Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This is all good news for Chris Ivory.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    True. After the Eagles released him, he accused Chip Kelly of being a racist for releasing black players -- even though they were replaced by black players.
    I seem to remember him being asked by the Bills to stop advertising his off-season orgy on his social media accounts. The guy is a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Shady stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Let's see here...

*In 2013 he was accused of violently removing some lady from a bus

*In 2016 he was accused in the assault of two police officers

*Now accused of domestic violence against his girlfriend and child abuse and animal abuse (not to mention drug abuse)..

I'm sorry, but this is too many things for it to be "coincidence" or "false accusations".. I'm just as old as LeSean Mccoy and I've never been accused of anything like this in my life, let alone on 3 separate occasions (that we know of).

Last edited by jaydubb; 07-11-2018 at 02:35 AM.

Your baby can't do this

to be fair, if you're a multimillionaire who frequents some of the places and hangs out with some of the people these guys do, you're a FAR more likely candidate to be falsely accused than the average Joe...or jaydubb

in no way suggesting he's remotely a victim, just saying the analogy doesn't work
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    to be fair, if you're a multimillionaire who frequents some of the places and hangs out with some of the people these guys do, you're a FAR more likely candidate to be falsely accused than the average Joe...or jaydubb

in no way suggesting he's remotely a victim, just saying the analogy doesn't work
    Fair enough, but there's thousands of professional athletes out there making millions of dollars.. How many of them have been accused 3 separate times of domestic violence? I could see being falsely accused once, maybe twice, but 3 different times? Come on

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

jaydubb is no average joe though.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    jaydubb is no average joe though.

Your baby can't do this

OJ 2.0 in the making.

2 game suspension tops. If he took drugs or didn't tell the league of his behavior it would be more. Here we go NFL you want to actually step it up and do something about these shitheads here's your chance. Look at it this way you'll get more viewers! We know you like that! Whatever we still got the pink hat month I guess

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    No police report, but an Instagram post? And McCoy claims he hasn't been associated with this girl for months... Idk this one is sketchy.
    How can a chick be living in ur crib and u havnt heard from her in months lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post
    How can a chick be living in ur crib and u havnt heard from her in months lol.
    They broke up months ago and she refused to move out of his house. She's been living there since and he's been trying to evict her. They were suppose to go to court today where most likely they'd of set a date for when she had to vacate the premises. That's what's so weird about this accusation. He could've sent someone with a gun to the house to beat her and take back the gifts he gave her, or she could've set it up herself since she was going to be forced out of the home and out of his life for good.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Interesting how it says one victim and a lone intruder, then in the very next sentence says a second victim. Even the police report can't get the story straight?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Fair enough, but there's thousands of professional athletes out there making millions of dollars.. How many of them have been accused 3 separate times of domestic violence? I could see being falsely accused once, maybe twice, but 3 different times? Come on

This is the first time McCoy has been accused of domestic violence. Why are you obsessed with lying?

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    They broke up months ago and she refused to move out of his house. She's been living there since and he's been trying to evict her. They were suppose to go to court today where most likely they'd of set a date for when she had to vacate the premises. That's what's so weird about this accusation. He could've sent someone with a gun to the house to beat her and take back the gifts he gave her, or she could've set it up herself since she was going to be forced out of the home and out of his life for good.
    Yep she was going to be evicted today, and now will be able to stay on indefinitely. Sure is lucky that it happened the day of her court appearance.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast