Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    It just kills you he is already rated higher than Wade all time. Plus he has much of his career left to play out, while Wade is already done.
    It kills me there are actually people this dumb. Give me the guy who was elite on both sides of the court and took his game to the next level on the biggest stage and you can take the guy whos average at best on defense and folds every single playoffs to the point everyone is screaming injury. Prime Wade would never let a bench player outplay him in the finals lol.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

[QUOTE=Vallejo Raiders;32452209]
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    But when has he led them to the ring? He was a nice role player next to Iggy and KD but he never led the way[/QUOTE/]

Sad his peak his far superior to Wades. Keep this in mind wherever you rank wade Curry resume puts him higher!
    Takes a very small brain to think like this.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    But he is the lead role player on a team full of role players
    Hes been 2nd fiddle on every championship team and choked away the other finals.

2015: Iggy
    2016: epic choke
    2017: KD
    2018: KD

He gets worse on the big stage.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

It kills me there are actually people this dumb. Give me the guy who was elite on both sides of the court and took his game to the next level on the biggest stage and you can take the guy whos average at best on defense and folds every single playoffs to the point everyone is screaming injury. Prime Wade would never let a bench player outplay him in the finals lol.
    It's ok man, everyone here knows Curry will go down higher on the all time lists. You can take whoever you want, but you will be in the minority. You just hate him because he is knocking your boy down a notch.

People who know the game and arent living in the moment knows whos better. Someone who ticks their tail on the biggest stage cant compare to Wade and thats a fact.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Ok, we will see who is right in the end. I am almost positive it wont be you.

Curry isnt adding to his legacy winning with the most stacked team ever and weve already seen him at his best. Even at his best he folded in game 7 of the finals on his himecourt. Wade would never. Wade could lock up his matchuo defensively, Curry could never. Wade finished top 3 for DPOY, Currys never sniffed an all defense team. Like I said, take what you want but give me the guy who is elite on both ends and takes his game to the next level on the biggest stage like the true greats do. Well end it there before everyone starts *****ing.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Fine, I agree to end this argument. Especially because if you actually believe the crap you are posting, it is impossible to argue wit you.

I posted literally nothing but facts to back my claim but ok Im done wit u
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Fine, I agree to end this argument. Especially because if you actually believe the crap you are posting, it is impossible to argue wit you.
    why would you try to argue against Wade with someone whose user name is Wade?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    why would you try to argue against Wade with someone whose user name is Wade?
    No different than arguing Curry with a Warriors fan or Embiid/Simmons with a Sixers fan.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

I am not a fan of either, but Curry all day for me. He bends defenses, his game works in any era, and he is going to age exponentially better than Wade did. Curry went airhead in the 2016 finals for a bit, but overall he has been awesome in the playoffs.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

No different than arguing Curry with a Warriors fan or Embiid/Simmons with a Sixers fan.
    i wasnt knocking you but its surely different when someone has no team and only cares about a single player.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Which parts. Im new to the debate

lol Curry vs Wade.

Wade all day. When Curry's jumper is off in a playoff/finals game, and it has been quite a bit you can defend him. Peak wade was unstoppable and took a pretty bad team to a finals win.

Curry has no comparable feat to that. You think peak Wade would blow a 3-1 lead? Hell no.

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast