PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Fans Check-In...EVERYBODY DO THIS!!!!!

DreamShaker
08-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Ok ive been seeing alot of new Rockets fans coming into the board lately and I thought idd do this little survey to let us get to know each other and our history as fans of the Houston Rockets!!!!! I'll make it 7 questions long....

1. How long have you been a Rockets fan????
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time????
3. How did you become a Rockets fan????
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans????

T-mac(#1)
08-17-2007, 07:40 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan?Since I was 6
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time?Tracy Mcgrady/Yao/Olajuwan
3. How did you become a Rockets fan?Grew up watching them
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets?Winning 2 titles,drafting Yao, getting Tmac.
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD?Wanted to be closer to people like me(rocket fans)
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting?More people
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans?EVERYONE GET READY FOR A HELL OF A 07-08 CAMPAIGN..GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!:clap:

nickymintz
08-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Ok ive been seeing alot of new Rockets fans coming into the board lately and I thought idd do this little survey to let us get to know each other and our history as fans of the Houston Rockets!!!!! I'll make it 7 questions long....

1- all my life
2-Steve Francis
3- My dad
4- T-MAC 13PTS IN 35 SECONDS
5- i dont know
6- i dont know
7- no

Rockets&Browns
08-17-2007, 07:54 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan? Since 1992 at age 9.
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time? Hakeem, but Barkley is my favorite player of all time!
3. How did you become a Rockets fan? I loved watching Hakeem the Dream and Otis Thorpe abuse teams!
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets? The sweep over Shaq and Penny!
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD? Looking for sports rumors and just stumbled across the site and forum.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting? I think Morey has done that for us! Yeah Baby!!!!
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans? I'm planning on joining the parade next June in Houston, real talk!

rhino17
08-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Good idea, i've been meaning to make this thread

1. How long have you been a Rockets fan????- Early 90s
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time????- Mario Elie, Dream, Vernon
3. How did you become a Rockets fan????- Season tickets in early 90s
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???- Kiss of Death
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???-???
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???- Posters from other areas (outside texas)
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans????-No

DreamShaker
08-18-2007, 01:43 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? Since I moved to the Houston area from Corpus in 92 when I was 8
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Hakeem!
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? My dad
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Game 7 of the 94 championship...and all the games I went to
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Represent for the Rox
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? I agree with Rhino....more outside posters....
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Ummmmmmm go Rockets!!!!!

jumex34
08-18-2007, 03:12 AM
hey guys im new to the site but im a huge *** rockets fan. this season is gonna shock the world!

1. Been a fan since hakeem took robinson to school in '95
2. the greatest rocket of all time -- Hakeem the dream, t-mac is a close second
3. my dad took me to a playoff game
4. Best moment is when olajuwon had david robinson "just bamboozled", thanks bill worrell
5. wanted to hear what everyone else had to say bout them rockets
6. more rockets fans
7. spurs suck

mightybosstone
08-18-2007, 03:54 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? Since I was seven, watched my first NBA game ever.... game 5 of the finals against the Knicks.
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Dream... and he's probably my favorite sports figure of all time.
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Woke up to my parents yelling during the 93/94 finals and watched Hakeem on the court.... thought it was one of the coolest things I had ever seen. He's the reason I watch sports.
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Obviously winning the two championships, but I loved it when they came back in the playoffs to beat the Suns after going down 3-1.
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? I was already posting on the Titans forums and wanted to expand my horizons.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? More polls and debate over players we actually have on the team... I see way too many "dream trade" scenarios going on. I'd like to talk more about position battles and where who would fit in best at what position.
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? I have a feeling that this is the year we return to round two of the playoffs.... It's been a long wait.

T-mac(#1)
08-18-2007, 09:25 AM
This year we return to round two of the playoffs.... It's been a long wait.

and then some more!!!:clap:

k2djspike
08-18-2007, 11:12 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? since i was 11
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? The Dream
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? I was always a bball freak even as a kid
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? 94-95 baby!!
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? boredom
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? try to get more active members
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? go rockets

rhyoko44
08-18-2007, 11:57 AM

answers:
1. 9 yrs old:D
2. The Dream:worthy:,Barkley:drunk::bang::crazy:,Malone :superman:yao
3. i was a big fan of the Dream:worthy:
4.Game 7 of the 94 championship
5.:eyebrow:
6. :confused:
7. go Rockets!!! dont stop cheering for our team!!!

kreep_713
08-18-2007, 12:19 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan????2002,when we drafted Yao
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time????Bob Sura, i loved that guy. But a legit Rocket,Olajuwan of course. Houston legend.
3. How did you become a Rockets fan????The whole buzz on Yao got me really hyped up. And ever since i love the Rockets,no matter what situation they are in i will love them.
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???All the history?Winning 2 championships. But when i started watching, when we got Tmac
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???I dont have to pay here, and in Clutchfans I do :p . I just like being around big fans like me.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???MORE PEOPLE IN THE FORUM!!!!
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Dont give up. When we are down still be a part of the team. ALSO!!! I wont be in Houston to see this seasons Rockets,which really pisses me off. Ima be in San Antonio for college,so yeah. Im surround by spurs and banners of "Go Spurs Go". I was just wondering if any of you guys have something,like a picture or something i can put up thats anti Spurs or pro - Rockets. I just wanna show people where i come from and who i stand for. Ill be one of the guys wearing all red during Spurs game yelling the most when the rocks are kicking some spur ***!!!!

T-mac(#1)
08-18-2007, 02:07 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan????2002,when we drafted Yao
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time????Bob Sura, i loved that guy. But a legit Rocket,Olajuwan of course. Houston legend.
3. How did you become a Rockets fan????The whole buzz on Yao got me really hyped up. And ever since i love the Rockets,no matter what situation they are in i will love them.
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???All the history?Winning 2 championships. But when i started watching, when we got Tmac
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???I dont have to pay here, and in Clutchfans I do :p . I just like being around big fans like me.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???MORE PEOPLE IN THE FORUM!!!!
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Dont give up. When we are down still be a part of the team. ALSO!!! I wont be in Houston to see this seasons Rockets,which really pisses me off. Ima be in San Antonio for college,so yeah. Im surround by spurs and banners of "Go Spurs Go". I was just wondering if any of you guys have something,like a picture or something i can put up thats anti Spurs or pro - Rockets. I just wanna show people where i come from and who i stand for. Ill be one of the guys wearing all red during Spurs game yelling the most when the rocks are kicking some spur ***!!!!
oo yea baby!!!!

G2BOAT
08-18-2007, 02:49 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? 1999. I have been for all of my teams. (It's on my Sig if you want to know)

2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Probably T-Mac or The Dream because he was a Rocket for his entire Career (besides his last couple with Toronto, but nobody cares about that.)

3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? My Dad

4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Watching all the old clips of Clutch City winning Back-To-Back (I wasn't able to see it as I was about 3 or 4 something like that.)

5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Well I came here just to post about the Dodgers but realized they had Football and Basketball so I post about the Dodgers, USC, Cowboys and the Rockets. Real fans on this forum

7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Rockets baby! 1 Band 1 sound 1 Championship in 07-08.

yaowowrocket11
08-18-2007, 02:58 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? since i was 9
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Yao Ming
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? still not sure, just started watching
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? drafting Yao
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? intelligent fans that know what they are talking about
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? a game of some kind???
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Believe.

YAOMING4MVP
08-18-2007, 10:02 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan????Since 1990 because I played bball and wanted to be The Dream because all my boys wanted to be MJ on the court.
2. Who is your favorite Rocket(s) of all time????Hakeem ,Yao ,and Tmac. Hakeem because of the rings and the way he changed the Center position(Jump Shot and speed.)
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Watching Dream Shake and Otis Thorpe
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Beating the Knicks to win a ring
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Liked talking with Rox Fans
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? Keep idiots out
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Get ready for a deep playoff run this upcoming season.

shehzar167
08-19-2007, 01:47 PM
2. Who is your favorite Rocket(s) of all time????Francis
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? When i got to Houston... Just watching their games and just being a hometown boy.. Now im in love!
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Hou clinching playoffs after beating suns this year.
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? So simple and easy.. and good discussions.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? Post more!
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Francis, Tmac and Yao???? thats all!!

8. How many games do you predict Rox win this year?????
9. Were you more excited when Bonzi came back or got Francis???
10. Tmacs wife or Yao's wife?????:D

T-mac(#1)
08-19-2007, 01:56 PM
8. How many games do you predict Rox win this year?????
9. Were you more excited when Bonzi came back or got Francis???
10. Tmacs wife or Yao's wife?????:D

8)55+
9)Francis cuz i knew bonzi would since adelman came.
10)Mac mans'

RocketPowered
08-19-2007, 02:31 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? since Barkley joined Dream
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Barkley but currently Mcgrady
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Barkley was my favorite player and i just followed him...4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???Mcgrady 13 in 35
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? People talk too much trash bout the Rockets..and they just dont know how good they are...
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???add a chatroom7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Stay with the Rockets and keep on defending them they WILL make it to the championships

rocketsfan2007
08-19-2007, 11:55 PM
yo

projaksta 13
08-21-2007, 11:11 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan? Since T-Mac was traded here from Orlando
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time? T-Mac
3. How did you become a Rockets fan? I've followed Mac since he was in high school
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets? When Mac scored 13 in 50 seconds against the Spurs
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD? I dont have anyone to talk Rockets ball with here in Iowa
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting? Have pictures of naked chicks eveywhere
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans? MVP and rings baby!

DreamShaker
08-22-2007, 05:13 PM
yo

:dance:

T-mac(#1)
08-22-2007, 06:06 PM
:dance:

:violin: ...:sigh:

steviefranchise
09-02-2007, 06:57 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? Ever since I could remember, I believe it was in 1993 or 1992
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Hakeem Olajowon, Steve Francis, Clyde Drexler, Yao, T-mac, Kenny Smith and ofcourse Robert Horry.
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? My Family I guess they were huge rockets fans.
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???It has to be when although I think Barkely is cool but it was when the suns were up 3-1 and he thought he had won but the rockets owned them
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???I dont Know
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???I dont know
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans????T-Mac, Yao, and Steve Francis are the real deal, GO ROCKETS!!!!! THIS IS OUR YEAR

pippsux
09-03-2007, 03:17 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? 19 years
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Hakeem
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? I am also Nigerian
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? NBA finals 1994
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Active fans
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? Nothing
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Support, our arena has no energy. Bring back the Compaq center.

kimchi'sworld
09-06-2007, 05:09 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan since 93
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time dream
3. How did you become a Rockets fan the dream
What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets Tmac's dunk over Shawn Bradley in the 2005 playoff matchup with Dallas & Hakeems spin fake on Ewing in the 94 finals.
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD the other forums don't interest me as much.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting You're doing good enough job with the blog, I think though the rockets need to win against the big teams in the playoffs which I believe they will do this year.
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans It's nice to see Franchise back. I never liked the idea of him going to another team in the first place They should be a team to contend to go deep in the play-offs this year

marshallnichols
09-11-2007, 04:10 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? Since I was a small child...earliest memory was age 11. Rockets vs. Lakers 1986 western conf. finals....remember staying up late watching Sampson hit game winner to send us to the Finals.
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time????Olajuwon, Yao, McGrady, in that order.
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Living in the Houston area
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???Kiss of death by Mario Elie/ Both championships/ 13 in 35 by T-Mac/ Dream lighting up MVP Robinson in playoffs vs Spurs/ Going to Rockets vs Bulls games during the Jordan era.
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???Came here to find rumors and then had to respond to some of the crazy rumors that some Rox fans were posting.....also like the like-minded fans.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???one word............RECRUITING!
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? ummmm.......hello...or something.

T-mac(#1)
09-16-2007, 08:12 PM
didnt we have more fans...?

zazza
09-18-2007, 11:35 AM
FIRST LET ME SAY TO ALL YOU ROCKETS FANS....GOOD MORNING FROM ITALY!!!!
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? From the first championship
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Naturally Hakeem Olajuwon!!
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? The first nba game i saw in my life was the finals of the first houston championship, with the games starting at 1 am (NY) or 3 am (HOU), at 6 am i woke up to go to school...so i discover the nba thanks to Hakeem and to a local italian television, unbelievable, all night long with my eyes like a zombie and lot of coffee, ITALIAN, :)
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? It was a thrilling moment, the four free throws missed by Nick Anderson, my heart was under attack
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Although basketball is the second sport in italy it's very difficult to talk about the nba, there are very few internet sites dedicated to the nba and the rockets particularly..
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? Maybe talk to my boss to give me internet free, my PC can go only on certain sites, i'm writing from the computer of my colleague...the site it's ok!!
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Think positive, can anyone think we could do worse than last year!!![/QUOTE]

Powder
09-18-2007, 01:54 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? 15 years
2. Who is your favorite Rocket(s) of all time???? Hakeem,Yao and Tmac
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? My dad was/is a big fan
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Sweeping the Magic for 2nd title
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Getting to post with other Rockets fans
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? Less uninformed, uneducated posters on the board would be nice....
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Welcome

agobbi17
09-18-2007, 02:36 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? since 93
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Tracy McGrady
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? im from Houston... duh
well either when olajuwon killed shaq in the finals or when tmac hit 13 in 35. that moment will never leave my mind when i saw him them 4 treys against the SPURS
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? i gots to talk about my rockets
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? its pretty interesting, more than any other team.
its time:clap:

Jay22Redd
09-18-2007, 04:40 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan????about 14 years
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? steve francis
3. How did you become a Rockets fan????father got me into it when he watched
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???94-95 championship
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???Read them everyday
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???idk
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? glad to be here

FranchiseWall
09-20-2007, 12:50 PM

1. Since Mcgrady came
2. Mcgrady
3. They traded for T-Mac
4. 13 points in 33 seconds
5. Surfing the net
6. Reply to everything and have long discussions
7. Go to the games and go wild!!!

HouRealCoach
10-03-2007, 12:57 AM

1. Since they traded for T-Mac
2. T-Mac
3. My favorite player came(T-Mac)
4. 13 points in 33 seconds
5. Looking for some news and ended up here.
6. Have more discussions about their moves
7. Go Wild in their Games

Thabinator
10-04-2007, 03:14 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? I was born a Rockets Fan
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Tracy Lamar Mcgrady, although i love the dream too
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? everyone is a rockets fan on the inside, it started when my dad took me to games, between 3-5 years old
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? the 2nd championship sweeping magic and being the lowest seed to win the championship
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? To talk to my fellow bretheren ROCKET FANS!!!!
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? find out a way to buy the mavericks, sell them to a foreign country and let them be slaves
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? i got my championship parade seat reserved, do you?!!!!!!

rhino17
10-04-2007, 03:55 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? I was born a Rockets Fan
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Tracy Lamar Mcgrady, although i love the dream too
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? everyone is a rockets fan on the inside, it started when my dad took me to games, between 3-5 years old
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? the 2nd championship sweeping magic and being the lowest seed to win the championship
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? To talk to my fellow bretheren ROCKET FANS!!!!
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? find out a way to buy the mavericks, sell them to a foreign country and let them be slaves
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? i got my championship parade seat reserved, do you?!!!!!!

Thabs :pity:

BoSelecta!!!
10-15-2007, 05:27 PM
im just wondering how PSD rockets FANTASY league sounds?will ppl up for it?

shehzar167
10-16-2007, 09:05 PM
im just wondering how PSD rockets FANTASY league sounds?will ppl up for it?

Lets wait for the season to start, and lets see is this forum can get more active then it already is! If it does, its not like a bad idea really. Want to know how it will work!

ABOMB_56
10-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Dream Shaker

1.I've been a fan for 10 years
2.Yao Ming I didn't see much of the Dream
3.I don't know
4.13 points in 35 seconds against the Spurs by T-Mac
5.I love to talk to knowledgeable sports fans
6.More Polls
7.It's Time

tmac2darack
10-18-2007, 11:06 PM
1. As long as I can remember...
2. I wasn't really a fan in the glory days so I didn't see Hakeem; prolly T-Mac.
3. My brother was one and I sorta evolved to the major one that I am today.
4. T-Mac 13 points in 33 seconds.
5. I was looking for a fan base in which I can post my opinions with fellow Rockets fans.
6. Possibly advertisments and a little more dedication on the part of us members.
7. It's freaking time and this is OUR year!

mistahilliard
12-14-2007, 01:43 PM
The Rockets need to make one trade to shake things upand its major Rick is an uptempo coach so he needs uptempo players..........They need to make a trade with the bucks, who are bad year in and year out.........

the bucks get
YAO MING
SHANE BATTIER

THE ROCKETS GET
MICHAEL REDD
YI JILLIAN
future 1st round pick

Salaries match, the Bucks get better with twin towers and become to tall for the east

Line up
Yao Ming
Andrew Bogurt/Charlie V.
Shane Battier
D. Mason/Bobby Simmons
Mo Williams

Rox get faster and get more scoring

New Line up
Yi Jillian/
Luis Scola/
Tracy McGrady
Michael Redd
Rafer Alston/Steve Francis

T-mac(#1)
12-14-2007, 07:24 PM
^and why did you post that here?

prash
12-15-2007, 02:12 PM

1. Started being a die hard fan once McGrady got traded their.
2. Greatest Rocket is Hakeem.
3. Cuz of MAC, but once I studied the history of the franchise I became a fan for life.
4. http://youtube.com/watch?v=D5KjSA29Rhs
5. Desire to talk to other Rockets fans..
6. It's good as it is.
7. Listen to Rudy... "...and we had non-believers all along the way. I have one thing to say to those non-believers. Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion."

mistahilliard
12-15-2007, 05:43 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan?since i was 8
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time?Vernon Maxwell, but now its T-Mac
3. How did you become a Rockets fan?I won tickets to game & never stopped going to the games
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets?in the 1995 finals Hakeem hit a 3 to show Shaq it was the rockets time Again
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD? Just wanted to get into chats with u all
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting? have more debates as if we were the GMs
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans?Die hard fans keep ur heads up we will shine again

Baronistheman5
01-19-2008, 09:16 PM
I am cameron and I like the rockets. My favorite rocket rite now is Tmac and he is the reason i began to like the rockets. my favorite player of all time is Hakeem. He was awesome. My favorite moment is tmacs 13 pts in 39 seconds

Brun"DMC"
01-20-2008, 12:03 AM

1. Lifetime
2. Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon
3. I was born in Houston, Texas
4. When we they beat the Orlando Magics for the 1st NBA Championship in franchise history.
5. I enjoy giving my input on topics throughout the forum's on pro sports daily.
6. Include more interesting topics that arise.
7. Just keep the faith, and support our team through thick and thin. Rather contending in the playoffs or rebuilding.

TMAC94
02-25-2008, 12:06 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? since the tmac trade
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Tmac
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Tmac Trade
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Tmac agasint the spurs
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? idk
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? talk about gerald green

SPURS SUCK

connorg3
02-26-2008, 03:14 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan????Since I was 8, 1984
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time????Dream. Period.
3. How did you become a Rockets fan????Grew up watching them.
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???Kiss of Death
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???Like minded people who love the Rox.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???more and more activity with less negativity
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans????I got that feeling again, like I did the year we won it all the first time. GO ROCKETS!!!

:clap:

alexander_37
03-17-2008, 04:24 PM
sorry i didnt do this sooner

1. when tmac moved here (which was the 1st year i got into bball )
2. all time hakeen now tmac and mutumbo :cool:
3. its kinda lame but when i played nba street i always used tmac and he was my fav player so needless to say thats why
4. 13 in 35
5. im not sure lol
6. free money
7. lets get some free money (=

brooks_17mike
03-21-2008, 11:55 PM

1. 4 years
2. McGrady/Olajuwon/Moses Malone
3. History of Franchise, T-Mac trade
4. 1994-95 repeating as NBA Champs
5. Talk with fellow Rox fans
6. More Polls
7. GO Rockets don't stop believing

Jortiz1982
04-24-2008, 01:49 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan????since i can remember
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time????Hakeem The Dream
3. How did you become a Rockets fan????Houston raised
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???The T Mac 13 in 35
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???I dont know
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???More Rockets Info
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans????We need a new PG that can score and more physical

Astros BLT
05-24-2008, 01:45 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? Always have been, always will be.
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Born in Houston, love H Town sports, but my favorite sport is basketball and my favorite team is the Rockets, I enjoy watchin the Astros, and Texans as well.
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Winning 2 chips, T Mac's 13 in 35, and seeing that amazing 22 game win streak.
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? I post on other forums but I was looking for a different group to discuss Rockets ball and the NBA in general with.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? Looks good to me...
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans. Championship Years are coming!

Tmac to da rack
05-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Welcome rookie, and hope you stick around and make this Rockets Forum Better!

Rhyming Rebel
05-27-2008, 01:04 AM

1. 16 years
2. Mario Elie/Dream
3. Hometown Hometeam representer
4. 13 points in 35 seconds/ Kiss of Death 3 by Super Mario
5. Just reading some of the post
6. My rhyming Post
7. Dont give up on the Hometeam

highflight20
05-27-2008, 11:38 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? Around 15 years/since I was 7.
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Tracy McGrady, not saying that he is the best of all time...however, he is my favorite.
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? I first picked up a basketball when they won back to back titles, I haven't put it down since.
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? getting out of the first round next year 2008-09
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Bored at work
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? IDK
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Please stay loyal to your team no matter what.

sep11ie
05-27-2008, 11:57 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? About 7 years
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Stevie Franchise
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? I started watching them when I moved here from Pittsburgh
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? 13 points in 35 seconds by T-Mac
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Just seemed fun
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? Nada seems cool as is
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Please get off Gerald Green's nuts, he sucks! Other than that, here's to a strong off season! GO ROCKETS!

ncue
05-27-2008, 01:36 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? Since losing to Seattle in the Western Conference Finals 92-93 season2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Obviously Dream but other than him... John Barry... yes John Barry!! Went balls out every second he was in the game!3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Just living in Houston and having a love for the game.4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? I would have to say when Dream had all his teammates come and hold up the MVP trophy with him.5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Some idiot Utah Jazz fan who was talking trash on here.6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? I agree with mightybosstone's thread.7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Keep the faith!

TMAC111
05-28-2008, 01:20 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? since i was able to know who the rockets were
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? didnt grow up with the DREAM so TMAC
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? MY DAD
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? 22 wins
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? bored
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? nothen
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? GO ROCKETS

Tmac,lt,berkman
05-28-2008, 10:48 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? since i was eight
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time????tracy mcgrady
3. How did you become a Rockets fan????when i went and watched them paly the hornets
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???when tracy mcgrady killed the spurs in the last thirty seconds
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???my love for the rockets
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans????LETS WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN 09

Franchise
06-09-2008, 02:13 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? a couple months not sure
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Yao Ming
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? because of Yao Ming
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Their 22 game winning streak :)
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? because i like the rockets
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? Someone to make banners and avatars for the Houston Rocket fans
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? GO YAO MING

RockTitanStro
07-08-2008, 10:18 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan??? Always....but hardcore for about the past 20 years.
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? The Dream of course.
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Probrably because of my Dad.
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? First championship will always reign supreme!
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Got tired of just reading I guess.
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? I'm new to the forum so i don't know if we already have something like this.... but maybe a guest H.C. journalist or someone that can answer questions once in a while.... just a thought.
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? With this current roster I don't think we will make it past the first round unless we get the 1 seed even then we will still be playing a younger more athletic team. T-mac in my opinion has to go.... 40% from the field isn't so much of the problem as is his lack of leadership and killer instinct. Kind of ironic that he would crack on Yao when he first came in for being too passive and not mean enough...and now Yao makes T-mac look like an smaller NICER version of The Admiral. TRADE HIM BEFORE HE GIVES UP... if he hasn't already.

Jortiz1982
07-08-2008, 11:44 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan????All of my 24 years alive
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time????Hakeem or Tracy
3. How did you become a Rockets fan????Because of the Dream
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets???T mac dunk on shawn bradley
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD???I dont know
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting???Not really anything else i can do
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans????Be patient let Yao and Tracy get healthy, and with Landry and Scola getting more experience, and Battier and Rafer still around, we might do something..Have Faith in the Rockets..

Alex-sama
07-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Since 2006
Yao
Yao :D
T-mac 13 points in 30 sec and 22 winning streak
Alot of rockets fans here
New function with lineup maker
Houston Rockets Champion 08/09

t mac and vick
07-09-2008, 07:59 PM
The team is straigt get some better trainers to keep your players healthy and t mac needs to lift weights so his body can take more of banging then we can win oh yeah leave the weed alone i saw mac in cabo this summer smoking a fat blunt with his boys

pippsux
07-09-2008, 09:48 PM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? 19 years
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Hakeem the Dream
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Followed Hakeem's journey from Nigeria
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? Hakeem taking Robinson and the Spurs to the cleaners 95 playoffs.
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Was looking to exchange with other rocket fans
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? Have Morey and members of the rockets post sometimes (lol)
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? Let us not accept losing. Making the playoffs is no victory.

T-Mac_Attack
07-16-2008, 01:18 AM
1. How long have you been a Rockets fan???? Since birth.
2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time???? Hakeem Tha Dream
3. How did you become a Rockets fan???? Born and raised in H-Town
4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets??? 13 in 35 b!tches
5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD??? Alston2Tmac2Yao
6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting??? N/A
7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans???? CLUTCH CITY FTW

BRADfromOZ
07-17-2008, 08:23 PM
1. 17 Years
2. Hakeem Olajuwon
3. I loved watching the way Hakeem played basketball.
4. Watching Hakeem block Starks to win our first championship
5. So I can chat with fellow Rockets fans cause there are very few Rockets fans in Australia.
6. No idea.
7. Rudy T summed up Houston's spirit the best "Never underestimate the heart of a champion" We will win again.

Brad