Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I have not seen this but from what I've read about it it is basically the origins of all Battle Royale style games (like Fortnite)

The part that got me what the achilles tendon part hno:
    yep. Just like in Pet Semetary.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yep. Just like in Pet Semetary.
    Ugh I forgot that was in Pet Semetary. I only saw that once a long time ago. Such a creepy scene.

What is it with Stephen King and foot injuries? It's like Misery lol (which someone else already mentioned here)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Ugh I forgot that was in Pet Semetary. I only saw that once a long time ago. Such a creepy scene.

What is it with Stephen King and foot injuries? It's like Misery lol (which someone else already mentioned here)
    I find most gore movies pretty entertaining, I know it isn't real, so I can watch it fine. Hostel was cool, but the premise is messed up. Like, is there a movie out there that portrays broken down old Russian areas as anything but terrible haha?

Dude, Kathy Bates was so good in Misery.

Annie Wilkes: I know I left my scrapbook out. I can imagine what you might be thinking of me. But you see, Paul, it's all okay. Last night it came so clear. I realized you just need more time. Eventually, you'll come to accept the idea of being here. Paul, do you know about the early days at the Kimberly diamond mines? Do you know what they did to the Native workers who stole diamonds? Don't worry, they didn't kill them. That would be like junking your Mercedes just because it had a broken spring. No, if they caught them, they had to make sure they could go on working, but they also had to make sure they could never run away. The operation was called hobbling.

[Annie places a piece of wood between Paul's ankles]

Paul Sheldon: Annie, whatever you're thinking about doing, please don't do it.

[Annie picks up a sledgehammer]

Paul Sheldon: Annie, for God's...

Annie Wilkes: Shh darling, trust me.

Paul Sheldon: God's sake...

Annie Wilkes: It's for the best.

Paul Sheldon: Annie, please!

[Annie swings the sledgehammer at Paul's left ankle, breaking it; Paul screams in agonizing pain]

Annie Wilkes: Almost done. Just one more.

[Annie swings the sledgehammer at Paul's right ankle, breaking it; Paul again screams]

Annie Wilkes: God, I love you.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Another scene from the book that always stuck with me was that she made him swallow his pills with dirty mop water lol

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Another scene from the book that always stuck with me was that she made him swallow his pills with dirty mop water lol
    Annie is one of the more scary characters there is. Seemingly pleasant, peaceful, and nice. But a total monster.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234