Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Such a spirited discussion over two bottom tier starters/good backup quarterbacks.
    As a pure passer I think Foles is slightly better, but Keenum has been pretty solid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Actually, it was proven. They don't have to play in the same system under the same coach for most to see and understand that.
    Interestingly enough, they HAVE played under the same coach and in the same system in 2015...and Keenum was hands-down better.

It's a pointless argument, as both are fringe starters and neither is going to be a long-term solution for any team at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Interestingly enough, they HAVE played under the same coach and in the same system in 2015...and Keenum was hands-down better.

It's a pointless argument, as both are fringe starters and neither is going to be a long-term solution for any team at QB.
    Yeah, I’m not too interested in time either had under Jeff.

Yeah, I’m not too interested in time either had under Jeff.
    Of course, it's much better to cherry pick the information to support your own narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Of course, it's much better to cherry pick the information to support your own narrative.
    I mean, people are dismissing the times Foles was clearly better, no?

Jeff Fischer is a qb killer. Neither were good there, both benched at some point.

I mean, people are dismissing the times Foles was clearly better, no?

Jeff Fischer is a qb killer. Neither were good there, both benched at some point.
    I honestly believe that if atlanta catches that easy interception that the eagles would of been one and done. That loss after the bad outing against the raiders and cowboys ( limited ) would probably of meant the end of Foles career. Sudfield would of been the backup and Foles would of been released with a good chance of not being picked up by any team.
    I can't put Foles ahead of Keenum based on two big games or 2013. Going forward I would take Keenum.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I honestly believe that if atlanta catches that easy interception that the eagles would of been one and done. That loss after the bad outing against the raiders and cowboys ( limited ) would probably of meant the end of Foles career. Sudfield would of been the backup and Foles would of been released with a good chance of not being picked up by any team.
    I can't put Foles ahead of Keenum based on two big games or 2013. Going forward I would take Keenum.
    Now we are counting “almost” ints to make a case against Foles? You’d have to do this for everyone in the league.

Raiders - terrible conditions. Carr was god awful too.

Dallas - let’s ignore the EASY TD pass that he hit smith with in stride. He also played what, 2 series, lol.

Sudfield wasn’t starting over Foles. Silly talk.

Now we are counting “almost” ints to make a case against Foles? You’d have to do this for everyone in the league.

Dallas - let’s ignore the EASY TD pass that he hit smith with in stride. He also played what, 2 series, lol.

I guess we can just agree to disagree. Plus I agree with the other posters who said its silly to discuss who's better between two bottom tier QBs.
    And it doesn't matter if Foles sucks going forward cause he did exactly what the organization needed when it mattered most.

It's because Carr is awful...

Carr is similar tier of QB to Foles and Keenum tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    It's because Carr is awful...
    Um, ok...

If he wasnt still alive and playing it would be a great story. It was a great story for the city of Philly but a all time great story for Foles? I gotta say no right now. He was a starter that didnt play well enough to stay a starter bounced around a bit and ended up getting another chance and got hot in the playoffs for a very hot team.

Think about all the Nick Foles stories in Baseball. Max Muncy is the fastest Dodger to 20 home runs ever.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If he wasnt still alive and playing it would be a great story. It was a great story for the city of Philly but a all time great story for Foles? I gotta say no right now. He was a starter that didnt play well enough to stay a starter bounced around a bit and ended up getting another chance and got hot in the playoffs for a very hot team.

Think about all the Nick Foles stories in Baseball. Max Muncy is the fastest Dodger to 20 home runs ever.
    I'm a fan of both the eagles and the dodgers. But come on man, foles is a better story than Muncy, at least ATM (and I'm loving me some Muncy right now..). Go back and look at psd alone and see how many fans gave the eagles a chance against the pats with foles at QB. A lot of fans were calling for a blowout in the pats favor. And that super bowl performance by foles was one of the best ever by a quarterback too. Possibly the best quarterback shootout in super bowl history, and foles, a guy that was seriously considering retirement not even a year prior? It's a great story.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Carr is similar tier of QB to Foles and Keenum tbh.
    100% agree

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post

Friendly wager on Baez vs Muncy in the derby?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast