LeBron James has agreed to 4-year, $154M deal with Lakers

Leonard is next

3. 07-01-2018, 08:54 PM
    Reason
    off topic

Scoots needs a ban lmao

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Scoots needs a ban lmao
    lmfao i love me some scoots but his hate for lebron is showing hardcore right now.

Rumors that rankle is unhappy, means rankle will be first to get traded, lakers will waste no time building around bron now.

Randle has a lot of value in the open market too.

A mod combined my thread to "All things LeBron Free agency." Then deleted my comment because it was off-topic. Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post
    Rumors that rankle is unhappy, means rankle will be first to get traded, lakers will waste no time building around bron now.

Randle has a lot of value in the open market too.
    butbutbutbutbut an unhappy player how no value right?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    A mod combined my thread to "All things LeBron Free agency." Then deleted my comment because it was off-topic. Wtf?
    yea i went to post 2 well thought out comments and they both got deleted or merged or some ****... its ****ing annoying.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge:32430780
    Leonard is next
    PHL may be able to make a better offer. Lebron might be screwed in LA with a worse team than he had in CLE.

I'm curious to see what type of team they build around him. KCP is back for $12M. I believe that leaves them with Randle's rights but nothing else other than maybe some scraps.

Jeff Green figures a lock to be there for the minimum. Nerlens Noel has the same agency so you figure he gets the room exception or maybe even a vet min deal with how bad he was last year.

Really curious to see what else they do in FA now. Obviously Kawhi through trade is a possibility too.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    PHL may be able to make a better offer. Lebron might be screwed in LA with a worse team than he had in CLE.
    the bad thing is they have to trade players now to get cousins... they just used 51 million in cap space on 2 players in lebron and pope.

The West is going to be crazy. If Iím anyone other than the Warriors, Lakers or Rockets, Iím blowing it up right now.

And I guess the East is Philly and Boston and meh.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I'm curious to see what type of team they build around him. KCP is back for $12M. I believe that leaves them with Randle's rights but nothing else other than maybe some scraps.

Jeff Green figures a lock to be there for the minimum. Nerlens Noel has the same agency so you figure he gets the room exception or maybe even a vet min deal with how bad he was last year.

Really curious to see what else they do in FA now. Obviously Kawhi through trade is a possibility too.
    yea they killed their cap... its nuts. I expected bron to get paid but thought he would do a 1 and 1 at less dollars because he doesnt need the money and wanted help... Now they cant do anything else this year except sign guys to the MLE outside of giving up a ton for KL or cousins... Randle is also now unhappy.

Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast