Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    That's not a hater thing man thats just not letting pride blind you. Sixers are better than us by a mile and it's in the East. That team with Lebron gets to finals. So if getting to finals is priority number 1 its hands down Sixers.
    I wouldn't risk it if I were Lebron. Simmons has no shot at all. Embiid has an underwhelming shot atm. Fultz is, err, yeah.. I never bought into the Lebron Simmons pairing and if I were Lebron I'd want more spacing and not have to trust my entire season on Embiid's health. The stigma of "the process" and their recent GM fiasco aren't very attractive. They don't even have a GM as of now.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Taking shorter deals would have make his gain better. But again listen to the experts on cap in the NBA. He is not winning ****, believe me!
    Seem like he won to me. Lakers is further away and less Cash, less drama. He is no Lebron so If he signed a shorter deal that could hurt. Look at Melo, He cant sign another max deal. Thomas cant even get mid level after his hip injury. Your talking about a guy who had an ugly broken leg coming off a so so season.

Y’all need some cheering up!

https://youtu.be/uVzifVnSJNs

You’re welcome

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Dodgers lose the world series
    Patriots lose the super bowl
    Lakers miss out on "hellbent" George

Yo Lebron..

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    That is exactly what the haters think. By the way!
    Just keeping it real. Without any major signing Lakers will be press to make the playoffs.

PG13 is set to re-sign with OKC. Good! I really mean this...GOOD!!

I think LJ goes elsewhere if they do not trade for KL. I hope they don't trade for him if they have to give up 3-4 prospects and a 1st rounder or two. I'd rather roll the dice with BI than trade him for KL.

Now the Lakers are eying Demarcus Cousins. I am a yuge fan of his, but coming off a torn Achilles is tough, especially for someone his size. He is a yuge roll of the dice type of player here.

I think the Lakers off-season may not go as well as many had hoped for.

Myself, I am content to sign a couple of vets, dump Deng's contract, and allow this young team to grow.

LJ has MANY miles on his soon to be 34 y/o legs. I can see him having a torn Achilles like KB did a few years ago. Paying max money to an aging vet is not wise. I opposed the trading for Nash a few years ago, too. I see a bad return on their investments if they ink both LJ and DC.

Quote Originally Posted by LakerShow View Post
    I'm ready for LeBron to go to Cleveland or Philly. Don't get your hopes to up. It can be very disappointing.
    I feel the more we wait on the LeBron decision the less likely he signs with the Lakers. With every passing hour, the Cavs have a better chance to re-sign him.

We’ll get some tweet tomorrow morning saying that LeBron and his camp came out unimpressed and uncertain about their meeting with Maginka. The fact we haven’t heard anything about their meeting, not even an inkling, is a very very very bad sign for Lakers fans and Lakers management.

Quote Originally Posted by Bberryfresh2010 View Post
    Y’all need some cheering up!

https://youtu.be/uVzifVnSJNs

You’re welcome
    Hope he gets Gordon Hayward-ed in the season opener

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Just crazy we find ourselves in this crap after all the hype year after year. From this superteam of KL, Lebron, PG to us now settling for Randle resign and JJ Riddick lol man we have fallen on hard times
    Seriously if we don’t get LeBron this year, then next summer is going to be even more hopeless.

Then we will have to be discussing about not just Magic and Rob, but rather Jeanie. There is something that SHE is doing wrong. And then you gotta get to the stage of really considering selling the Lakers. I think the Buss family post Dr. Buss has become the ultimate curse for the Lakers brand.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I feel the more we wait on the LeBron decision the less likely he signs with the Lakers. With every passing hour, the Cavs have a better chance to re-sign him.

We’ll get some tweet tomorrow morning saying that LeBron and his camp came out unimpressed and uncertain about their meeting with Maginka. The fact we haven’t heard anything about their meeting, not even an inkling, is a very very very bad sign for Lakers fans and Lakers management.
    I am truly wondering why all the love going LJ's way. He's been great, an unselfish(probably way too unselfish at times) player, but look at the miles he's racked up on his soon to be 34 y/o legs. He's played in 8 straight Finals. Even if every series was a sweep, each year he'd have played in an extra 16 games, and over 8 years, that's an extra 128 games. That's an extra 1.5 seasons in 8 years. That's not including the 2007(I believe it was that year) when he dragged the Cavs to the Finals, only to get swept by the Spurs. So, he's played at least an extra 150-170 games in the playoffs in his 15 seasons. So, he's really played the equivalence of 17 years and not 15.

I hope they go after Nerlens Noel(I know he's a little underwhelming, but he'd allow Randle to play his natural position of PF) and re-sign KCP.

I like DMC’s talent but his injury is a big question mark

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    For that reason, rather re-sign Randle over signing Boogie

I would be down to re-sign randle, sign DMC and Lebron, I think they could be pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    An Achilles' tear on someone that size is harder to recover from, imo. I know Noel is a little underwhelming, but he does offer pretty good defense, and plus, he allows Randle to slide over to his natural position of PF.

Starters:
    Ball
    Kuzma
    Ingram
    Randle
    Noel

Bench:
    KCP...if re-signed
    Wagner
    Hart
    Zubac...maybe he starts later in the season and Noel comes of the bench?
    Mykhailiuk..potential 3-point shooter off the bench
    Thomas...sign him to a cheaper 1 year deal

Look, no matter who we sign, ain't nobody beating the Warriors in the West, imo.

Just allow this youth to grow together as a team.