Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    24,631
    Saw movies as well
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    63,525
    Funny Games. Either the original or the ****** American remake, both a disturbing premise.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    73,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I liked the first saw and another one (maybe the third one). Definitely messed up though. Have you seen the Hostel movies? Those are like Saw on steroids
    Yeah I didn't think the Saw movies were that messed up, just classic gore movies. Hostel was a bit more messed up, because of the premise. Turistas meets the criteria for this thread.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    73,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Misery comes to mind too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    such a great book. Movie was excellent too.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yeah, I didn't like that movie. Too jacked up.
    I enjoyed it. reenacted the i have no legs scene at local dinner after seeing it as a teen
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,518
    bad lieutenant stands out to me. Also Happiness with Phillip Seymore Hoffman. I remember laughing at both films. I'm much more well adjusted now
    Last edited by ewing; 07-09-2018 at 09:58 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    94,245
    How about boxing Helena? I saw it such a long time ago and yeah it’s ****ed up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,626
    Battle Royale

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    73,344
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I enjoyed it. reenacted the i have no legs scene at local dinner after seeing it as a teen
    Didn't you grow up around NY? I don't know, it just seemed like it was showing a portion of youth I couldn't identify with. Those kids were all a-holes.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Didn't you grow up around NY? I don't know, it just seemed like it was showing a portion of youth I couldn't identify with. Those kids were all a-holes.
    Yeah I grew up in NJ about 5 mins from the bridge
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,214
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    bad lieutenant stands out to me. Also Happiness with Phillip Seymore Hoffman. I remember laughing at both films. I'm much more well adjusted now
    Yeah, both of those ones are pretty wild. Haven't seen either since I was a teenager.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I liked the first saw and another one (maybe the third one). Definitely messed up though. Have you seen the Hostel movies? Those are like Saw on steroids
    Saw the first Hostel, nearly threw up with the blood bath lady



  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    24,402
    Ŕ l'intérieur. You can go ahead and close this thread now.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    From 303 to the 614
    Posts
    8,434
    The movie Audition

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,785
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Battle Royale
    I have not seen this but from what I've read about it it is basically the origins of all Battle Royale style games (like Fortnite)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Saw the first Hostel, nearly threw up with the blood bath lady
    The part that got me what the achilles tendon part

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •