Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bucs Jameis Winston possibly suspended

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It’s for the Uber incident from November where he grabbed the drivers crotch.

This is back from November, but is he just really not smart or what?

Fitzpatrick curse strikes again?
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Fitzpatrick curse strikes again?
    At least they have a competent backup QB during the suspension.

Teddy is available.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Is jameis Winston the dumbest player in the nfl? Probably the dumbest quarterback for sure imo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
    NFL is planning to suspend Buccaneers’ QB Jameis Winston the first three games of the season for violating the personal conduct policy, league sources tell ESPN.

ESPN’s Tallahassee host Jeff Cameron initially reported Winston was bracing to be suspended - and he will be.

Never Forget

I swear there were a few people that swore up and down that nothing would come of this.

PROCESSING

I swear there were a few people that swore up and down that nothing would come of this.
    I mean it did take like a year and a half for them to make a decision. It would seem like he would of been suspended or cleared awhile ago.

Never Forget

Where did you get the failure to report?

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I mean it did take like a year and a half for them to make a decision. It would seem like he would of been suspended or cleared awhile ago.
    It happened 2017 Super Bowl IIRC. It's not a huge shock to me this took a little while, but what is are the reports that if he does something else he's suspended for a year.

But yeah...the needing to inform the NBA that you are being investigated is part of the player conduct policy.

PROCESSING

Good. He's a PoS who's been coddled time after time of major screw ups, it's nice to actually see a real punishment for once.

That said I do have to wonder why they chose 3 games. He's being accused of sexually assaulting a ****ing driver and is getting way less than a lot of cases with less evidence. Zeke got 6 despite charges getting dropped, Ben got 4 despite his getting dropped, I'm just a little confused why we're starting at 3.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Good. He's a PoS who's been coddled time after time of major screw ups, it's nice to actually see a real punishment for once.

That said I do have to wonder why they chose 3 games. He's being accused of sexually assaulting a ****ing driver and is getting way less than a lot of cases with less evidence. Zeke got 6 despite charges getting dropped, Ben got 4 despite his getting dropped, I'm just a little confused why we're starting at 3.
    IIRC Winston wasn't even legally charged with anything for this incidence. Uber suspended his account and that's how the NFL got wind of it.

I'm sure some people will argue that's BS, but on the other hand Winston should have arguably entered the league with one strike on the conduct policy already.

Looks like week 2 has become a trap game.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast