google :cool:

COOLbeans
03-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Yes.:shrug:

COOLbeans
03-11-2012, 03:02 PM
I would've figured it out if I wanted to really think about it though. But I was hella curious so I was like fruck it!

youngMan
03-11-2012, 03:12 PM
It's the closest that you'll come to the bay area in la. Like the silver lake and echo park areas can be dope. But there really is no comparison. But la live has really been a cool addition to the area.

Yeah there isn't a comparison, I just really like the food in that area. LA Live is cool too, I can only imagine what LA will be like once the Football Stadium is opened.

MackShock
03-11-2012, 10:14 PM
I wonder what franchise theyre gonna steal...

An expansion would throw off all the teams even divisions

MackShock
03-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Yes.:shrug:

I would've figured it out if I wanted to really think about it though. But I was hella curious so I was like fruck it!

I commend you, real talk..for being honest.

Most people wouldve lied and said no.

I see youre a man of principal

COOLbeans
03-12-2012, 04:50 PM
I commend you, real talk..for being honest.

Most people wouldve lied and said no.

I see youre a man of principal

Yezzir preciate it fam. I don't know why anyone would out and out lie on an online sports forum. :speechless: seriously..

MackShock
03-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Well..most people tend to want to convince other people that they are the turd.

Deezy_419
03-14-2012, 07:45 PM
1. Location
6. Any other thoughts?

1. Reside in Tracy for now.
2. At this time with the shakeup from the Ellis trade yesterday, my favorite current Warrior this year has been B. Rush. I hope we re-sign him.
3. JEREMY LIN!! (Just playin') Too many to name... JRich and Antawn Jamison up there though.
4. Nope... Dubz all day boi... Although I do like some players from other teams.
5. Huge A's and Rams fan as well... Follow the Sharks to a lot lesser extent (playoffs)
6. Been following the forums for quite some time now and finally decided to sign up... Look forward to shared ideas from drunken thoughts to intellectual convo :cheers:

MackShock
03-14-2012, 07:52 PM
welcome my dude

gra33zy
03-23-2012, 03:26 AM
Hey gang I live in Tasmania, Australia and have followed the Warriors for about 15 years. My fave current Warrior is Steph Curry I think he will be a gun. J- Rich is my favorite and I loved watching Spree with his huge dunks back in the day. Am a huge Yankees fan and try and watch all of their games ( love MLB TV! ) looking forward to next season, Steph running the point, Klay improving, Rj at the 3, D Lee at 4 and the big Aussie Bogut in the middle I can see a 48 to 52 win team. Cheers

COOLbeans
03-23-2012, 07:17 AM
Hey gang I live in Tasmania, Australia and have followed the Warriors for about 15 years. My fave current Warrior is Steph Curry I think he will be a gun. J- Rich is my favorite and I loved watching Spree with his huge dunks back in the day. Am a huge Yankees fan and try and watch all of their games ( love MLB TV! ) looking forward to next season, Steph running the point, Klay improving, Rj at the 3, D Lee at 4 and the big Aussie Bogut in the middle I can see a 48 to 52 win team. Cheers

Welcome :cool:

Lloyd Christmas
03-23-2012, 11:55 PM
1. San Francisco
2. Monta Ellis
3. Mullins
4. Lakers
5. Niners, Giants
6. thoughts- lets make the playoffs and prove everyone wrong!

MackShock
03-24-2012, 04:16 AM
#4...

bware94
03-28-2012, 08:41 PM
1. Location san jose ca
2. Favorite Current Warrior it was udoh, but now robinson
3. Favorite Warrior of All Time baron
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? just golden state
5. Other sports you enjoy? Favorite teams in those sports?Cowboys,Sharks,GIants,Barca,Man U
6. Any other thoughts? i cant wait for next season i think we will be a lot better if we get health and stay that way.

MackShock
03-28-2012, 11:28 PM
welcome

COOLbeans
03-28-2012, 11:35 PM
!

Rush
03-29-2012, 02:05 PM
1. Location san jose ca
2. Favorite Current Warrior it was udoh, but now robinson
3. Favorite Warrior of All Time baron
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? just golden state
5. Other sports you enjoy? Favorite teams in those sports?Cowboys,Sharks,GIants,Barca,Man U
6. Any other thoughts? i cant wait for next season i think we will be a lot better if we get health and stay that way.

How could you be a sports fan of every hometown team, but somehow not be a Niners fan and instead be a Cowboys fan? :pity:

MackShock
03-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Go be a Bucks fan.

Rush
03-31-2012, 04:39 PM
Ok...:sad2:

Monta is beast
04-02-2012, 03:22 AM
dont do that lol jk. opening day :drool:

GSDUBS209
04-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Hey my name is Andrew. Been visiting for awhile, but never signed up. Look forward to giving my opinion on different topics.

1. Modesto Ca. 209
2. Curry
3. Ellis
4. None, Dubs for life. Will keep my eye on the bucks now.
5. Love all sports. CAL, SF Giants, Raiders, Sharks

MackShock
04-03-2012, 12:47 AM
welcome

Monta is beast
04-04-2012, 02:55 AM
welcome my dude!

smooth189
04-15-2012, 04:56 PM
whats goin on fellas. been a follower for a while just never got into posting but figured why not. saw the little 6 part thing on the first page so ill let you know a little about me...

1. live in discovery bay, ca (hate it)
2. favorite current warrior would be Curry
3. favorite all time warrior is J-Rich hands down
4. OKC is my 2nd team. huge texas fan so followed KD from the start.
5. huge Raiders fan, love MMA, gave up on baseball.
6. a little about my name, playin ball growin up always had a nice handle. 11 years old my dad who was my coach started callin me smooth and it just stuck. basketball and baseball i was always #1 and was born in '89. look forward to posting on here. seen a few guys say the forum needs more posters and what not so hopefully i can help with that lol.

Rush
04-15-2012, 08:42 PM
whats goin on fellas. been a follower for a while just never got into posting but figured why not. saw the little 6 part thing on the first page so ill let you know a little about me...

1. live in discovery bay, ca (hate it)
2. favorite current warrior would be Curry
3. favorite all time warrior is J-Rich hands down
4. OKC is my 2nd team. huge texas fan so followed KD from the start.
5. huge Raiders fan, love MMA, gave up on baseball.
6. a little about my name, playin ball growin up always had a nice handle. 11 years old my dad who was my coach started callin me smooth and it just stuck. basketball and baseball i was always #1 and was born in '89. look forward to posting on here. seen a few guys say the forum needs more posters and what not so hopefully i can help with that lol.

:confused:

MackShock
04-15-2012, 10:56 PM
welcome

COOLbeans
04-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Welcome!

Lloyd Christmas
04-16-2012, 12:24 AM
You hate it in disco bay? I know it's out there but it seems nice.

MackShock
04-16-2012, 05:41 AM
thats pushing it

Lloyd Christmas
04-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Those houses with a dock in their backyard to the delta are dope.

smooth189
04-16-2012, 02:55 PM
unless you live on the water or have a boat or jet ski or somethin theres nothing goin on out here. 2 bars in the town. 1 is a cool little sports bar but they are both filled with older people. im only 22, it'll be a better fit 18 years from now lol

GSWJunkie
04-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Sup everyone! Been posting on PSD for a while, just never gone into this thread to post anything, so figured now would be the time since we haven't got much to talk about with the potential shutting down of Lee for the remainder of the season. We can rant or rave about the rookies, but we have been doing that for a while now, so there won't be much to say that hasn't already been said, so I'll talk a little bit about myself.

When I'm not obsessing over my Warriors, I'm working in Real Estate and closing deals. My areas of expertise are the East Bay and Short Sales, it's also where I happen to live. Feel free to check out my website at www.eastbayareahomepro.com

1.) Located in Fremont, lived here for about 10 years all together over two different times in my life, born in Los Gatos, raised in San Jose.

2.) Favorite current Warrior is David Lee. I just have great respect for his game and how hard he plays even though he enters games under-sized and under-athletic in pretty much every contest. The dude doesn't quit and gives 150% everytime. He embodies the phrase of "leaving it all out on the floor" and I love that about him.

3.) Favorite Warrior all time is Chris Mullin, although Lee is rapidly approaching him on my favoritism scale. Honorable mention goes to Larry Smith, "Mr. Mean" I was fortunate enough to own season tickets when he played for us and like Lee, that guy was the consummate under-dog but still managed to get it done with his dedication and hard work. I love all these "blue collar" hard workers that never quit, they remind me a lot of myself so that's probably why I'm empathetic towards them and love it when they find success.

4.) Other NBA teams: None, I am a Dubs fan through and through, although I may pay a bit more attention to Milwaukee now. If I had to choose another team, it would be OKC, Durant is just a freak of nature and I love watching him play. It's crazy some of the things that this guy can do.

5.) I also enjoy Football, Billiards (mainly because I play in a league and really enjoy it), Hockey and Baseball (mostly just for the playoffs, I don't follow them religiously like I do Basketball and Football).

6.) Other thoughts I have I can't really talk about in here because of the maturity of the content. However, I will say that with the most recent moves that our FO has made, I am starting to believe that they will turn our franchise around, but I am a "proof is in the pudding" type of guy, so I will always remain skeptical until I see something legit actually happen. I love the direction we are leaning towards and although I will miss Monta, I'm a firm believer that he has already peaked and we won't see much better seasons out of him that will be better than this season, before the trade. I will just hope and pray that Bogut and Curry can get and remain healthy for several years to come. If this pans out I can see us contending for a title in the not too distant future.

MackShock
04-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Jeanette lee...the black widow :)

Lloyd Christmas
04-16-2012, 09:29 PM
unless you live on the water or have a boat or jet ski or somethin theres nothing goin on out here. 2 bars in the town. 1 is a cool little sports bar but they are both filled with older people. im only 22, it'll be a better fit 18 years from now lol

So all it takes to turn disco bay from a place you hate to a place you love is a jet ski? Time to take out a loan home slice. :)

MackShock
04-16-2012, 09:37 PM
thats too inland

smooth189
04-18-2012, 06:59 PM
So all it takes to turn disco bay from a place you hate to a place you love is a jet ski? Time to take out a loan home slice. :)
lol. man i wish i had a boat of my own. parents had one growing up. so much fun! no more toys though. got a mustang and charger.. no need for anything else.

Lloyd Christmas
04-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Mustang and a charger? Ballin.

Monta is beast
06-06-2012, 05:39 AM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=724006

Check the first post there. Yeah, ya boy MIBS workin his magic!

MackShock
06-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Thats in the wrong thread dont you think...

Monta is beast
06-06-2012, 04:46 PM
How?

MackShock
06-06-2012, 04:58 PM
well..u posted this in the wrong thread here...

SMH!
07-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Im a sixers fan, but Warriors always been my west coast team to root for, and now you guys got my boy Harrison Barnes, I will deff be watching a LOT more warrior games this season!

MackShock
08-01-2012, 03:19 AM
thanks for checking in..and hope to see u around

winwarriorslose
11-01-2012, 03:22 AM
hi, im established.

Monta is beast
11-01-2012, 04:59 AM
hi, im a homo.

Ayee the hardest parts admitting it right?

winwarriorslose
11-02-2012, 04:41 AM
Ayee the hardest parts admitting it right?

wow mibs...:facepalm:

Monta is beast
11-02-2012, 04:59 AM
wow mibs...:facepalm:

your so deep in the closet ur finding Christmas gifts

MackShock
11-02-2012, 05:01 AM
your so deep in the closet ur finding Christmas gifts

got emmmm

Monta is beast
11-02-2012, 05:04 AM
I sure did lol

MackShock
11-02-2012, 05:07 AM
lol

lol, please
11-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Im a sixers fan, but Warriors always been my west coast team to root for, and now you guys got my boy Harrison Barnes, I will deff be watching a LOT more warrior games this season!

:clap: welcome!

Bob_at_york
11-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Introduction thread guys. Not suppose to have this level of discussion. Please take it elsewhere.

MackShock
11-23-2012, 01:01 PM
^^^ done.

WARRIORS@GR
01-19-2013, 08:07 PM
hey there..warriors fan from greece.

bigmac8675
01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
^^Very nice. Welcome!

SugeKnight
01-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Welcome to psd!

lol, please
01-29-2013, 12:30 AM
Welcome, fan from Greece!

Over Da Pence
01-30-2013, 07:21 AM
hey there..warriors fan from greece.

The B the d THe I the D the D the Y it's diddy, b diddy

SpreeForThree
01-30-2013, 02:52 PM
Newcomer to the forum. Longtime Warriors fan. Been an exciting year so far, with an even higher ceiling with Boguts recent return. Stoked for a healthy 5 running on the court together.

Welcome to psd!

COOLbeans
01-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Welcome! Feel free to post in other threads we could use an old school spreewell fan in here

MackShock
01-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Newcomer to the forum. Longtime Warriors fan. Been an exciting year so far, with an even higher ceiling with Boguts recent return. Stoked for a healthy 5 running on the court together.

Newcomer huh? Webelievegs

Over Da Pence
01-30-2013, 06:11 PM
Latrell Lee yo

WARRIORS@GR
01-31-2013, 11:27 PM
The B the d THe I the D the D the Y it's diddy, b diddymeaning?

Lloyd Christmas
02-26-2013, 11:48 PM
My name is Lloyd. I have been MIA for a long time so I feel like i need to reintroduce myself.

Favorite Warrior of all time- Ike Diagu
Favorite current Warrior- Uncle Festus
Favorite Warriors mascot- Bazemore

lol, please
02-27-2013, 01:13 AM
wtf Lloyd you haven't been gone that long. :laugh2:

iFYouSeekAmy
02-27-2013, 01:56 AM
My name is Lloyd. I have been MIA for a long time so I feel like i need to reintroduce myself.

Favorite Warrior of all time- Ike Diagu
Favorite current Warrior- Uncle Festus
Favorite Warriors mascot- Bazemore

Cmon what about Rob Kurz, Colby Karl or even Chris Hunter?

COOLbeans
02-27-2013, 01:28 PM

Excuse me!! No Anthony Tolliver?? Whaaaa

MackShock
02-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Adam keefe

Lloyd Christmas
02-27-2013, 10:53 PM

And let's not forget about zarko cabarkapa, Nikoloz Tskitishvili, and sarunas jasikevicius.

COOLbeans
02-28-2013, 08:15 PM
And let's not forget about zarko cabarkapa, Nikoloz Tskitishvili, and sarunas jasikevicius.

lol @ sarunas jasikevicius

SugeKnight
03-01-2013, 02:46 AM
He's the GFTSOAT

Kaepernick7
03-04-2013, 06:11 AM
1. Location- San Francisco, CA
2. Favorite Current Warrior- Stephen Curry
3. Favorite Warrior of All Time- Monta Ellis, Jason Richardson, Baron Davis
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Teams playing the Lakers
5. Other sports you enjoy? Favorite teams in those sports? Baseball and Football (Giants 49ers)
6. Any other thoughts? Andrew Bogut is damaged goods

SugeKnight
03-04-2013, 06:01 PM
1. Location- San Francisco, CA
2. Favorite Current Warrior- Stephen Curry
3. Favorite Warrior of All Time- Monta Ellis, Jason Richardson, Baron Davis
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Teams playing the Lakers
5. Other sports you enjoy? Favorite teams in those sports? Baseball and Football (Giants 49ers)
6. Any other thoughts? Andrew Bogut is damaged goods
Im with you except for the last one. Still, welcome to PSD :cheers:

bigmac8675
03-10-2013, 06:53 AM
Welcome new guys!

lol, please
03-12-2013, 04:08 AM
x 2 ! :clap:

Cyclops
07-03-2013, 08:55 PM
My name is Cyclops.

I've already said too much.

lol, please
07-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Welcome Cyclops!

bigmac8675
07-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Welcome you one eyed bastard!

KingOf215
07-05-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm a diehard Sixers fan, but the Warriors are my 2nd favorite team by far. After all, they did originate in Philly. I expect great things from this team going forward.

likemystylez
07-05-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm a diehard Sixers fan, but the Warriors are my 2nd favorite team by far. After all, they did originate in Philly. I expect great things from this team going forward.

cool, the 76ers are my 19th favorite team... by far :D

lol, please
07-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Welcome!

SugeKnight
07-05-2013, 10:05 PM

Cool! Feel free to post here any time. We will probably be a little more fun to watch than your sixers next year

ESaady
07-06-2013, 04:47 PM
WTF, I've been on PSD for 5 years and the TM of the Warriors forum and I've never introduced myself to you guys.

1. Location- Sucka Free City
2. Favorite Current Warrior- Steph Curry with Barnes right on his heels...ankles?
3. Favorite Warrior of All Time- Jason Richardson although Steph may replace him soon.
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None.
5. Other sports you enjoy? Favorite teams in those sports? Giants, 49ers
6. Any other thoughts? Mama there goes that man.

MackShock
07-06-2013, 06:39 PM
your slipping esaady lol

ESaady
07-07-2013, 12:51 AM
hella hard bruh

Leandres_sf
07-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Elias is a slacker.

asandhu23
07-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Gonna do this again...

1. Location: Hillsborough, California
2. Favorite Current Warrior: Andre Iguodala
3. Favorite Warrior of All Time: Wilt Chamberlain
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for: No
5. Other sports you enjoy? Football. San Francisco 49ers
6. Any other thoughts? **** you, Cohan

asandhu23
07-10-2013, 06:59 PM
lol. Last time I did this I put Marco Belinelli as my favorite current Warrior. well....

bigmac8675
07-16-2013, 11:46 PM
Welcome Asandhu and Esaady???
I'm not sure how to react to them doing this now...

lol, please
07-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Dude asandhu23 don't ruin it, lol. Why the heck would you do it "again", the whole point is to do it once lol, not update it. Good memories if you changed your mind since then.

likemystylez
07-17-2013, 02:03 PM
lol. Last time I did this I put Marco Belinelli as my favorite current Warrior. well....

so go back and edit it!!!! dont make a new post!! post whore

does anyone remember when Asandhu vowed to leave PSD forever for personal reasons, and he was gone for like a week... good times

lol, please
07-17-2013, 02:21 PM
^ yea, clearly the dude is fickle. Anyone who gets too worked up and emotional about PSD and threatens to leave is a vagina and a child. PSD blows every single other multi-sports forum out of the water, nothing comes close, trust me I know, I searched high and low before settling here, if you get banned like fadedmario its one thing, but leave of your own will? Don't kid yourself, there is no better.

MackShock
07-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Same goes for the guy who threatens to leave our fan base if we acquire a certain player.

lol, please
07-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Who would that be? It sure wasn't me, I said alot of things revolving around me not wanting a certain player on this team, saying I would stop being a fan of the team was not one of them.

asandhu23
07-19-2013, 02:39 AM
well, i decided to lower my time on PSD significantly rather than quit outright.

lol, please
07-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Neither is the right answer. the only right answer is more time on PSD. Give in to the vice!

MackShock
07-19-2013, 02:25 PM
like I said, those who are extensive on Psd are not types to go to jail. they obviously following sports, and since Psd takes up lots of their tine, they are not out there being stupud

ESaady
07-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Welcome Asandhu and Esaady???
I'm not sure how to react to them doing this now...

Well I just never did it, which I don't know why since I think I even did it in the dead Sharks forum.

Goose17
08-04-2013, 03:59 PM
Let me get this back on topic, about time I filled this out.

1. I live in the U.K.

2. My favourite current Warrior is Curry, pre-Ellis trade my second favourite was Lee but I'm more a fan of Bogut and Barnes now. We'll see how Iggy does :p

3. Chris Mullin (hence the #17 in my name).

4. I don't really root for any other teams, I have a soft spot for Chicago and San Antonio. There's plenty of other players that I love, but not any other teams.

5. I don't really follow any other sports, I'll watch the occasional football(soccer) game, I used to watch some NHL. Basketball is the only sport I really love.

6. Other info; Growing up my first taste of the NBA was Jordan, like most people my age, he was a big inspiration. Initially I took an interest in Chicago and San Antonio, I loved the way the Spurs played ball. I was still very young at this point (like 6/7 when I first got into it). I remember seeing Tim Hardaway's crossover, I can't remember who he destroyed but he obliterated some poor chumps ankles and when I saw Run TMC in action, that was it, I was hooked. I've always had a soft spot for the Spurs and Bulls since but I felt an automatic obligation to back the Warriors, don't know why or how it really came about, all I know is that after watching them, I loved them.

In around 2009/10 I started saving for a trip to SF so I could visit my Warriors, I planned on going across in 2011 but the lockout happened and it was up in the air how long it would take. So I spent half of my savings on a new car and started saving all over again. Last season I finally had enough money behind me to make the trip, I spent well over $4000 and traveled over 6000 miles to see them play (12+ hours travelling, both ways, so 24 hours total). It was worth every penny. I'm currently saving to make another trip next season. :rock:

So now you know more about me, judge away! :cool:

lol, please
08-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Welcome goose! lol. :)

Goose17
08-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Welcome goose! lol. :)

Yeah, I probably should have filled this in when I first arrived lol.

likemystylez
08-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Let me get this back on topic, about time I filled this out.

1. I live in the U.K.

2. My favourite current Warrior is Curry, pre-Ellis trade my second favourite was Lee but I'm more a fan of Bogut and Barnes now. We'll see how Iggy does :p

3. Chris Mullin (hence the #17 in my name).

4. I don't really root for any other teams, I have a soft spot for Chicago and San Antonio. There's plenty of other players that I love, but not any other teams.

5. I don't really follow any other sports, I'll watch the occasional football(soccer) game, I used to watch some NHL. Basketball is the only sport I really love.

6. Other info; Growing up my first taste of the NBA was Jordan, like most people my age, he was a big inspiration. Initially I took an interest in Chicago and San Antonio, I loved the way the Spurs played ball. I was still very young at this point (like 6/7 when I first got into it). I remember seeing Tim Hardaway's crossover, I can't remember who he destroyed but he obliterated some poor chumps ankles and when I saw Run TMC in action, that was it, I was hooked. I've always had a soft spot for the Spurs and Bulls since but I felt an automatic obligation to back the Warriors, don't know why or how it really came about, all I know is that after watching them, I loved them.

In around 2009/10 I started saving for a trip to SF so I could visit my Warriors, I planned on going across in 2011 but the lockout happened and it was up in the air how long it would take. So I spent half of my savings on a new car and started saving all over again. Last season I finally had enough money behind me to make the trip, I spent well over $4000 and traveled over 6000 miles to see them play (12+ hours travelling, both ways, so 24 hours total). It was worth every penny. I'm currently saving to make another trip next season. :rock:

So now you know more about me, judge away! :cool:

Man- too bad you live in the UK- I wanted to get you to go to our PSD game whenever it actually happens. It should be epic with all the little tiffs going on in this forum

lol, please
08-04-2013, 05:26 PM
If it ever happens we have to wait til Mibs is 21 so I can buy him a drink. :cool:

MackShock
08-04-2013, 05:59 PM
I've never seen u spell color or favorite with a u.

Also... Chelsea FC :)

Goose17
08-04-2013, 06:54 PM

Lol. Number #2 on that post, "favourite". The proper spelling :p

MackShock
08-04-2013, 09:41 PM
what city are you from/live in?

TrueFan420
08-05-2013, 02:56 AM

Mack you're a Chelsea fan? Me too you should come through the soccer forum some time

MackShock
08-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Mack you're a Chelsea fan? Me too you should come through the soccer forum some time

Not really..but they have a dope Third Kit..the black and yellow one. I'm sorry, I'm a poser lol

MackShock
08-05-2013, 03:05 AM

Not really..but they have a dope Third Kit..the black and yellow one. I'm sorry, I'm a poser lol

TrueFan420
08-05-2013, 04:05 AM

Hahahahaha for sure no worries

Steven Curry
08-13-2013, 12:36 AM
Oh hey how's it goin

1. Bay Area
2. Steph Curry
3. Monta Ellis (I've only been watching basketball for around 3-4 years)
4. None
5. I've been a huge Giants and 49ers fan for as long as I can remember
6. I joined this site to talk about basketball since most of my friends don't watch it and also to try and expand my knowledge of game.

MackShock
08-13-2013, 01:32 AM
ill be the first to say it. you are a troll unless your actual first name is Steven.

Leandres_sf
08-13-2013, 10:26 PM
Ha. If your name is in fact Steven, come over to the SF Giants forum, we've got a grip of Stevens over there!

MackShock
08-13-2013, 11:57 PM
Looks like you guys have the same name Leandres lol