Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 72 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    ****ing Laker fans!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I love me "true" PG's, but then again when the hell has a traditional PG ever led a team to winning a chip?
    Curry
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I believe you, fam
    Don't fall for it. He spelled Lakers with an "8". It's pretty obvious no one that actually works for them would do that
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Curry
    But when has he led them to the ring? He was a nice role player next to Iggy and KD but he never led the way
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Curry
    chalmers

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by LakersEaglesLA View Post
    LAKERS fans don't expect anyone to blow us! Just be fair, if LeBron had went to ANY OTHER TEAM his Age and slowing down in a year or Two wouldn't even be seriously discussed, If any other team had 4 good Young players plus LeBron and Cap space for Max players next summer you guys would be praising them..
    True

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    ****ing Laker fans!!
    I hated the Warriors since Durant joined.

Oh the Lakers fans reminded me why I hate them the most. They're the most delusional, illogical fan base to ever have existed. It's even more hate inducing than the cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    It's all good bro, I got tix to a game for you this year bro, we will keep in touch
    Let me get some Tix for when the Lakers come to wash. That's where I'm at lol

Don't fall for it. He spelled Lakers with an "8". It's pretty obvious no one that actually works for them would do that
    I’m glad I get to finally say this...

“Not sure if serious”

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    chalmers

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Trashmers

i'll say what i said in the past, who's to say magic johnson has the tools to make a contending team, for all you know it could totally go backwards, we don't even know how lebron will survive in the west with no true 2nd option at the moment and to be honest I think they need to get rid of the farm for some serious skilled vets. Lakers can overthrow the golden state warriors IMO, if they had a mastermind GM like the raps have and lebron and a few young peices n picks he would turn them into instant contenders by hosing everyone in trades and drafting diamonds in the rough with every draft pick he gets, lol.

But to say Magic is going to be superman and create apowerhouse in the west with lebron declining with no true second option, I don't see it happenning. laker fans are acting like magic is GOD and that he's going to do a really good job when in essence he hasn't really done much.

EDIT: and why the lakers FO draft Ball, im not even in a professional league and i shoot better than him and I only play pick up games IRL, 45 percent free throw? f### that's worse than shaq, lol.
    Last edited by Legitimate; 07-11-2018 at 11:40 PM.

What trade Lakers need to make is Derozan or Lowry for ingram+filler/picks.

I bet ingram won't even be as good as a prime derozan when he fully reaches his potential so La would need to sweeten the pot, atleast you know what your going to get with DD he would play incredible next to lebron.

I honestly wouldn't even give up Hart for Derozan....

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    But when has he led them to the ring? He was a nice role player next to Iggy and KD but he never led the way
    It just kills you he is already rated higher than Wade all time. Plus he has much of his career left to play out, while Wade is already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    i'll say what i said in the past, who's to say magic johnson has the tools to make a contending team, for all you know it could totally go backwards, we don't even know how lebron will survive in the west with no true 2nd option at the moment and to be honest I think they need to get rid of the farm for some serious skilled vets. Lakers can overthrow the golden state warriors IMO, if they had a mastermind GM like the raps have and lebron and a few young peices n picks he would turn them into instant contenders by hosing everyone in trades and drafting diamonds in the rough with every draft pick he gets, lol.

But to say Magic is going to be superman and create apowerhouse in the west with lebron declining with no true second option, I don't see it happenning. laker fans are acting like magic is GOD and that he's going to do a really good job when in essence he hasn't really done much.

EDIT: and why the lakers FO draft Ball, im not even in a professional league and i shoot better than him and I only play pick up games IRL, 45 percent free throw? f### that's worse than shaq, lol.
    What are you honestly talking about? The only one pushing that narrative is you. Magic has done a superb job. In fact, if he hasn't, why is it LeBron wanted to speak face-to-face with Magic before he signed a deal? Brian Windhorst said he needed to see if he could trust Magic to lead the team before he signed. Magic got rid of poor contracts and drafted some really good players. You might not like Lonzo but I guarantee you he was going to be a top five pick in that draft. Hart/Kuzma are total studs and since they are 22, they will mature and be more NBA body ready quicker than most younger draft pick players. Mastermind GM like the Raptors? Lmao, you Canadians better stick to hockey and eating your maple syrup. Raptors traded for Ibaka and the guy can't even block a 2 foot kid anymore. It's funny Magic can do positive things for a team and has done well for his professional life outside basketball and you act like Magic is some turd off the streets who pays anyone. They signed a lot of players on one year contracts because they are waiting for 2019. These one year contract players can make an impact. They are also expiring contracts so if it does not work out, they don't have to be stuck in the hole. You guys are paying DeRozan+Lowry $60 million per year and those two have been getting destroyed by LeBron for God knows how long. Add in Ibaka's $20 million.. yeah, good GM alright!

Page 56 of 72 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast