Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 158 of 182 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2720
    You cant put to much stock in Zo, Zu, Wagner, etc. these young guys are not battle tested. 0 playoff miles all of them. Picking up Rhondo, Lebron and Lance was huge. Zo was punked and push around as a rookie and needed Randle stick up for him. These Vets brings a level of grit thats needed for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Melo and lopez as a front court? They can combine for 0 rebounds per game
    We will play small ball mostly. As long as the team gets the rebound it ok. I think the center position is going to be a revolving door.

So much for brook Lopez now that hes going to bucks. Whos next best option? Okafor? Lol

Calling it right now, Bosh and Melo to the Lakers here very soon. SMDH.

What if...The Lakers didn't sign a starting center because they were going to deal for Anthony Davis?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...iracykeanu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shauneazy View Post
    So much for brook Lopez now that hes going to bucks. Whos next best option? Okafor? Lol
    We are good at center. Mcgee replaced Lopez and they brought back Zubac. David West might be an option vet min. If Lakers do get Melo expect to see Lebron in the post more playing small ball center depending on the match up. Dont be surprise to see a 6'8 plus line up that switch everything.

Lebron
    Deng
    Melo
    Kuzma
    Ingram
    Last edited by ldawg; 07-08-2018 at 03:28 PM.

if melo come i can see Lakers closing games with

Lebron
    Melo
    Ingram
    Pope
    Rhondo

I was just talking to my brother about Brook Lopez and he also agreed that we shouldn't bring him back before the news of him signing with the Bucks.

We cant have our starting Center give us 3 or 4 rebounds a game. Javale will be a much better fit as he runs the floor much better than lopez and is a much better rim protector. Much more athletic and you know he wont chuck up the 3 ball. I watched some clips on Javale..he will have a lot of lobs from lonzo and Rondo. I think he will get us 8 to 10 rebounds a game . I like how he sprints the floor after a rebound.
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

I was a fan of Brooklyn Brooke Lopez but definitely not of the Laker Brooke Lopez who chuck a lot of bad 3s
    We can live without him

Edit: and for god sake he was too fckin slow for the pace we tried to run

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    I'm not happy right now. WTF is the plan here FO??? We REALLY rolling with ****ing McGee/Zu/Wag at C. The position is making around 5m total on our cap. Wagner may need to play the 4 this season because he's so damn weak. We should have brought back Randle at this point then, instead of letting him go for nothing....
    If we aren't bringing back Brook because we are saving the cap/roster spot for MELO my head will explode. Ugh!

... Maybe we can swing a trade with the Bulls, Deng+pick - Robin Lopez. idk man, feels like we are just punting at the center position unless we have some sort of trade in mind or the FO is really confident in McGee/Zu/Wag to roll them out there for 48 minutes. Maybe we'll see a small amount of Lebron small ball 5 with our death lineup of Zo/KCP(or Hart)/Ingram/Kuzma/Lebron... I'll believe that when I see it..

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I was just talking to my brother about Brook Lopez and he also agreed that we shouldn't bring him back before the news of him signing with the Bucks.

We cant have our starting Center give us 3 or 4 rebounds a game. Javale will be a much better fit as he runs the floor much better than lopez and is a much better rim protector. Much more athletic and you know he wont chuck up the 3 ball. I watched some clips on Javale..he will have a lot of lobs from lonzo and Rondo. I think he will get us 8 to 10 rebounds a game . I like how he sprints the floor after a rebound.
    Part of the reason his rebounds suck is because he is very good at boxing out opposing players so teammates can get boards. We also have a plethora of good rebounding players so it's less of a need.

Maybe the guys we have will just play less than your typical starter like:
    -McGee 18 min
    -Zubac 18 min
    -Wagner 8 min
    -Lebron 4 min

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

So with brook Lopez gone, I guess mcgee is our starting center?

I hope zubac is gonna make that Andrew Bynum jump this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Calling it right now, Bosh and Melo to the Lakers here very soon. SMDH.
    Bosh at the 5 would be a godsend and make me feel better about BroLo. We could even limit his minutes to lessen any risk he may or may not be playing with.

I want nothing to do with Melo. There is no role on this team for him unless multiple players get traded. If he got to start over a more deserving player I would flat out riot.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    So with brook Lopez gone, I guess mcgee is our starting center?

I hope zubac is gonna make that Andrew Bynum jump this year

Bruh seriously, we gonna need to see a jump outta him

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Remaining free agent possibilities

Luc Moute
    Wayne Ellington
    Wade
    Jabari Parker
    Jamal Crawford
    Beasley

Ellington seems to make sense and I would take Wade over Melo. Trevor booker has a high motor and plays defense. I would like to have Crawford but he plays no defense at this point in his career. Isiah wont be back playing with Lebron.
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

Makes us even stupider for losing Randle especially that he left for so damn cheap

The FO must have a plan

Relax