Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1140
  1. #811
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    45? Wow. You post like a 14 year old



    Iíve seen you claim this before and if youíre not gonna prove it, why bring it up? You really wonder why people would think youíre full of ****?
    First off, IDGAF what you or anyone thinks, like I care what you guys think lol. Let me prove it to you so it can go on twitter and I get fired. Looks real good for a employee to posting about his team on a forum. Another poster implied I wasnt employed by the Lakers because my handle is L8ker4life and I used an 8 instead of an A. Pretty dumb. For reference, I stated on here Clarkson would be traded, LBJ would sign with us, PG13 would return to OKC and the Lakers will not trade for Kawhi. Also Lonzo being traded is a smoke screen, he will not be traded unless somehow it's for Kawhi, this is why I say he wont br traded, they dont want Ball. Also Kuzma and Ingram are untouchable right now. It's no big deal. If you zoom in real close at my picture, that is a picture from Kobe outscoring the Dallas Mavericks in 3 quarters 62-61, and that's 2 years b4 I worked for the team. my handle is because he was my favorite player b4 I worked for the team. I'm ok with no one believing me I'm a fan first.
    Last edited by L8kers4life; 07-11-2018 at 05:56 PM.

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,562
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    First off, IDGAF what you or anyone thinks, like I care what you guys think lol. Let me prove it to you so it can go on twitter and I get fired. Looks real good for a employee to posting about his team on a forum. Another poster implied I wasnt employed by the Lakers because my handle is L8ker4life and I used an 8 instead of an A. Pretty dumb. For reference, I stated on here Clarkson would be traded, LBJ would sign with us, PG13 would return to OKC and the Lakers will not trade for Kawhi. Also Lonzo being traded is a smoke screen, he will not be traded unless somehow it's for Kawhi, this is why I say he wont br traded, they dont want Ball. Also Kuzma and Ingram are untouchable right now. It's no big deal. If you zoom in real close at my picture, that is a picture from Kobe outscoring the Dallas Mavericks in 3 quarters 62-61, and that's 2 years b4 I worked for the team. my handle is because he was my favorite player b4 I worked for the team. I'm ok with no one believing me I'm a fan first.
    Whatever
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #813
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    454
    There's a Lot of Poison and Bad Venon in here when you try to Talk positive about the LAKERS lol The Hate is Real

  4. #814
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    33,216
    I believe you bro! You have been spot on.

  5. #815
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    33,216
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersEaglesLA View Post
    There's a Lot of Poison and Bad Venon in here when you try to Talk positive about the LAKERS lol The Hate is Real
    I embrace it... goood goooood let the hate flow through you..

  6. #816
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I believe you bro! You have been spot on.
    It's all good bro, I got tix to a game for you this year bro, we will keep in touch

  7. #817
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    33,216
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    It's all good bro, I got tix to a game for you this year bro, we will keep in touch
    That would be Awesome!!!!!

  8. #818
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    That would be Awesome!!!!!
    I got you

  9. #819
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I embrace it... goood goooood let the hate flow through you..
    Like you said "Get Your Popcorn"

  10. #820
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,435
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    It's all good bro, I got tix to a game for you this year bro, we will keep in touch
    Hey.....I love you
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  11. #821
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Hey.....I love you
    Lol, you have always been respectful, you in LA?

  12. #822
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,070
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    First off, IDGAF what you or anyone thinks, like I care what you guys think lol. Let me prove it to you so it can go on twitter and I get fired. Looks real good for a employee to posting about his team on a forum. Another poster implied I wasnt employed by the Lakers because my handle is L8ker4life and I used an 8 instead of an A. Pretty dumb. For reference, I stated on here Clarkson would be traded, LBJ would sign with us, PG13 would return to OKC and the Lakers will not trade for Kawhi. Also Lonzo being traded is a smoke screen, he will not be traded unless somehow it's for Kawhi, this is why I say he wont br traded, they dont want Ball. Also Kuzma and Ingram are untouchable right now. It's no big deal. If you zoom in real close at my picture, that is a picture from Kobe outscoring the Dallas Mavericks in 3 quarters 62-61, and that's 2 years b4 I worked for the team. my handle is because he was my favorite player b4 I worked for the team. I'm ok with no one believing me I'm a fan first.
    About the same as nobody giving a **** about your claim and trying to use it as some sort of superiority.

  13. #823
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,435
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    Lol, you have always been respectful, you in LA?
    Unfortunately not lol!
    RIP lol, please!

    8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

    You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!


  14. #824
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    20,103
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    Lol, you have always been respectful, you in LA?
    I am

  15. #825
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,173
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    First off, IDGAF what you or anyone thinks, like I care what you guys think lol. Let me prove it to you so it can go on twitter and I get fired. Looks real good for a employee to posting about his team on a forum. Another poster implied I wasnt employed by the Lakers because my handle is L8ker4life and I used an 8 instead of an A. Pretty dumb. For reference, I stated on here Clarkson would be traded, LBJ would sign with us, PG13 would return to OKC and the Lakers will not trade for Kawhi. Also Lonzo being traded is a smoke screen, he will not be traded unless somehow it's for Kawhi, this is why I say he wont br traded, they dont want Ball. Also Kuzma and Ingram are untouchable right now. It's no big deal. If you zoom in real close at my picture, that is a picture from Kobe outscoring the Dallas Mavericks in 3 quarters 62-61, and that's 2 years b4 I worked for the team. my handle is because he was my favorite player b4 I worked for the team. I'm ok with no one believing me I'm a fan first.
    I believe you, fam
    The Baker is coming.


Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •