Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    45? Wow. You post like a 14 year old

Iíve seen you claim this before and if youíre not gonna prove it, why bring it up? You really wonder why people would think youíre full of ****?
    First off, IDGAF what you or anyone thinks, like I care what you guys think lol. Let me prove it to you so it can go on twitter and I get fired. Looks real good for a employee to posting about his team on a forum. Another poster implied I wasnt employed by the Lakers because my handle is L8ker4life and I used an 8 instead of an A. Pretty dumb. For reference, I stated on here Clarkson would be traded, LBJ would sign with us, PG13 would return to OKC and the Lakers will not trade for Kawhi. Also Lonzo being traded is a smoke screen, he will not be traded unless somehow it's for Kawhi, this is why I say he wont br traded, they dont want Ball. Also Kuzma and Ingram are untouchable right now. It's no big deal. If you zoom in real close at my picture, that is a picture from Kobe outscoring the Dallas Mavericks in 3 quarters 62-61, and that's 2 years b4 I worked for the team. my handle is because he was my favorite player b4 I worked for the team. I'm ok with no one believing me I'm a fan first.
    Last edited by L8kers4life; 07-11-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    First off, IDGAF what you or anyone thinks, like I care what you guys think lol. Let me prove it to you so it can go on twitter and I get fired. Looks real good for a employee to posting about his team on a forum. Another poster implied I wasnt employed by the Lakers because my handle is L8ker4life and I used an 8 instead of an A. Pretty dumb. For reference, I stated on here Clarkson would be traded, LBJ would sign with us, PG13 would return to OKC and the Lakers will not trade for Kawhi. Also Lonzo being traded is a smoke screen, he will not be traded unless somehow it's for Kawhi, this is why I say he wont br traded, they dont want Ball. Also Kuzma and Ingram are untouchable right now. It's no big deal. If you zoom in real close at my picture, that is a picture from Kobe outscoring the Dallas Mavericks in 3 quarters 62-61, and that's 2 years b4 I worked for the team. my handle is because he was my favorite player b4 I worked for the team. I'm ok with no one believing me I'm a fan first.
    Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

There's a Lot of Poison and Bad Venon in here when you try to Talk positive about the LAKERS lol The Hate is Real

I believe you bro! You have been spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersEaglesLA View Post
    There's a Lot of Poison and Bad Venon in here when you try to Talk positive about the LAKERS lol The Hate is Real
    I embrace it... goood goooood let the hate flow through you..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I believe you bro! You have been spot on.
    It's all good bro, I got tix to a game for you this year bro, we will keep in touch

It's all good bro, I got tix to a game for you this year bro, we will keep in touch
    That would be Awesome!!!!!

That would be Awesome!!!!!
    I got you

I embrace it... goood goooood let the hate flow through you..
    Like you said "Get Your Popcorn"

Hey.....I love you
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Hey.....I love you
    Lol, you have always been respectful, you in LA?

About the same as nobody giving a **** about your claim and trying to use it as some sort of superiority.

Unfortunately not lol!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

I am

I believe you, fam
    The Baker is coming.

Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast