Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you like this pick?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 58.33%
  • No

5 41.67%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

Lakers select Isaac Bonga with the 39th pick

18 year old International player

6'9
    7'0 wingspan
    203 pounds
    Small Forward/Shooting Guard
    Germany

Isaac Bonga Mixtape - FIBA U19 Basketball World Cup 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLE9MSNVd8Q

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Dude looks smooth handling the rock. Draft&Stash guy which makes sense considering we are hunting for big name contributors and have enough youth. He's young too. Future backup SF?

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

The 6 Foot 10 POINT GUARD Who Could Be The Biggest STEAL Of The 2018 Draft!

In this video I talk about isaac bonga, a 6 foot 10 point guard from germany who i think could be the biggest steal in the 2018 nba draft. Bonga is a gifted passer of the ball and has an extremely high basketball i.q. for a 17 year old. He is 6'10" and is a legit point guard. I believe that he could be a steal in the draft because he is projected to go in the mid to late second round of the draft. I believe that his upside is that of a superstar and even though he has an extremely low floor I think that taking the tallest point guard in nba history is worth the risk

https://youtu.be/7dSUTVTflMw
    Last edited by Rocco007; 06-22-2018 at 01:08 AM.

Yea stash this guy.. High upside pick. I don't know too much about him, but I'm OK with the pick

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Magic Johnson 2.0
    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    The 6 Foot 10 POINT GUARD Who Could Be The Biggest STEAL Of The 2018 Draft!

In this video I talk about isaac bonga, a 6 foot 10 point guard from germany who i think could be the biggest steal in the 2018 nba draft. Bonga is a gifted passer of the ball and has an extremely high basketball i.q. for a 17 year old. He is 6'10" and is a legit point guard. I believe that he could be a steal in the draft because he is projected to go in the mid to late second round of the draft. I believe that his upside is that of a superstar and even though he has an extremely low floor I think that taking the tallest point guard in nba history is worth the risk

https://youtu.be/7dSUTVTflMw
    Hhmmmmm said Spurs like him would be a good fit

There should be a "meh " choice which I would've voted. But if my choices are yes and no - I go yes cause I trust our scouting team 100

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    There should be a "meh " choice which I would've voted. But if my choices are yes and no - I go yes cause I trust our scouting team 100
    ^^

Yea pretty much exactly how I feel which is why I didn't vote

It's funny I wasn't a huge fan of brunson at 25 pre-draft, but I felt let down quite a bit when he got drafted just a few picks before this guy at 39.. Then when this guy was picked I had that "who TF is this guy..." moment.. Idk, there's not much film on this bonga guy, just mostly highlights so it's hard to pin point his weaknesses. Guy looks like a young giannis antetokounmpo out there on the court, but he also looks like he's playing against high school competition so it's hard to say how much potential he really has.

Your baby can't do this

Dudes got Greg Ogden syndrome though...

Dude is 18 going 48... looks old AF lol

But he looks like he has some potential for sure I'm sure he wont br over here for a couple years so we'll see eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    18 year old International player

6'9
    7'0 wingspan
    203 pounds
    Small Forward/Shooting Guard
    Germany

Isaac Bonga Mixtape - FIBA U19 Basketball World Cup 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLE9MSNVd8Q

Also idk about you guys but I fhuckin hate the ball they use in FIBA

Quote Originally Posted by la4life24/8 View Post
    dudes got greg ogden syndrome though...

Dude is 18 going 48... Looks old af lol

but he looks like he has some potential for sure i'm sure he wont br over here for a couple years so we'll see eventually
    lol!

Meh. But we'll see how it goes.

The return... 2018-19

Interesting pick. Another Spurs type? I read a bit about him pre-draft. Certainly fits an uptempo style, can shoot and has some handles. Just not sure why we selected 3 Euro borns while we are in talks with the most Euro-biased team in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    ^^

Yea pretty much exactly how I feel which is why I didn't vote

It's funny I wasn't a huge fan of brunson at 25 pre-draft, but I felt let down quite a bit when he got drafted just a few picks before this guy at 39.. Then when this guy was picked I had that "who TF is this guy..." moment.. Idk, there's not much film on this bonga guy, just mostly highlights so it's hard to pin point his weaknesses. Guy looks like a young giannis antetokounmpo out there on the court, but he also looks like he's playing against high school competition so it's hard to say how much potential he really has.

Giannis Antetokounmpo? You must be smoking crack...

Lol, when I was reading his scouting report Giannis did come to mind. I was gonna mention it but didn't want to hear the smoking crack jokes lol.

Keeping up with the smoking crack theme, his scouting report also did make me think of Lamar Odom.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Giannis Antetokounmpo? You must be smoking crack...

Lol, when I was reading his scouting report Giannis did come to mind. I was gonna mention it but didn't want to hear the smoking crack jokes lol.

Keeping up with the smoking crack theme, his scouting report also did make me think of Lamar Odom.
    Llullz! You caught me.. MLGA hooked the homie up. Not at all saying the guy is gonna be a success, but I'm just saying his play style is similar which is being a good playmaker and great at driving to the basket. Plus both are extremely tall and extremely lengthy. He covers a ton of ground like giannis does.

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast