PDA

View Full Version : Cardinal fan Check-in

Pages : [1] 2 3

redbird89
09-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Hey, our last thread got buried, so introduce yourself here, Cardinal fans!

Where are you from? Your favorite player? Other favorites sports and teams?
Anything you'd like to put.

And Welcome!

bleedingred01
09-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Im from DeSoto, IL. My favorite cardinal is Molina (right now Ankiel). I also like to cheer for the rams, Blues, and the southern IL salukis. I am a political science major in JUCo.

redbird89
09-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Welcome! Check our Blues forum, too. It's slow now, but in a few weeks it should get better.

Kyle man
09-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Hey I'm Kyle I'm from Champaign Illinois, I am a die-hard caridinal fan. For hockey I'm actually a Rangers fan (sorry, yes I know it's an obomination) Don't really care for football. Just turned 16 today, uh my Favorite Cardinal is Jim Edmonds, and yeah. Go Cardinals!

TimJ
09-05-2007, 12:38 PM
I'm Tim. Sometimes I'm active when work is slow, other times I just lurk and laugh at Dcrover.

rickyt221
09-05-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm Ricky. I justed joined the fun here. I'm a huge Cardinals fan Originally from Dyersburg, TN but Now I live in Nashville. I grew up about 1 hour north of Memphis where I watched the Redbirds all the time. I also listen to Mike Shannon on the radio a lot as well. Thank Goodness for MLB extra innings or I'd be watching Cubs and Braves games all the time. Torture. My favorite player is Jimmy Baseball.

Go Cards

cardsfan09
09-05-2007, 03:52 PM
My name is Bryan... Big cardinals fan from St. Louis, Missouri... My favorite current players are Wainwright, Reyes, Molina. I'm also going to the game tonight :) and I wish good luck to Mulder!

Kyle man
09-05-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm Ricky. I justed joined the fun here. I'm a huge Cardinals fan Originally from Dyersburg, TN but Now I live in Nashville. I grew up about 1 hour north of Memphis where I watched the Redbirds all the time. I also listen to Mike Shannon on the radio a lot as well. Thank Goodness for MLB extra innings or I'd be watching Cubs and Braves games all the time. Torture. My favorite player is Jimmy Baseball.Go Cards

Rock on :rock:

STLIEN
09-05-2007, 05:02 PM
what up Cardinal Nation. My name is Tim and I'm from Bloomington-Normal Illinois. I have been a diehard Cardinal fan from birth. I would have to say that ankiel is becoming my favorite player. I just also wanted to throw a happy birthday out their to Kyle Man, happy 16th. Get that drivers license so you can start driving to the games!

CardinalRed4eva
09-05-2007, 05:55 PM
My name is Tom, im from New York.. i have been a Cardinal fan my whole life! i love all sports, i also am in high school, and i am on the Football, Basketball, and baseball team.. i have been on this site for a couple of months and now i am basically obsest and i really have enjoyed PSD!

Kyle man
09-06-2007, 09:51 PM
what up Cardinal Nation. My name is Tim and I'm from Bloomington-Normal Illinois. I have been a diehard Cardinal fan from birth. I would have to say that ankiel is becoming my favorite player. I just also wanted to throw a happy birthday out their to Kyle Man, happy 16th. Get that drivers license so you can start driving to the games!

Thanks man,

Kyle man
09-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Hey Cardsfan09 how the Heck do you average 101 posts per day? thats insane

cardsWSchamps06
09-07-2007, 12:10 AM
hey im ben from chicago, currently a freshman at WIU, finally im around cards fans, o am i happy to get outta chicago, they are in first place you woulda thought they won the world series, lol, like they know what that feels like, haha, anyways my favorite player is jim edmonds, it used to be matt morris, and especially EDGAR RENTERIA(all time fav cardinal). i also like the bears, ino im sorry haha, and the bulls, not to big a fan of hockey, and for collge i love notre dame football!!!

dgeezy
09-07-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm from Marion, IL. Currently finishing my MBA at Southern Illinois University. Willie McGee, Jim Edmonds, and Ozzie Smith are my favorite Cardinals. Also a huge Rams fan, and of course the Salukis.

Kyle man
09-07-2007, 02:08 PM
My name is Bryan... Big cardinals fan from St. Louis, Missouri... My favorite current players are Wainwright, Reyes, Molina. I'm also going to the game tonight :) and I wish good luck to Mulder!

you've only been around 6 or 7 days and you have more posts than me And I joined in April, wow :clap:

totallymark09
09-15-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm not a HUGE fan of the cardinals, but I do like them. But anyways, my name is Mark... junior in high school, my favorite cardinal is Adam Wainwright (drafted by my favorite team - Atlanta Braves). also love Yadier Molina because of his amazing defense and clutch hits, and I love Brenden Ryan (future 2B)

bleedingred01
09-15-2007, 02:22 PM
RedBird89. How about you?

redbird89
09-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Did I not fill out the little form thing I posted?

I'm from Southeast Missouri. I don't really have a favorite player. I have been to a few games. Lot of fun. I don't really know what else to say.

Hawkize31
09-17-2007, 11:59 AM
I figured you guy would all like Pujols the most. Hes effing insane. Never matters what the score is, I hate to have him batting against my team.

Kyle man
09-18-2007, 08:36 PM
I figured you guy would all like Pujols the most. Hes effing insane. Never matters what the score is, I hate to have him batting against my team.

well, of course there is albert, but when you say your favorite player is say Wainwright it doesn't mean that you don't like albert it means that well it's too generic to go for the best ya know?:confused:

like: Ron Burgundy in Anchorman was the main charactor, but everybody loves Brick Tamlen:hi5:

dcrover8
09-18-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm Tim. Sometimes I'm active when work is slow, other times I just lurk and laugh at Dcrover.Hi my name is LARUE but they just call me Sweetcorn and when I'm not p-oing people on these forums I'm a full time cereal box filler!;):clap:oh yeah--and my favorite Cardinals are Rick Ankiel and Danny Haren.

bleedingred01
09-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Hi my name is LARUE but they just call me Sweetcorn and when I'm not p-oing people on these forums I'm a full time cereal box filler!;):clap:oh yeah--and my favorite Cardinals are Rick Ankiel and Danny Haren.

Dan Haren was a lot of fun to watch, i wish he was still a cardinal.

Kyle man
09-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Dan Haren was a lot of fun to watch, i wish he was still a cardinal.

I don't think there are any Cardinal fans that actually liked that trade

redbird89
09-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Well no one could have forseen Mulder's injury.

Kyle man
09-24-2007, 08:31 AM
well yeah, but if everybody could have seen the way it would have gone han nobody would have done it............i jst read what i said, if you don't understand it i don't blame ya

cardsWSchamps06
10-02-2007, 08:10 PM
i dunno, i like mulder, thats the chance you take when u trade young guys, mulder was the guy the cardinals needed that year and for the future, they won 100 games, haren wasnt really haren until '07 and mulder got unfortunatley injured, cant go back

Kyle man
10-02-2007, 10:05 PM
He sigle-handedly ruined our farm system, but he's a good guy. He better win atleast 12 games this year

Kyle man
10-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey Sweetcorn where have you been lately?

Cards 82'n'06
10-03-2007, 05:51 AM
Hello Cards Fans, I was born and raised and still live in Joplin Missouri. I am a diehard Cards Fan (aren't we all), Kansas City Chiefs fan (Use to be A St.Louis Cardinal football fan way back in the day.When they left the Chiefs was it. Never looked back after becoming a Chief fan) Mizzou Tigers fan (all sports). My fav. Cardinal player right now is Carp, Of all time is the Wizard.

Kyle man
10-03-2007, 09:14 AM
Welcome!

bpmd2k
10-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Whats up all My name is Joey and I'm a huge sports fan. I'm a senior in college and I love the Cards, Packers, Blues, Miami Heat, and Mizzou. My fave Cardinal is wainwright, duncan, ankiel. I hate the cubs and I hope that they lose to webb here in a few minutes lol.

Bgpapa1
10-04-2007, 06:19 PM
What up Fans? My name is Chris from Bloomington, IL and yes Stlien are good friends. My favorite players are: Wainwright, Molina, and Pujols. I can't forget about Brendan Ryan. You have to love the way this kid busts his butt out there. I could even add Shoemaker into that as well. I can't spell worth a crap so if anything is messed up sorry, I didn't want to take the time to make sure I spelled everyones name right. I also am a big Chicago Bears fan and if I have to go for a hockey and basketball teams I would say Blues and Bulls.

Kyle man
10-04-2007, 06:22 PM
welcome.......... don't worry I will beat you in the crapy spelling department

CardinalRed4eva
10-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!

dcrover8
10-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Dcrover, this is not a complaint thread. If you want to complain, PM the mod you feel has wronged you. However, hijacking this thread does no good. Take it up in PMs, not here. Thank you.

(This is not dcrover8 editing this, in case anyone is confused.)

mikeonthecards
10-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Hi. I'm new here...Just checking it out. Sometimes the board on the Cardinals website can get lame. I'm also trying to get new opinions from fans, as I've just started blogging about the Redbirds. I leave off the url for now...does anyone know if it's legal to post it? Go Cards!!

redbird89
10-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Welcome mike. I can find your URL by clicking on your name and clicking, "visit mikeonthecards' homepage", so there's probably no need to post the link in your post.

Welcome to the Cards forum!

vegas cards
10-17-2007, 11:55 AM
im jeremy from las vegas nv and my fav player is rolen and im also a egales fan see since im from vegas i can choose anyteam i want and when i was younger i became a fan when we had mr. smith the wizard ,coleman ,magee sorry for miss spelling

Kyle man
10-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Once again I will probably beat you out in bad mis-spells, so don't worry.

redbird89
10-17-2007, 05:17 PM
im jeremy from las vegas nv and my fav player is rolen and im also a egales fan see since im from vegas i can choose anyteam i want and when i was younger i became a fan when we had mr. smith the wizard ,coleman ,magee sorry for miss spelling

It's fine.

Welcome to the forum!

Kyle man
10-20-2007, 09:10 PM
where's StlFan? or AlbertTheKing23?

redbird89
10-20-2007, 09:15 PM
where's StlFan? or AlbertTheKing23?

I don't know. I haven't seen them in a while.

vegas cards
10-21-2007, 12:59 PM
thank you guys i had one guy tell me in a differnt forum that i am not a true cards fan and how can i be when ive never been to st.louis i have no love for the city well i would love to go to st.louis and see a game but i show my support by going to all the cali games i can go to san diego and los angles so is that ok i think so im still a cards fan forever so screw him

Kyle man
10-21-2007, 01:03 PM
I have a friend that is a die hard white sox fan that had never stepped foot in chicago until last year. So your cool in my book :hi5:

redbird89
10-21-2007, 02:47 PM
I don't live in St. Louis, either. Although I do get to go to maybe one game a year. If you can afford to go it's awesome, but I understand if you live too far away.

cards7
10-21-2007, 05:42 PM
my name is kyle and i am from illinois and i am a freshman at oberlin college where i play baseball and go cardinals!!!!

Kyle man
10-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Welcome! :)

CheechooTrain14
11-04-2007, 03:00 PM
My name is Alexander, friends call me Alex. I'm from San Jose, California, and grew up watching Yadier Molina and Albert Pujols. That's how I became a cardinals fan.

redbird89
11-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the forum!

CheechooTrain14
11-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks Redbird.

Degerman Stuff
11-06-2007, 05:04 PM
My name is Josh, I'm a college student from St. Charles, MO. Don't really have a favorite per say, but Wainwright, Carpenter, and Molina are all up there. Also love the Packers and Blues. Keep up my sports obsession, when i'm not making sure the rides at Six Flags are being operated properly.

redbird89
11-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the forum!

desmet09
11-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Hi. I am a huge cardinals fan living in Missouri. I am a junior at De Smet High School. I am very interested in statistical analysis and sabermetrics and want to do this after college and maybe someday for the Cardinals (I can dream). My favorite Cardinal of all-time is Bob Gibson. My dad use to tell stories to me about how dominant and feared a pitcher he was and I wish I would have been able to watch him growing up. My favorite player now is Albert Pujols because of his consistency in balance in power, ability to get on base, and fielding ability.

Kyle man
11-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Welcome :)

redbird89
11-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Welcome to the forum, desmet 09!

desmet09
11-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Thanks

CardinalRed4eva
11-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Welcome desmet09!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Kyle man
11-13-2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome back Tom

CardinalRed4eva
11-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Thanks, glad to be back. :)

Kyle man
11-13-2007, 09:22 PM
:hi5:

warrior63
11-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey ya'll...My name's Mike, and I'm living in Morris, Minnesota. I know that it's Twins country, but being born in St. Louis (and even though I grew up in Oregon), that's my hometown team baby. I've followed the Cards for the majority of my existence, and am kinda excited to see what Mo can do to get them back up on top of the division where they belong.
Other then the Cards, I like the 'Boys in football, and the Bulls in Basketball. Oh and I almost forgot...I follow the University of Oregon as far as college sports go. Go Ducks..lol.

redbird89
11-15-2007, 01:37 AM
Welcome to the forum!

tjs4stlcards
11-15-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey...My name is TJ and i am a sophomore in a small New Jersey high school. I have been a Cards fan since i was born because my grandfather is one. I can't say i have a favorite Cardinal.

Kyle man
11-15-2007, 05:32 PM

tjs4stlcards
11-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Thanks

JayhawkWild
11-15-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm JW, and I've already been on here for awhile. I live in heaven, AKA Iowa, and I am a Sports Journalism Major, hoping to possibly be a beat writer for a club someday. I currently have a job for a magazine covering the Hawkeyes, and I'm pursuing an internship with a big league club this summer. My favorite Card is Jim Edmonds, followed by Rolen and Brendan Ryan.

Just thought I would say hi......again......for the third time since I joined......whatever.

Kyle man
11-16-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm JW, and I've already been on here for awhile. I live in heaven, AKA Iowa, and I am a Sports Journalism Major, hoping to possibly be a beat writer for a club someday. I currently have a job for a magazine covering the Hawkeyes, and I'm pursuing an internship with a big league club this summer. My favorite Card is Jim Edmonds, followed by Rolen and Brendan Ryan.

Just thought I would say hi......again......for the third time since I joined......whatever.

Well the last one got burried... Even though you've been here longer than me, I'll say it anyways.....

redbird89
11-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Welcome, TJ!
Welcome back, JayHawk! My sis is almost done in college (to be a sports journalist, although she's currently writing aything she can).

Kyle man
11-16-2007, 10:33 PM
best wishes to your Sis :)

Nascar-NJDevils
11-19-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm from New Jersey home of Bon Jovi , Bruce Springsteen , Frank Sinatra ,the Jersey Shore and the brand new Prudential Center aka "The Rock" the new home of the N.J. Devils.
My favorite Players are Albert , Ankiel , Jim Edmonds and Yadier.
My favorites from the past are Bob Forsch, Bruce Sutter, Ted Simmons , Bob Gibson,McGwire,Ozzie and Jack Clark.
I love NASCAR(anybody but Jeff Gordon) The Dallas Cowboys , The New Jersey Devils ,New Jeresey Nets, Texas Longhorns (NCAA Football),Seton Hall(NCAA Basketball) and WWE Wrestling (John Cena Rulz)

redbird89
11-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the forum!

tjs4stlcards
11-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Cool, always thought i was the only Cards fan in NJ

redbird89
11-19-2007, 06:38 PM
New Jersey's a big town isn't it?

Kyle man
11-19-2007, 06:45 PM
New Jersey's a big town isn't it?

:laugh2:

thats something I would think

tjs4stlcards
11-19-2007, 07:09 PM
New Jersey is a state and small one at that, right below New York....filled with Phillie, Mets, and Yankee fans

redbird89
11-20-2007, 12:33 AM
I know it's a state. I meant that there are probably at least 2 Cardinal fans in every state, including New Jersey.

Kyle man
11-21-2007, 02:50 PM
It seems there's only a hand-ful in Missouri, and quite a few in Illinois.

Am I the Only one who thinks this?

redbird89
11-21-2007, 03:13 PM
You mean on this board?

Because pretty much every Missourian I know is a Cardinals fan. I know one Royal fan who lives in KC.

Kyle man
11-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Oh, sorry, I meant in the Cardinals forum.

redbird89
11-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Ya. Not sure where everybody's from.

Kyle man
11-21-2007, 03:36 PM
There's a lot of people from where I'm from on the Cubs forum :pity:

Nascar-NJDevils
11-24-2007, 11:26 AM
There's a lot of people from where I'm from on the Cubs forum :pity:

That's because Cub fan's have had 99 years of pent up frustration:mad: and nothing better to do then to write about how bad their teams have always been or how they always find a way not to win. Blaming a billy goat and poor Steve Bartman (for doing something everyone in that stadium would of done that day if they had the chance) instead of blaming the teams that have always stunk it up year after year.It's like beating a dead horse. :horse: It must stink to be Cub fan:sad2:. Take this year for example , they get swept out in the first round of the playoffs.With the team they had they should of cruised through the playoffs. Like the Yank Me's have proven money can't always buy you a Championship. I have a friend who's a Cub fan(yes a Cub fan in Jersey) and he's just about fed up :mad:with them that he might become a Met fan. How sad is that?

Nascar-NJDevils
11-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Cool, always thought i was the only Cards fan in NJ

Nope their are quite a bit of us you just gotta find them.

Did ya ever get a chance to see their Single A. team (N.J. Cardinals) play at Skylands Ballbark in Sussex County when they played there a couple years back. Adam Kennedy and Matt Morris came up through there and Jose Oquendo also managed a year or two for them before he became our third base coach. It was a fun experience.:clap:

But all good things come to an end :(and after about 11 years at Skyland Park they moved out :cry:(after the 2005 season)and were replaced by The Sussex Skyhawks who don't have any affiliation with any Major League baseball team.
Jersey Rulz!!!! :flag::9/11::flag:

bignate14
11-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Nate From California Im A Die Hard Cardinal Fan My Favorite Player Is The Great Albert Pujols . I Also Like Rick Ankiel , And I Wish Kennedy Would Be Traded. My Mom Went To High School With Jim Edmonds And My Dad Played For The Cardinals In 1967

SUNNY DEE
11-24-2007, 02:39 PM
whaddup, im from STL and i love the cards. my all time fav. player is Bob Gibson, and my favorite current player has to be So Taguchi, i hope they sign him. Favorite Cardinals moment = 06 WS, i was there, it was insane, and ill never forget it. 2nd Favorite moment where i was there = Edmonds HR in the 04 NLCS. Favorite moment i watched on TV, was the Yadi homerun last year.

tjs4stlcards
11-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Nope their are quite a bit of us you just gotta find them.

I live in Phillies nation....so i've never found any yet. Always trying to convert people to be cardinals fans,

Kyle man
11-24-2007, 09:43 PM
I live in Phillies nation....so i've never found any yet. Always trying to convert people to be cardinals fans,

keep trying, got to expand Cardinal's nation

redbird89
11-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Considering we're a pretty good team, it's not extremely hard.

Kyle man
11-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Where I live, it seems I'm the only cards fan for miles.

redbird89
11-25-2007, 02:30 AM
Is that a pun?

Kyle man
11-25-2007, 11:28 AM
no, I didn't mean to capitalize miles. I randomly capitalize words sometimes, I'll fix it.

Spider Pig
11-25-2007, 07:17 PM
Where are you from? Memphis
Your favorite player? Skip Shumaker
Other favorites sports and teams? LAA Angels/Tenn. Titans

Kyle man
11-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Where are you from? Memphis
Your favorite player? Skip Shumaker
Other favorites sports and teams? LAA Angels/Tenn. Titans

hmmm. I wonder who this is?

(retoricle question)
TotallyMark09
TotallyDark10
Cardsfan09
SUNNY DEE
CheeChootrain14
AX RAP3R
BJs for $6
TheKing1

(the list goes on and on)

Now Spider Pig.... how original :confused:

Kyle man
11-25-2007, 07:24 PM
On another note:

Spider Pig
11-25-2007, 07:36 PM
hmmm. I wonder who this is?

(retoricle question)
TotallyMark09
TotallyDark10
Cardsfan09
SUNNY DEE
CheeChootrain14
AX RAP3R
BJs for $6
TheKing1

(the list goes on and on)

Now Spider Pig.... how original :confused:

On another note:

mixed messages, and im not those guys.

Kyle man
11-25-2007, 07:38 PM
*cough* *cough*

If you aren't him, I apologise.

But if you are him, WHY?

Spider Pig
11-25-2007, 07:51 PM
*cough* *cough*

But if you are him, WHY?

1. Apology accepted, believe me, i am truly not him.
2. N/A :)

coltsncardsfan
11-26-2007, 11:44 PM
I live in central Oklahoma. I follow one MLB team (Cards) and one NFL team (Colts). Since there aren't any professional teams in Okla. I had to look elsewhere. Although I was pretty young at the time, I jumped on the Cardinals bandwagon while watching my first World Series (1982). I didn't follow football however until 1995 when the Marchibroda/Harbaugh lead Colts were a dropped inzone pass away from completeing the Cinderella Story. The rest is history.

Bravesfan19
11-26-2007, 11:52 PM
*cough* *cough*

But if you are him, WHY?

accusing people? :rolleyes:

Spider Pig
11-27-2007, 01:07 AM
I live in central Oklahoma. I follow one MLB team (Cards) and one NFL team (Colts). Since there aren't any professional teams in Okla. I had to look elsewhere. Although I was pretty young at the time, I jumped on the Cardinals bandwagon while watching my first World Series (1982). I didn't follow football however until 1995 when the Marchibroda/Harbaugh lead Colts were a dropped inzone pass away from completeing the Cinderella Story. The rest is history.

welcome!!!

Kyle man
11-27-2007, 09:12 AM

I bet you were pretty happy last year,

World series, and Super Bowl

coltsncardsfan
11-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah, It was pretty special. Not only because of the championships, but because my son Peyton had just turned six before the Superbowl, so he was old enough to celebrate both championships with me.

Kyle man
11-27-2007, 02:22 PM
wow, thats awesome.

I wonder where the inspiration for his name came from? ;)

gocubsgo720
12-02-2007, 03:02 PM
hey guys im Jeff from chicago i think you guys got a good guy ceasar itztuas. he played good for the cubs

Kyle man
12-02-2007, 03:34 PM
thanks welcome :)

Nascar-NJDevils
12-02-2007, 08:42 PM

Welcome to the jungle.:flag::9/11::flag:

Nascar-NJDevils
12-02-2007, 08:45 PM
hey guys im Jeff from chicago i think you guys got a good guy ceasar itztuas. he played good for the cubs

Welcome to the Jungle.:flag::9/11::flag: As for Itztuas good glove , bad bat.

Kyle man
12-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the Jungle.:flag::9/11::flag: As for Itztuas good glove , bad bat.

let's hope he has a massive turn around

stlfan544
12-04-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm from Northern Illinois.

My Favorite player/players are: Albert Pujols/Adam Wainwright

Teams
Baseball- Cardinals, White Sox, and also like the yanks a bit. But Cards n' Sox are my teams.

Football- Bears and Colts

I've been a poster on PSD since 2004. Looking forward to interactions and posting with all the fellow cardsfans and other new members of this site. When I became a poster on PSD there was very few Cardinal fans that were on here posting, it is alot more fun now adays.

Kyle man
12-04-2007, 09:14 PM

Teams
Baseball- Cardinals, White Sox, and also like the yanks a bit. But Cards n' Sox are my teams.

I've been a poster on PSD since 2004. Looking forward to interactions and posting with all the fellow cardsfans and other new members of this site. When I became a poster on PSD there was very few Cardinal fans that were on here posting, it is alot more fun now adays.

when I first came here you welcomed me... now i guess i'm welcoming you... welcome

redbird89
12-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Ummm...welcome.

stlcardnlzfan
12-09-2007, 12:59 PM
HI Everyone, My name is Mike. I live in northern illinois, My favorite cardinal players are pujols and rolen, I'm also huge fans of the Dallas Cowboys and the Chicago Bulls. I've been posting on hear for just over a year, and i look forward to talking to everyone this off season and the upcoming year. GO CARDINALS

Kyle man
12-09-2007, 01:43 PM
HI Everyone, My name is Mike. I live in northern illinois, My favorite cardinal players are pujols and rolen, I'm also huge fans of the Dallas Cowboys and the Chicago Bulls. I've been posting on hear for just over a year, and i look forward to talking to everyone this off season and the upcoming year. GO CARDINALS

Welcome Mike :)

Nascar-NJDevils
12-09-2007, 06:44 PM

Welcome to the Jungle.:flag::9/11::flag: Cowboys gave us scare today Uh.

Nascar-NJDevils
12-09-2007, 06:45 PM

Teams

Welcome to the Jungle.:flag::9/11::flag:

Kyle man
12-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Welcome to the Jungle.:flag::9/11::flag:

ya already said that

ragin' redbirds
12-09-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm from central Arkansas, favorite players are Ozzy, Albert, and Tommy Herr.
All i'm really in to is baseball, Not a fan of the Yanks, Cubbies, or the Giants; but
at least Bonds is gone!!!!;)

Kyle man
12-09-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm from central Arkansas, favorite players are Ozzy, Albert, and Tommy Herr.
All i'm really in to is baseball, Not a fan of the Yanks, Cubbies, or the Giants; but
at least Bonds is gone!!!!;)

JayhawkWild
12-09-2007, 10:45 PM

...to the jungle...

Kyle man
12-09-2007, 11:09 PM
...to the jungle...

:laugh:

cammo17
12-10-2007, 01:00 PM
camron from west tennessee, favorite players are pujols, ozzy smith, eckstein when he was a card, and wainwright. im a cardinals fan and like no one else.

Kyle man
12-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Welcome Cam :)

Spider Pig
12-10-2007, 08:57 PM
welcome dudeski
I hope u enjoy all of the arguments/discussion (lol) going on in this thread, dont be afraid to throw ur thought out there.

Kyle man
12-10-2007, 11:23 PM
dudeski? :shrug: dudeski?

cammo17
12-11-2007, 03:22 AM
thanks for the welcome guys

JayhawkWild
12-11-2007, 12:18 PM
hope you brought your bug spray and a f***in' machete, apparently its a jungle in here.

Kyle man
12-11-2007, 05:44 PM
hope you brought your bug spray and a f***in' machete, apparently its a jungle in here.

:laugh: :laugh2:

Spider Pig
12-11-2007, 09:07 PM
dudeski? :shrug: dudeski?

dude(-)ski... like brahski/y is like a variation of bro/bra, and dudeski is a variation of dude. get now broseph?

Kyle man
12-12-2007, 09:34 AM
dude(-)ski... like brahski/y is like a variation of bro/bra, and dudeski is a variation of dude. get now broseph?

Quoting Anchorman now, are we? In that case "I don't know what we're yelling about!" " Loud noises!"

Nascar-NJDevils
12-12-2007, 07:22 PM
camron from west tennessee, favorite players are pujols, ozzy smith, eckstein when he was a card, and wainwright. im a cardinals fan and like no one else.

Welcome to the Jungle:flag::9/11::flag:

Kyle man
12-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the Jungle:flag::9/11::flag:

the new signature saying of this thread :clap:

JayhawkWild
12-12-2007, 09:03 PM
the new signature saying of this thread :clap:

Petition to add "Hope you brought your f***in' machete" to the end:

1. Me

TimJ
12-12-2007, 09:14 PM
2. Me

Kyle man
12-12-2007, 10:46 PM
3. Me

that's three... (thats enough I guess?)

New official welcome to the Cardinals forum:

"Welcome to the Jungle... Hope you brought you ****in' machete"

Spider Pig
12-12-2007, 11:43 PM
4. YAY

its not official unless everyone says yay or nay. gosh

Nascar-NJDevils
12-13-2007, 12:58 AM
In the words of the great G-N-F'n-R:
Welcome to the jungle (The New Busch Stadium)
We got fun 'n' games (Cardinal Baseball)
We got everything you want (Power,Awesome Defense,The Greatest Fans Anywhere)
Honey we know the names (Pujols,Edmonds,Carpenter,Rolen[for now anyway],Izzy)
We are the people that can find (John Mozeliak ,Tony Larussa)
Whatever you may need (Any Decent Starting Pitcher)
If you got the money honey (William DeWitt Jr)
We got your disease (World Series Champions for the 11th time)

You Know Where You Are? You're In The Jungle Cub Fans You're Going To Lose!!!!

Kyle man
12-13-2007, 01:04 AM
4. YAY

its not official unless everyone says yay or nay. gosh

FINE!

What does everyone think?

Kyle man
12-13-2007, 01:04 AM
Honey we know the names (Pujols,Edmonds,Carpenter,Rolen[for now anyway],Izzy)

Nice... :nod:

Nascar-NJDevils
12-13-2007, 01:08 AM
Nice... :nod:

Thanx .:D It just came to me as I was typing.

Kyle man
12-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanx .:D It just came to me as I was typing.

when I do that it turns to Jibberish. :shrug:

Oldcoach
12-25-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm from central Missouri. I played baseball all my younger life until an injury stopped me from playing A level in the minors. My dad was a huge Cards fan so we were all born Cards fans...lol. When I was no longer able to play I began coaching (started as a pitching coach). It has been very rewarding to watch someone I coached playing now in AA ball. My favorite players all time would have to be Ozzie Smith and Bob Gibson, both of them had true talent but also had character, something that's sadly missing in alot of players today. Pujols and Carp are 2 current players that I am very fond of.

Kyle man
12-25-2007, 04:45 PM

keep on postin

CardinalRed4eva
12-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the forum newbies! ;)

Keep posting, and we can all get along, great! :clap:

Spider Pig
12-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the forum newbies! ;)

Keep posting, and we can all get along, great! :clap:

yeah right... haha

noneotherthan
01-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Where are you from?Oregon Your favorite player? Pujols of course
Other favorites sports and teams? steelers fo sho

Shlumpledink
01-12-2008, 06:50 AM
My names Bobby

I'm from Fullerton California (Orange county)

My favorite player is currently Pujols. But I love rolen, carpenter, wainwright, molina, ankiel i've loved since his rookie year.

I got into the cardinals because of McGwire. I loved him on the athletics growing up, i was born in 84 and was a baseball fan since i was about 4. So I got to see him in his glory days. Then when he got traded I watched the cardinals and fell in love with the players. Mostly Edmonds at the time, but I loved their style of play. I love their fans, and the way they played good defense.

My other favorite team is the La Lakers. Basketball is my first love. Followed by golf and baseball. Football is okay, but the seasons are too short for me to get into them. but I love that Favre in Green Bay.

II KB KG II
01-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Hey i m ben from CT i like the lakers jets and cardinals i like pujols the wizard and jimmy and carp

Kyle man
01-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Where are you from?Oregon Your favorite player? Pujols of course
Other favorites sports and teams? steelers fo sho

My names Bobby

I'm from Fullerton California (Orange county)

My favorite player is currently Pujols. But I love rolen, carpenter, wainwright, molina, ankiel i've loved since his rookie year.

I got into the cardinals because of McGwire. I loved him on the athletics growing up, i was born in 84 and was a baseball fan since i was about 4. So I got to see him in his glory days. Then when he got traded I watched the cardinals and fell in love with the players. Mostly Edmonds at the time, but I loved their style of play. I love their fans, and the way they played good defense.

My other favorite team is the La Lakers. Basketball is my first love. Followed by golf and baseball. Football is okay, but the seasons are too short for me to get into them. but I love that Favre in Green Bay.

Hey i m ben from CT i like the lakers jets and cardinals i like pujols the wizard and jimmy and carp

noneotherthan
01-12-2008, 03:12 PM
Thanks homie, I like ta feel welcomed

Kyle man
01-13-2008, 12:45 AM
Thanks homie, I like ta feel welcomed

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)

SportsFan1988
01-22-2008, 11:40 PM
My names Pete, i love the Cardinals. My favorite player is Albert Pujols (shocking.. i know).

I hope all of our starters can make big comebacks this year!!

Spider Pig
01-22-2008, 11:43 PM
Welcome dude. :cheers:

Stay active, always nice to have more fans. :cool:

Kyle man
01-23-2008, 12:13 AM

redbird89
01-23-2008, 12:24 AM
Welcome to the forum!

brails92
01-23-2008, 03:06 AM
My names Pete, i love the Cardinals. My favorite player is Albert Pujols (shocking.. i know).

I hope all of our starters can make big comebacks this year!!

welcome glad to see u active

SportsFan1988
01-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks guys!

I'll try to stay as active as possible. :)

II KB KG II
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM

thanks a lot man idk if you know but ive been posting for a lil while here especially with the lakers but sense its the offseason i havent been posting around here much :clap:

Kyle man
01-23-2008, 05:39 PM
thanks a lot man idk if you know but ive been posting for a lil while here especially with the lakers but sense its the offseason i havent been posting around here much :clap:

It's okay, a lot of people don't post in the offseason..... I like posting in te offseason the most.... mainly because I like trade rumors

cubsfan2206
01-23-2008, 08:16 PM
trade rumors are the best reason for being on this site

Kyle man
01-23-2008, 10:55 PM
trade rumors are the best reason for being on this site

yeah, thats actually the way I found this site... And many others say they found itthe same way too.

RiffRaff
01-25-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm from St. Louis and have always been a big Cardinals fan. There is no team in any sport that I want to see succeed more than the St. Louis Cardinals. I live in Saint Augustine, FL. now, just south of Jacksonville (Go Jags? ...lol!) I also like this site among others during the offseason and at the trade deadline most, for the rumors. After several years, only last year did I create an account and post a few times ... but anyway here I am.

Oh yeah, favorite player ... right now ... Glaus.

SportsFan1988
01-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the Stl.Cardinals forum! :)

..Glaus? lol.

Kyle man
01-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Welcome guys :)

deavin_17
01-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Im Deavin from Bourbonnais, IL. I have been a Cardinal fan from birth. What is even better is that my step dads family is all die hard Cub fans so until last year Ive had braggin rights for about my whole life. I am also a fan of the Chicago Bulls, University of Illinois and the Pittsburgh Steelers. My favorite player right now is Albert Pujols.

Kyle man
01-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Im Deavin from Bourbonnais, IL. I have been a Cardinal fan from birth. What is even better is that my step dads family is all die hard Cub fans so until last year Ive had braggin rights for about my whole life. I am also a fan of the Chicago Bulls, University of Illinois and the Pittsburgh Steelers. My favorite player right now is Albert Pujols.

Welcome Deavin, Good to have more Illini fans :)

JayhawkWild
01-27-2008, 12:44 AM
Welcome to the Jungle, hope you brought a ********* machete.

(Why is this not being used?)

Kyle man
01-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the Jungle, hope you brought a ********* machete.

(Why is this not being used?)

Oh yeah, forgot about that, by the way, Where's Nascar-NJDevils been?

Welcome to the jungle, hope you brought your ****ing machete :flag::9/11::flag:

RiffRaff
01-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the Stl.Cardinals forum! :)

..Glaus? lol.

I got high hopes ...

Kyle man
01-27-2008, 08:52 PM
I got high hopes ...

Me too man, thats why my avatar is him ;)

SportsFan1988
01-28-2008, 11:04 PM
I got high hopes ...

That's GREAT! :)

I also have high hopes! :clap:

Kyle man
01-28-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm supprised we got that much trade value outta Rolen

RiffRaff
01-30-2008, 12:57 PM
Toronto feels like they got the better player, they could be right.

But yes, I am surprised as well, cheers to Mo :clap:

callmesir
01-30-2008, 03:40 PM
My name is Rob I'm from Springfield Mo I'm new to this thread but I have loved the cardinals since I've known what baseball was. People at work call me a sports savant. I remember just about everything about cardinal baseball from about 95 on.

Kyle man
01-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Welcome Rob :)

JustBlaze07
02-06-2008, 11:23 PM
Hey names Joe, Idaho, Albert Pujols, Portland Trail Blazers, Rams, Duke Blue Devils

Kyle man
02-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Hey names Joe, Idaho, Albert Pujols, Portland Trail Blazers, Rams, Duke Blue Devils

ehmiu
02-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi everybody! I've not given my name yet.

I'm Eric, I live in Indy. My parents are in St. Louis. I went to Chaminade, but I hated most people there... especially Mark Lamping's kid and Francis Slay's son. David Lee (Knicks) was a pretty nice guy... I'm glad he's doing well.

Anyway, I thought I should cordially introduce myself to you regular members. I hope to be one of you this time next year.

Kyle man
02-07-2008, 12:30 AM

I'm Eric, I live in Indy. My parents are in St. Louis. I went to Chaminade, but I hated most people there... especially Mark Lamping's kid and Francis Slay's son. David Lee (Knicks) was a pretty nice guy... I'm glad he's doing well.

Anyway, I thought I should cordially introduce myself to you regular members. I hope to be one of you this time next year.

Welcome Eric :)

Spider Pig
02-07-2008, 12:31 AM

Welcome! :cheers: I think I've heard of Chaminade before, do they have like a really good soccer team?

Kyle man
02-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Welcome! :cheers: I think I've heard of Chaminade before, do they have like a really good soccer team?

No hidden message Pig?

ehmiu
02-07-2008, 12:47 AM
No hidden message Pig?

Nope, they do have a good soccer team. One of my classmates was a guy named Brad Davis. He's a prick with the Houston Whatevers in MLS (Is prick a position in soccer? He's a huge prick.). Anyway, that's our claim to fame.

I'd just as soon forget it. My proudest moment in the Lou is working at the Olivette Officemax in 1998. This guy came in and started rapping with his friends who worked in electronics with me. His name was Nelly, but he wasn't famous at that point. I got him to start rapping about The Loop one day.

I kind of like to think that this was the beginning of the song/video "Air Force One".

However, when he started rapping, I lived up to my white guy heritage. I danced... like this: :dance:

But I miss St. Louis like none other.

ehmiu
02-07-2008, 12:50 AM

I'll have a beer with any Cardinal fan. Where does everyone here live?

Kyle man
02-07-2008, 09:28 AM

:no:

jk....jk

ehmiu
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
:no:

jk....jk

I swear, every time I see that, I think it's a middle finger.

Kyle man
02-07-2008, 05:58 PM
I swear, every time I see that, I think it's a middle finger.

I've never noticed that before, but it does look like one, now that I think about it.... Thanks a lot man, gosh!

Spider Pig
02-08-2008, 08:29 PM

SoCal... like 10 minutes away from where the Angels play... me and natepro should switch places.

Spider Pig
02-08-2008, 08:30 PM
oh yeah and
BALLIN'

ehmiu
02-08-2008, 08:48 PM
oh yeah and
BALLIN'

You could make your avatar become your sig. It's BALLIN', either way.

Driehurst
02-09-2008, 01:09 PM
My name Is Chris...Im a st louis fan...Im from louisville,ky...i like the mavs cowboys...fav cardinal is Pujols

redbird89
02-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Welcome!

Spider Pig
02-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the most BALLIN' forum ever. :cheers:

Spider Pig
02-09-2008, 06:14 PM
and....

Honey we know the names (Pujols,Ankiel??,Carpenter,Molina,Izzy)

redbird89
02-09-2008, 06:46 PM
you'd might as well take Edmonds and Rolen out of that list.

Spider Pig
02-09-2008, 06:50 PM
you'd might as well take Edmonds and Rolen out of that list.

Bingo Bango Bongo, done.

Kyle man
02-10-2008, 06:45 PM
My name Is Chris...Im a st louis fan...Im from louisville,ky...i like the mavs cowboys...fav cardinal is Pujols

Welcome Chris :)

Pujolsfan91
02-20-2008, 05:39 PM
Forgot to do this. My name is Artur, i'm from michigan, a stl rams, detroit redwings and pistons fan and my favorite player is obviously Albert Pujols.

Kyle man
02-20-2008, 08:12 PM
I recruited him!!!! :clap:

I'm thinking he'll be the next me :p

Pujolsfan91
02-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I recruited him!!!! :clap:

I'm thinking he'll be the next me :p

haha most likely...

Kyle man
02-20-2008, 08:26 PM
haha most likely...

well, you say you have no life, and look at me, I have almost 3000 posts... No offense to anyone onthis website.

This doesnt mean you don't have a life, It means you don't have a life outside of the Cardinals :p

Pujolsfan91
02-20-2008, 08:42 PM
well, you say you have no life, and look at me, I have almost 3000 posts... No offense to anyone onthis website.

This doesnt mean you don't have a life, It means you don't have a life outside of the Cardinals :p

pretty much lol.

Kyle man
02-20-2008, 11:50 PM
pretty much lol.

Indeed :nod:

Once you get 100 posts you can get a Sig

Pujolsfan91
02-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Indeed :nod:

Once you get 100 posts you can get a Sig

The sig will never happen ;)

redbird89
02-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Well, you seem to be a pretty good Cardinal fan, so we'll forgive you for being a Red Wings fan. ;)

Pujolsfan91
02-22-2008, 09:19 PM
Well, you seem to be a pretty good Cardinal fan, so we'll forgive you for being a Red Wings fan. ;)

Hahha.. at least i'm randomly a cards fan. It felt good wearing my Albert jersey to school throughout the playoffs :D. Oh yea, GO WINGS!! lol

redbird89
02-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Do you go to Red Wings games much? I've heard they're not selling out this year as much as last.

Pujolsfan91
02-22-2008, 09:26 PM
Do you go to Red Wings games much? I've heard they're not selling out this year as much as last.

I've only been to 1 pro sport game, which was in 2006, Cards VS Tigers.

redbird89
02-22-2008, 09:48 PM
So, living in Michigan how'd you become a Cardinals fan instead of a Tigers fan?

Pujolsfan91
02-22-2008, 09:53 PM
So, living in Michigan how'd you become a Cardinals fan instead of a Tigers fan?

Well i liked the style of play the cards had. Albert was one of the reasons i liked the team and at the time the tigers were a terrible team. Same reason i hate the lions and like the Rams.

Kyle man
02-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Cardinalred4eva is even more strang, he lives in new york and likes the Cards, Blues (I think?), the Rams, and the Lakers.

natepro
02-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Angels, Rams, Blues here.

Though to be fair, the Rams literally followed me from LA.

Kyle man
02-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Angels, Rams, Blues here.

Though to be fair, the Rams literally followed me from LA.

I'm a NY Rangers fan

natepro
02-23-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm a NY Rangers fan

Get out.

Edit: And I don't mean it like, "No way!" I mean leave. We don't want your kind around here.

Wouldn't it be weird if I was actually like that?

ehmiu
02-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Get out.

Edit: And I don't mean it like, "No way!" I mean leave. We don't want your kind around here.

Wouldn't it be weird if I was actually like that?

Yeah. That would be so unlike you.

natepro
02-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah. That would be so unlike you.

I'm sensing sarcasm. :eyebrow:

Kyle man
02-23-2008, 07:55 PM
suck it!

lets move this chatter to the Off Topic thread

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Hi all im a card fan and im been a card fan sicne i heard all the championships they have.

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 09:43 PM
:shrug:

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 09:45 PM

Really

Pujolsfan91
02-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Welcome Cardsfan11... post like crazy :)

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 09:50 PM
You too PF91 ;)

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the support. I am also gay so i hope you guys dont mind.

natepro
02-25-2008, 09:51 PM

Thank God I'm not the only one. :laugh2:

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 09:53 PM
I like the championships they have.

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the support. I am also gay so i hope you guys dont mind.

no not at all. unless your kidding. If your kidding thats really not cool

natepro
Whatever works for you. :)

Where are you from?

natepro
no not at all. unless your kidding.

Wait, are you saying you don't like jokes about being gay? Cause I'd say 85% of the posts you make say otherwise.

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Wait, are you saying you don't like jokes about being gay? Cause I'd say 85% of the posts you make say otherwise.

:hide:

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 09:57 PM
no not at all. unless your kidding. If your kidding thats really not cool

No Im really not. Im gay and im proud and i hope no one says the f word on this site.

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 09:57 PM
honestly, I can't remember making a joke about any.

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 09:58 PM
No Im really not. Im gay and im proud and i hope no one says the f word on this site.

eh, its blocked out. see: ****

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 09:58 PM

Why would a angel fan be on a card fourm.

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 09:59 PM
eh, its blocked out. see: ****

People who are not gay still don't have the right to say it.

natepro
02-25-2008, 09:59 PM
Oh damn.

I didn't see where he actually said that, and I thought you added that to his post as a joke. Haha. Damn. Sorry about that.

Though it begs the question... what does that have to do with ANYTHING here?

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 10:00 PM

I didn't actually say it I just did the * * * * thing, I'm a christian mayne.

natepro

To drop an f-bomb? What the hell?

Now I really don't believe you're a real person.

Kyle man
Oh damn.

I didn't see where he actually said that, and I thought you added that to his post as a joke. Haha. Damn. Sorry about that.

Though it begs the question... what does that have to do with ANYTHING here?

natepro
I didn't actually say it I just did the * * * * thing, I'm a christian mayne.

WHO CARES if you said it or not? It's not a gay-specific word!

This is insanity.

natepro
02-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Why would a angel fan be on a card fourm.

I can't get enough of the color red.

I also like to watch baboons. But only from behind.

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 10:02 PM
To drop an f-bomb? What the hell?

Now I really don't believe you're a real person.

No The Fg word which makes fun of gays.

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 10:03 PM
:(

I believed in you Nate :cry:

Kyle man

Oh, that word.... be more specific next time.

cardsfan11
Lets all clam down.

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 10:04 PM
We not pissed.

natepro

Oh. Well that's not even the f-word then. And why on earth is that your lead-in?

"Hey, I'm Joe Bob, I'm gay, I hope no one says offensive words about gays in this baseball forum."

Insanity.

cardsfan11
Oh, that word.... be more specific next time.

Ohh ok nice siG. Cub fans are the biggest and rudest jerks on this site.

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh. Well that's not even the f-word then. And why on earth is that your lead-in?

"Hey, I'm Joe Bob, I'm gay, I hope no one says offensive words about gays in this baseball forum."

Insanity.

Your a angel Fan how can a angel fan like the cards.

natepro
02-25-2008, 10:05 PM
:(

I believed in you Nate :cry:

Look at the red! :mad:

Look at the red! :smoking:

natepro
02-25-2008, 10:06 PM
Your a angel Fan how can a angel fan like the cards.

sad;klgjfad;

cardsfan11
02-25-2008, 10:07 PM
sad;klgjfad;

Im sorry Im just confused as hell.

Kyle man
02-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Ohh ok nice siG. Cub fans are the biggest and rudest jerks on this site.

A certain Cub's fan runs this forum... so watch it.