Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 78 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2634
  1. #1156
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,698
    Danny Ainge calling blockbuster deals unlikely. Spurs seem to be losing suitors one by one.

  2. #1157
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    bleeding Eagles green from So Cal
    Posts
    836
    If they magic and rob can sell the sperms on the idea of taking Randle and the net effect of losing Randle, Kuz, Hart and a couple of picks results in Bron and KL coming here (even without PG), I would be happy as a clam.

  3. #1158
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,698
    Ramona Shelburne on ESPN LA says the Lakers want a Kawhi deal done in 24 hours. I think the Spurs have little choice but to do a deal now as well. Too much working against the Spurs for them to wait any longer.

  4. #1159
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,698

  5. #1160
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,190
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Randle wants to go to Texas, so if Mavs get DJ or DMC then we can pay him (more than any other team can) and trade him to SA along with Hart, Zubac and picks
    I don't think the Spurs will take a deal with Randle as the main piece, especially with a higher salary.

  6. #1161
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    bleeding Eagles green from So Cal
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    I don't think the Spurs will take a deal with Randle as the main piece, especially with a higher salary.
    Since they have to take some salary back, I'm sure they'd rather have the services of Randle over Dung.

  7. #1162
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,416
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Llullz

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #1163
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,705
    https://mobile.twitter.com/NBAonTNT/...351936/video/1

    Kuz must be sh1tting bricks right now lmao
    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

  9. #1164
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,416
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/NBAonTNT/...351936/video/1

    Kuz must be sh1tting bricks right now lmao
    Llullz

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  10. #1165
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26,393
    So whatís up with brook Lopez?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #1166
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    French Riviera
    Posts
    19,853
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Ramona Shelburne on ESPN LA says the Lakers want a Kawhi deal done in 24 hours. I think the Spurs have little choice but to do a deal now as well. Too much working against the Spurs for them to wait any longer.
    I like that

  12. #1167
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,703
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Danny Ainge calling blockbuster deals unlikely. Spurs seem to be losing suitors one by one.
    It makes sense from their perspective but ainge would be an idiot to not stay engaged with this.

    Long story short, I'll believe it once he's traded to a team other than Boston.

  13. #1168
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26,393
    I hope these guys take somewhat of a pay cut. You got your money, team up and beat the warriors


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #1169
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26,393

    Kawhi wants out. Prefers Lakers

    Canít believe Lebron is gonna be a laker and I have to root for him. All these years I hated him and wish he tore his ACL

    Wow




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by still1ballin; 06-29-2018 at 03:32 PM.

  15. #1170
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Canít believe Lebron is gonna be a laker and I have to root for him. All these years I hated him and wish he tore his all!

    Wow




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thatís a true fan right there. Thatís why I donít get why people say they wonít root for him if he comes to LA. I hate Lebron as much as the next guy but if he joins the Lakers Iíll be rooting for em

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •