Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

SG Dwyane Wade OKC 4M

Mr. Wade

The Oklahoma City Thunder are absolutely thrilled to be the first team to take a meeting with you. We are deeply sorry that your Miami Heat franchise got contracted from the league, and we would like to offer you the chance to play with the reigning MVP James Harden, your great friend Paul George, and your best friend LeBron James.

We envision a bench role for you Mr. Wade as another creator for our team. Harden, George, and LeBron are great creators themselves, but they obviously can't be on the floor for the entire game and you will provide the ability to get them solid rests with your playmaking spark.

We know it's all about championships for you at this point Mr. Wade and we respect the hell out of that. No other team provides a better chance for you to win championships than we do here in Oklahoma City, especially if we can convince LeBron to join.

Our offer Dwyane is a 1+1 veteran minimum deal, with a NTC because there's no chance we could ever trade our favorite player. The deal works out as follows:
    Year 1: 2,328,652
    Year 2: 2,445,084 (PO)
    Total: 4,773,736

(note: I would remain under the hard cap regardless, but per the rules his salary would only count as 1,471,382 for my books, per the Veteran Minimum Signing Benefit)

We think this is a tremendous opportunity for you Dwyane and we hope to get you to sign as soon as possible so you can help us convince LeBron to join. The two of you built something special in Miami, and we know that we can win multiple titles with the two of you together in Oklahoma City as well.

-OKC FO

We have learned that we cannot formally offer you anNTC so we will rescind that Dwayne. Rest assured though that you will not be going anywhere if you sign here in OKC.

Mr. Wade,

When we are permitted too we will have an offer for you.

Get ready to help #COMPLETETHEPROCESS

Mr. Wade

Due to cap constraints we have to temporarily pull our offer off the table. As soon as we finish using our MLE we will be right back to you, you have our word.

Sup D-Wade.

We'd like to beat the Thunder with you on our team. Come play for $ 2,328,65 l off the bench .

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

If you give us time to use our MLE we will be back Dwyane. You want to play with your bro Paul George or that ***** Durant? Besides we have a way better team anyway.

Dwayne is patiently waiting, like the 50 cent song.

Damn, D-Wade's agent died again.

offer still on the table. #BeatUTB

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

DWade think he's worth the mini MLE at bare minimum. The only player he might consider taking a paycut for is to play with his banana boat bro CP3
    Rand University

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

If we can’t do this that’s fine, but we’d like to split our MLE in half and give you a 4mil offer Dwyane. We need your offense off the bench on this title contender, alongside your good friend Paul George.

Mr Wade,

We here in New Orleans are building a championship team and could use your championship pedigree. You requested the mini MLE and that is what we offer. We can offer 20-25 minutes a game, which can help you further your flawless legacy. Come join us in the Big Easy and get you a another ring.

Thank you for listening

Best Regards,

New Orleans Pelicans

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

We’re offering the same money in OKC and we’re a better team. Join the Thunder

Okc says they are the better team, but we can easily shut them down. Roberson is a Harden killer and Middleton can easily hang with George. Then what? We are talking about Dame vs Rubio and Boogie vs Gasol. I don't see how that is even close.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Wade likes the fit in OKC more and will sign with them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Rand University

Rocky Top you’ll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol’ Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee