Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    anyone defending this habitual offender. did you scream when zeke was slapped with more for far, far less? of course not so stfu

He basically admits guilt via his apology to the uber drive, yet it's still just a 3 game suspension. Still baffles me.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

stephen a smith said it best this morning. for every criminal today we have built in excuses. he was drunk, high, has a mental disorder, one time thing. a criminal is a criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    He basically admits guilt via his apology to the uber drive, yet it's still just a 3 game suspension. Still baffles me.
    And he’s the face of the Bucs

If a crotch grope is worth a 3 game suspension, it may be time the NFL investigated Trump. Don’t know what a 3 game suspension would look like for POTUS, and he could always appeal, but at the rate the Mueller investigation is going, a 3 game suspension may be the best he can get. At least, the NFL always gets their man – especially if it gives a team a bargaining edge. Seems like that would make the 2020 election a trap game – kind of like the last one – and in trap games I always take the dog.

A team's starting qb is so important to the success of the team that I kinda think if I was an owner and my qb was someone who tended to get himself into nonsense I would be tempted to hire a team of babysitters for the guy!Not sure how I would make that effective but it has got to drive an organisation nutty dealing with a troublesome qb.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Almost like he was being suspended for failure to report and not for whatever happened with the driver.

Weird.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

This may have happened after the grab em by the ***** comment from Trump started trending.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Almost like he was being suspended for failure to report and not for whatever happened with the driver.

Weird.
    Here ya go, dude.

https://nflcommunications.com/Docume...tonrelease.pdf

As a result, the investigation had concluded that Winston violated the Personal Conduct Policy by touching the driver in an inappropriate and sexual manner without her consent and that disciplinary action was necessary and appropriate.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/jamei...ckfired-2018-6

While Winston got off light with his suspension, it turned out that the three-game suspension was part of a negotiated settlement between Winston and the league. And there is substantial evidence that his camp attempted to spin the story into something much more benign than the sexual misconduct allegations against him.
    . . .

The NFL never mentioned Winston's failure to report.

Sigh this league always showing its true colors

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Kiss goodell's *** dont exercise your legal right to appeal and the NFL will be nice to you plus try to keep your name out of the news....just conform

Walk the line young man

Certainly deserved more than 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I don't know why so many people here just don't read.

The suspension is for not telling the NFL. It is in no way comparable to Ben or Zeke.

Also, Brady was never suspended for cheating or for deflating footballs, so whether he did that or not is irrelevant. He was suspended for not complying with an investigation. That would be a better comparable.

What Brady did was worse than what Winston did though, because Brady actively impeded an investigation, while Winston just failed to mention his.
    The suspension is because of his conduct.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast