Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Best realistic player for your team's draft pick

Who is the best possible fit/talent you want your team to be able to take. But don't have your team taking Ayton if your team isn't in the top 3.

For the Warriors I think it's Kevin Huerter. I like a lot of guys around their pick, but they need someone who has great confidence in their offense with decent wing size who is a good catch and shoot player.

Josh Okogie or Chandler Hutchison would be my picks. I would probably prefer Okogie based on his defense and I could see him playing along side Mitchell and we would have a bit of a log jam at SF with Hutchison/Ingles/Crowder/O'Neal.

Could also take a huge risk on Mitchell Robinson. He could be a total bust but the measureables are there and with some hard working, devoted guys at the front line on the team and at the HC position he could work out. Have a little twin towers going on in Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Josh Okogie or Chandler Hutchison would be my picks. I would probably prefer Okogie based on his defense and I could see him playing along side Mitchell and we would have a bit of a log jam at SF with Hutchison/Ingles/Crowder/O'Neal.

Could also take a huge risk on Mitchell Robinson. He could be a total bust but the measureables are there and with some hard working, devoted guys at the front line on the team and at the HC position he could work out. Have a little twin towers going on in Utah.
    I really like Okogie and Hutchison too. Robinson scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I really like Okogie and Hutchison too. Robinson scares me.
    Yeah, Robinson is the only guy that low in the draft that has the potential to be the best player drafted but he could also never play a meaningful minute in the NBA. Those guys who have the highest ceiling and at the same time the lowest floor are terrifying.

My preference is Okogie. He is a tad undersized at 6'4 but he has a huge wing span and is built like a bull. He has an NBA ready body which IMO is a big plus. We could use some depth at shooting guard and he and Mitchell could share the court at times. A 4 guard rotation of him, Rubio, Mitchell, and Exum has a little bit of everything and would be really good defensively.

Doncic or Ayton. Probably end up with Bagley.. such is life as a Kings fan.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    The Kings shouldn't be pushed around, but Bagley is hardly a bad pick.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Bagley is WAY better than Doncic. Not just individually, but as a fit for that roster. Kings draft Doncic they might as well trade Fox for a PG that's more of a spot up shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    Bagley is WAY better than Doncic. Not just individually, but as a fit for that roster. Kings draft Doncic they might as well trade Fox for a PG that's more of a spot up shooter.
    Yeah, and that's probably what they should do.

Mitchell Robinson if he falls to Boston. Not only is he exactly what they need in terms of pure talent, athleticism and size, but Stevens is probably the ideal coach for him given his inability to stick to a program so far and Brad's history as a successful college coach.

Right now the Nets have the 29th pick. I’d say a realistic get that late in the first round could be Villanova’s G Donte Divincenzo.

I’ve heard rumors that the Nets are looking to trade up in the draft. I don’t know who gets traded (probably Dinwiddie or Carroll) but a trade up would be awesomeness.