Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What if Kyrie decides to go to the Knicks next season?

Rumor's have it that he may want to play for the Knicks after next season? And I also heard
    when he was traded here to Boston it wasn't even a place he wanted to be in. But my understanding is the reason why he came here besids being traded was him leaving Lebrons shadow. Now lets just say he opts out next season and signs with the Knicks? Where does that put them or Us for that matter in terms of a Title? Does that make the C's worse or the same without him? And where will the Knicks be in the standings? Do they now become the favorites after the 2019 seaon to win the east? Or is it still Boston's divison to win. Do we trade Kyrie before the 2019 seaon for a player and picks? Or wait and play it out?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Rumor's have it that he may want to play for the Knicks after next season? And I also heard
    when he was traded here to Boston it wasn't even a place he wanted to be in. But my understanding is the reason why he came here besids being traded was him leaving Lebrons shadow. Now lets just say he opts out next season and signs with the Knicks? Where does that put them or Us for that matter in terms of a Title? Does that make the C's worse or the same without him? And where will the Knicks be in the standings? Do they now become the favorites after the 2019 seaon to win the east? Or is it still Boston's divison to win. Do we trade Kyrie before the 2019 seaon for a player and picks? Or wait and play it out?
    No matter what happens the Celtics will suck according to you...

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    No matter what happens the Celtics will suck according to you...
    Screw you. I ask a legitimate question and you want to be ********** towards me? You act like you've never bad mouthed a team before.
    Last edited by BSF101; 07-12-2018 at 10:36 PM.

If he goes to the Knicks, heíll never win a ring. And heíd be leaving a bunch of money on the table. If he leaves, itís because the Celtics donít want to give him a max due to injury troubles.

If he goes to the Knicks we should extend Rozier, but we will have a lot of cap space for the future. I'd be upset, but it is what it is. And I dont believe that's true with what you said about Kyrie not wanting to go to Boston. After David Griffin was out in CLE, he was the one who mentioned Kyrie would like to join a place like Boston prior to Kyrie was even traded. He also was so happy he was traded to Boston he left the set of Uncle Drew because he was so ecstatic. You can Google all this information. If he leaves for the Knicks, it'll show me one thing about him though, and that is he doesn't care about winning because he is in a perfect situation playing in Boston. 2 young studs, a very good big man, an all star SF coming back, a top 3 GM, and top 3 head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    If he goes to the Knicks, heíll never win a ring. And heíd be leaving a bunch of money on the table. If he leaves, itís because the Celtics donít want to give him a max due to injury troubles.
    If Butler joins him and a healthy Porzingas and Knox, might not be a title team but with some decent subs could be a 50 win team, which for the Knicks is like winning a title, it would be the 2nd time since '99-'00.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...