• D

0 0%
  • F

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bruce had a strong summer game line today

15 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists, 5 steals

versatility

Really liked seeing Bruce run PG... I know he's technically a combo, but he seemed very natural running PG. Even Jim Larraņaga his HC at Miami views him as a NBA PG.

I know it's only SL, but Brown and Thomas both look like they can contribute immediately with their skills. Plus Casey has a knack for developing Guards as well...I just find it crazy that our 2 2nd round rookies look light-years ahead of Henry Ellenson who was a 1st round pick and is entering his 3rd season

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Been away for a week with not access. Listened to the pistons vs. bulls yesterday via Sirius. Sounds like good things are happening.

Not to worried about Ellenson. I think his game will come along. One of the guys calling the game yesterday said he feels Henry relies too much on the 3 and was concerned that he doesn't go strong in the lane. Henry needs to post up smaller guys and bring bigger guys out. IMHO, most big vs. big, the offensive guy can get by the other on most plays. I really think the biggest thing - as with all players - is confidence. SVG came in saying Henry needed to add weight his first year and he did. Then Henry was - per SVg (IIRC) - was having a good camp last summer, played him in the first 5 games and then POOF! - we never saw him again. Not even in mop duty. I think they just need to give Henry a job and have him do it. Be it rebounding, providing outside shooting, low post play or something, and have him concentrate on it. With Zsa Zsa, his position will be PF, so that's now settled.

Yes - wrong thread. But for giggles:

Det Leonard & Gasol

SA Dre & Stanley

Says to cut 80K on incoming value for the pistons, but I assume we could apply trade exception.

Would you do it? Knowing exactly what you know now. Not, yes - but only if Kahwi would resign.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12