Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 134 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    The Lakers will unload the Deng contract to Chicago by attaching Josh Hart and the Cavs 1st round pick this season. They will then use cap space to sign LeBron and PG13 with just enough cap to use Randles bird rights and sign him to a long term deal. They will then flip Randle, Ingram, Zubac, and their 2019 1st rounder to the Spurs for Leonard and Green.

Incentives for Chicago: Get two solid prospects in Hart and the 25th pick for essentially one year of Deng. Then they can use his expiring next year to grab another bad contract with young assets attached to it.

Incentives for San Antonio: It is highly unlikely that they will recieve a better offer from a team that isn't guranteed to have Leonard beyond next season. Randle, Ingram and Zubac would be a good package to help retool. Starters would include Murray, Aldridge, Randle, and Ingram. Not to mention a 1st round pick in 2019.

Lakers 2018-19:

Ball
    PG13
    Lebron
    Kuzma
    Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    If spurs cave in and send him to Lakers, eff them. That'd pretty much start a pg,kwahi,LeBron big 3.
    Why eff them? If Lakers can give them the best offer then why would the spurs operate in a way to pacify fans of weak teams?

You didn't say eff the Clippers for sending Paul to Houston did you?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    True, I did use it before 1 or twice.

At least this one was more of a subliminal and I try to be creative with the fat head thing.

I'm trying to troll jaimec, you the one getting sensitive about it. But you gotta give me credit even when I troll about LBJ, I throw in enough props to him and give more credit vs. others.
    I feel bad, I couldn't even tell you were trying.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    The Lakers will unload the Deng contract to Chicago by attaching Josh Hart and the Cavs 1st round pick this season. They will then use cap space to sign LeBron and PG13 with just enough cap to use Randles bird rights and sign him to a long term deal. They will then flip Randle, Ingram, Zubac, and their 2019 1st rounder to the Spurs for Leonard and Green.

Incentives for Chicago: Get two solid prospects in Hart and the 25th pick for essentially one year of Deng. Then they can use his expiring next year to grab another bad contract with young assets attached to it.

Incentives for San Antonio: It is highly unlikely that they will recieve a better offer from a team that isn't guranteed to have Leonard beyond next season. Randle, Ingram and Zubac would be a good package to help retool. Starters would include Murray, Aldridge, Randle, and Ingram. Not to mention a 1st round pick in 2019.

Lakers 2018-19:

Ball
    PG13
    Lebron
    Kuzma
    Vet
    No team is that stupid. Deng is literally the worst contract in basketball. Hart isnt going to be a piece teams want for that contract. If the lakers had their pick this year then hart and a top 10 pick might be able to get it done but having a late 1st which is basically a 2nd wont do it. Can the lakers even trade the first this year and the first next year? I thought that was against the rules?

We mentioned above, that some of these deals arenít bad for their current teams because they are rebuilding. So, why is Dengís contract so toxic for the Lakers? They are rebuilding, but hope to fast forward that process this summer by bringing in one or two max free agents. With Deng taking up $18 million in cap space in July, his deal could crush the Lakers dreams. It has been reported that teams are asking for two first round picks in return for eating Dengís contract, or one pick and one of the Lakers prized youngsters out of Ingram or Kyle Kuzma. The Lakers could stretch the cap hit owed to Deng, and Eric Pincus of even suggested a creative option of extending Deng on a partially guaranteed contract before stretching him. But there really isnít a good option here for Los Angeles. No matter what, they are going pay a hefty price to move on from yet another really bad summer of 2016 mistake.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 06-15-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    No team is that stupid. Deng is literally the worst contract in basketball. Hart isnt going to be a piece teams want for that contract. If the lakers had their pick this year then hart and a top 10 pick might be able to get it done but having a late 1st which is basically a 2nd wont do it. Can the lakers even trade the first this year and the first next year? I thought that was against the rules?

We mentioned above, that some of these deals arenít bad for their current teams because they are rebuilding. So, why is Dengís contract so toxic for the Lakers? They are rebuilding, but hope to fast forward that process this summer by bringing in one or two max free agents. With Deng taking up $18 million in cap space in July, his deal could crush the Lakers dreams. It has been reported that teams are asking for two first round picks in return for eating Dengís contract, or one pick and one of the Lakers prized youngsters out of Ingram or Kyle Kuzma. The Lakers could stretch the cap hit owed to Deng, and Eric Pincus of even suggested a creative option of extending Deng on a partially guaranteed contract before stretching him. But there really isnít a good option here for Los Angeles. No matter what, they are going pay a hefty price to move on from yet another really bad summer of 2016 mistake.
    I doubt Deng agrees to extra partially guaranteed years to stretch the money out further, as that affects his pay schedule. Currently his 2yr, $36.8mil becomes 5 years at $7.3mil each. The maximum you could extend him is 3 more years, so it would be 12 years at $3mil each, plus whatever you would have to pay him to agree to be extended. I'm guessing another $12mil, so make it $4mil/yr for 12 years. to save $3.3mil in cap space for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Any team trading for Kawhi might end up gutting their team, the only team that can afford to do that is the Celtics

Brown
    Rozier
    Hayward
    Protected 1st

That should do it
    Ainge wouldnít do that. Take out Hayward, add Morris (salary reasons), and make that 1st the Sac pick. That would be Aingeís max offer.

Tatum, filler and 2 picks is probably better for BOS to trade. Tatum is better than Brown but Brown can play the 2 and that would allow them to keep Rozier. Don't think Hayward makes sense for BOS to trade or SAS to want.

Kyrie - Brown - Hayward - Leonard - Horford is terrifying

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Tatum, filler and 2 picks is probably better for BOS to trade. Tatum is better than Brown but Brown can play the 2 and that would allow them to keep Rozier. Don't think Hayward makes sense for BOS to trade or SAS to want.

Kyrie - Brown - Hayward - Leonard - Horford is terrifying

Gimme some of that! Warriors/Celtics 18-19 NBA FINALS

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

Lakers 2018-19:

Ball
    PG13
    Lebron
    Kuzma
    Vet
    You're obviously trolling. No way anyone takes on that contract for that **** package

Ingram, Ball, Randle, CAvs pick and Lakers #1 next year. I donít think anyone will try to beat that deal. Once Lakers get Leonard they can sign his buddy Parker at the same time.

James
    Kuzma
    Leonard
    George
    Parker
    6th Hart

Lakers vs Celtics finals

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Ingram, Ball, Randle, CAvs pick and Lakers #1 next year. I donít think anyone will try to beat that deal. Once Lakers get Leonard they can sign his buddy Parker at the same time.

James
    Kuzma
    Leonard
    George
    Parker
    6th Hart

Lakers vs Celtics finals
    People really think Pop will want the Ball family drama. Lol

The fact that Kawhi's group is trying to keep the Pop/Kawhi meeting from happening is just crazy. They want to be present

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post

James
    Kuzma
    Leonard
    George
    Parker
    6th Hart

Lakers vs Celtics finals
    umm last time I checked Parker was talking **** about Kawhi's injury so they are far from friends. But the Lakers could sign Rondo instead
    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    People really think Pop will want the Ball family drama. Lol
    I've been saying this to my foolish laker fan co workers. Ball won't be in it, it would have to BI and Kuz.

Lakers would be foolish to trade Kuzma and not Ball.