Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Don't blame the NBA. Blame the players. This is just silly now. DMC could have chose any team - Houston, Lakers, Boston, etc., but he goes to a team that are definitively winning with him. What's the point?
    Nah the nBA has made it too easy for the players.

The nba should have a hard cap but no max contracts. Durant, Steph, kaly and draymond are worth like 80 mil each but are limited to only taking like 40 mil. Make a hard cap 140 mil but tempt them woth 60 mil contracts.

Cousons made a real sacrifice but id like to see how players team up when the nba makes it hard for them. Do they make 50 mil a year or take like 30 mil to team up with someone else

Hampton 5 now with Boogie.

Realistically for any team to compete, there would need to be significant injuries to at least 3 of Durant, Curry, Cousins, Thompson, Green and it probably still won't be enough to beat them lolol

Quote Originally Posted by JJ_JKidd View Post
    but relax, look at the deal 5.3 mil? theres a good chance Cousins wont come back to his old self thus the bargain.
    But you can look at this from the other side too... he is gonna play his *** off to try and earn that BIG contract next offseason.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = Rebuild Mode! Love my fellow Faithful
    Warriors = 2015 & 2017 NBA CHAMPIONS!
    A's = The young talent is here!
    WINNING!

The Pacers just gave Doug McDermott over 7 million per year. Meanwhile, the Warriors get DMC for just over 5 mil.... It's getting harder and harder to continue being a fan of the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    Whoever is recruiting these players...Steph, Dray, etc. should win GM of the year!! Steph is like Suge Knight and the Warriors are the Death Row of the NBA lmao
    Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Have fun west teams.
    the east is completely irrelevant to the nba right now outside of boston might as well be the jba lol

And you clowns complained about the HEAT and guys giving up $2M per season... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Honest question. doesn't this decrease spurs leverage even more? Who wants to trade for kawhi now when no team even has a chance? I'm just glad all our other signings were on 1 year deals.
    You're right. The idea that a team of Kawhi/Lebron was expected to be able to challenge the Warriors at least with decent pieces around them. With this signing, I don't even think those two would have a chance to have a competitive series with them. And since he can just leave after next season (and if he's adamant on going to LA), nobody else would want to give up assets in basically a throw away season, THEN lose the asset they gained in the trade.
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Joel Embiid telling Lebron to pull a Deandre Jordan 😂

Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    get that ring

see: Karl Malone, Gary Payton.

Obviously not in their primes like Boogie is....but **** it, get your ring and celebrate with the bay lmao
    Dude, going to a team to try and get a ring at 40yrs old is not the same as going to the team that just won the last 2 championships and is widely considered the best team ever assembled when you are thought to be the best player at your position.

DMC just made KD not look like the biggest ***** in the history of pro sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Im just saying what everyone else is thinking.
    **** that!
    I rooted for Boogie even when he got traded to NO. I want him to win the chip so this makes another Warriors title sound better.

Now the Lakers can move from trading for Kawhi for now and wait for the offseason. Good luck spurs with Kawhi being a spectator another season lol

And there goes every hope I had for the Celtics this year

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Warriors fans were HOPING for Kyle O'Quinn and complaining about there being no traction ... now this.

Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    Perfect!
    Lol perfectly put

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast