PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Coyotes Forum

BoyGenius
08-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Guests Sign up HERE (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/register.php)

Welcome, to the new NHL Forums on PSD, please introduce yourself to the rest of us and enjoy your stay on PSD.

1. Location-

2. Favorite Current Coyote-

3. Favorite Former Coyote-

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for?

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?

6. Anything else you care to share?

sunsalltheway03
08-19-2007, 08:46 PM
1. Location-Arizona

2. Favorite Current Coyote-Shane Doan

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for?None

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Basketball-Suns; Baseball-Dbacks, Yankees; Football-Cardinals; College-U of A, ASU

6. Anything else you care to share? Go Coyotes, Suns, Dbacks, Cardinals, Devils, Wildcats

Alias
08-24-2007, 02:25 AM
1. Location-California

2. Favorite Current Coyote-Keith Ballard

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? None

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball-Diamondbacks, Football-Titans, Basketball- Nuggets

6. Anything else you care to share? go yotes!

Beno7500
02-03-2008, 02:58 AM
Location-California

2. Favorite Current Coyote-Keith Ballard

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? stars

5. Other sports you enjoy? sacramento kings

6. Anything else you care to share? lets go coyotes

FreedomReigns
07-25-2008, 05:08 AM
Location- Prescott Valley, Arizona

2. Favorite Current Coyote-

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Penguins

5. Other sports you enjoy? Football, Baseball, Basketball

6. Anything else you care to share? Im still trying to pick up the rules of hockey so you can say im a rookie. Been up here in Prescott Valley attending Arizona Sundogs games, 2007-2008 CHL Champions. Great team, great fans! Can't think of a better way to learn the game.

TrialNError04
07-27-2008, 09:02 PM
1. Location- Philadelphia, PA

2. Favorite Current Coyote- Peter Mueller

3. Favorite Former Coyote- Jeremy Roenick (I know I know, it shouldn't be possible but he's the reason I became a Coyote fan)

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for?- None

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Cubs and 49ers

rook889
07-15-2010, 01:30 AM
1. PHX
2. Current - eek... probably Aucoin or Upshall
3. Former - JR
4. Bolts and who is playing dallas
5. All of em

AZ_Dolphins
07-19-2011, 09:15 PM
1. Gibert AZ
2. Shane Doan
3. Jeremy Roenick
4. None
5. Football, basketball, baseball- Dolphins, Steelers, Suns, DBacks
6. Coyotes fan since 1992 (Yes partially Jets)

J Dub8299
07-20-2011, 05:35 PM
1. Location- Gilbert, AZ

2. Favorite Current Coyote- Shane Doan

3. Favorite Former Coyote- JR

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? None

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? SUNS, RAIDERS & the YANKEES

BlueCollar
08-05-2011, 10:17 PM
1. Location-Calgary

2. Favorite Current Coyote-Definitely Doan

3. Favorite Former Coyote- dunno

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Flames, Islanders, Bruins

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? NFL - Bears, NBA - Bulls

BlinkManJan02
10-22-2011, 04:11 AM
1.) Location: Wisconsin.

5.) Packers, Bucks, Brewers. Kansas City and Arizona teams as well !!

Hmm, I have never followed Hockey before but would like to start. I will claim the Coyotes as my favorite team cause I like the state of Arizona and would like to live there someday. I also follow other AZ teams a bit (Suns & Dbacks, and the Cardinals a little), but Wisco teams are always my top.

I hope the Coyotes don't move !! That would suck. Could someone fill me in on with what's going on with the franchise? That would be great !!

BranWingss
10-23-2011, 12:17 AM
1.) Location: Wisconsin.

5.) Packers, Bucks, Brewers. Kansas City and Arizona teams as well !!

Hmm, I have never followed Hockey before but would like to start. I will claim the Coyotes as my favorite team cause I like the state of Arizona and would like to live there someday. I also follow other AZ teams a bit (Suns & Dbacks, and the Cardinals a little), but Wisco teams are always my top.

I hope the Coyotes don't move !! That would suck. Could someone fill me in on with what's going on with the franchise? That would be great !!

If you really don't have a favourite NHL team yet, I'd suggest you try finding another team near by. Phoenix is in a horrible situation, and in the next three years, they're likely to re-locate somewhere. It's a real tricky situation.

The Coyotes came to Phoenix about 15 years ago after Winnipeg re-located to Scottsdale (Winnipeg's now back). They really started getting things going two seasons ago making the playoffs two seasons in a row. They just lost their best best player though, and are expected to miss this season. The past three seasons has all been about the re-locate though, and I'd assume this season wil be no different.

Good-luck. Keep watching!

annettearizona
09-04-2013, 03:20 AM
I am a phoenix native,but I have yet to get to see an live hockey game considering the arena is only like 25 minutes away :(
But I prefer not to sit down by the glass..pucks still fly thank you.Besides up higher you can usually follow where the puck is!

Goldy
06-19-2014, 05:18 PM
1. Location- Lancaster, Ca

2. Favorite Current Coyote- OEL, Doan

3. Favorite Former Coyote- Fairly new fan, but Tkachuk seems to be an easy answer.

4. What other teams in the NHL do you root for? Not really "root" for, but I keep tabs on the Duck based on location.