Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

7/9-7/11 - Cubs at Giants IGT

Chicago Cubs vs. San Francisco Giants
    (51-36) (47-45)

Pitching Matchups:
    Monday, 7/9 @ 9:15 PM
    Kyle Hendricks (5-8, 4.27 ERA) vs. Andrew Suarez (3-5, 3.92 ERA)
    vs.
    TV: NBC Sports Chicago, MLB Network (out of market only)/Radio: 670 The Score

Tueday, 7/10 @ 9:15 PM
    Jose Quintana (7-6, 4.22 ERA) vs. Johnny Cueto (3-1, 1.95 ERA)
    vs.
    TV: ABC 7 Chicago/Radio: 670 The Score

Wednesday, 7/11 @ 2:45 PM
    Mike Montgomery (3-3, 3.68 ERA) vs. Dereck Rodriguez (3-1, 3.09 ERA)
    vs.
    TV: NBC Sports Chicago, MLB Network (out of market only)/Radio: 670 The Score

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

I like Hendricks in this ballpark to get back on track. I hope the Cubs can provide him some run support and pull away early.

Cubs win 2 of 3.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

It would be nice to win a game and not trail at any point. Hopefully Hendricks gets it together tonight. I think he will. Actually he was better his last start.

Really don't like these late start times.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTI View Post
    Really don't like these late start times.
    I normally like the late starts, but not this week. If the Cubs could do me a favor and lead 8-0 after 4 tonight and tomorrow, I’d appreciate it.

I hate late starts. To be honest, one of the reasons I will be moving to Arizona in the future instead of Florida is because of baseball and late starts. In Florida every game is a late start. In Arizona even the 9PM games in Chicago are only at 7 In Az. Got to love that time zone.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Cubs win 2 of 3.
    You've ruined the act

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You've ruined the act
    I'm a new man.

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    I hate late starts. To be honest, one of the reasons I will be moving to Arizona in the future instead of Florida is because of baseball and late starts. In Florida every game is a late start. In Arizona even the 9PM games in Chicago are only at 7 In Az. Got to love that time zone.
    Living here on the West Coast, it is nice to not miss games because of the time difference.
    I'll be at the game Wed.

As long as the late starts happen in the summer, they don't bother me. As a teacher...they do nothing for me. But in the playoffs? I don't like staying up until 145am and then dealing with middle schoolers.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    As long as the late starts happen in the summer, they don't bother me. As a teacher...they do nothing for me. But in the playoffs? I don't like dealing with middle schoolers.
    fixed

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Proud dad moment:

Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but we were in Peoria for my daughter's softball tourney (16A Illinois Nationals) 4th of July weekend and they took 3rd of 34. Team that knocked them out, lost 7-5. Bottom half of inning, bases loaded grounder to their 2B who bobbled and (I think she was safe but it was close) got her at 1. If safe, down 7-6 with my daughter coming up. I wish I could have seen how that played out at that point. Kid pitching signed at Mississippi State and throws upper 60's. Straight up filthy heat. Their team doesn't even practice together, just show up at different tournaments all over the nation and play ball. Bunch of D1 commits. Crazy.

Anyways, 1 tournament left this season (season ends July 31). Here is where she sits:

Games Played:93 (Since March 1, 2018)
    AB's: 258
    AVG: 411
    OBP: .446
    OPS: 1.000
    SLG: .554
    K's:8
    BB's: 13
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 07-09-2018 at 03:17 PM.

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Proud dad moment:

Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but we were in Peoria for my daughter's softball tourney (16A Illinois Nationals) 4th of July weekend and they took 3rd of 34. Team that knocked them out, lost 7-5. Bottom half of inning, bases loaded grounder to their 2B who bobbled and (I think she was safe but it was close) got her at 1. If safe, down 7-6 with my daughter coming up. I wish I could have seen how that played out at that point. Kid pitching signed at Mississippi State and throws upper 60's. Straight up filthy heat. Their team doesn't even practice together, just show up at different tournaments all over the nation and play ball. Bunch of D1 commits. Crazy.

Anyways, 1 tournament left this season (season ends July 31). Here is where she sits:

Sounds like she can play. You should be proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7/9-7/11 - Cubs at Giants IGT

Proud dad moment:

Damn. 93 games since March? Jesus...

Congrats, Dawk. She’s a baller

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!