Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Which team would win in a 7 game series?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seaside Seagulls

    13 59.09%
  • Team Dhop

    7 31.82%
  • GMs vote here

    2 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    23,527

    NBA All-Time Redraft Playoffs 2nd Round (Seaside Seagulls v Team Dhop)

    Every year Members of PSD participate in a draft of all players all-time in an attempt to make the best team possible and win in a playoff determined by fellow members of PSD.

    This years rules included being able to only start 2 players from the 00's and 1 from the 70's and earlier.

    Look over the two teams and vote on which team you think would win in a 7 game series. The top team has home-court advantage for this series.

    Seaside Seagulls - Homecourt Advantage

    PG: Steph Curry 38 | Norm Van Lier 10
    SG: Clyde Drexler 38 | Steve Smith 10
    SF: Billy Cunningham 24 | Mark Aguirre 24
    PF: Karl Malone 38 | Billy Cunningham 6 | Antawn Jamison 4
    C: Tyson Chandler 36 | LaMarcus Aldridge 12

    v

    Team Dhop

    C-Moses Malone/Rudy Gobert
    PF-Draymond Green/Al Horford
    SF-Kahwi Leonard/Adrain Dantley
    SG-Michael Cooper/ Chett Walker
    PG-Tiny Archibald/Derrick Rose
    Last edited by valade16; 06-13-2018 at 04:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21,849
    I will get to a writeup later, but cunningham has to play 30 minutes right?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21,849
    or maybe I won't since people don't care

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    23,527
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I will get to a writeup later, but cunningham has to play 30 minutes right?
    You are correct. Thanks for catching that. I edited my minutes.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    26,955
    Am I crazy for thinking Karl Malone would destroy Draymond?


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21,849
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Am I crazy for thinking Karl Malone would destroy Draymond?
    any reason why you think that?

    he's bigger then dennis rodman who had no issues with him

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    23,527
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    any reason why you think that?

    he's bigger then dennis rodman who had no issues with him
    Define no issues

    https://www.basketball-reference.com..._id2=rodmade01

    Malone averaged 27 PPG vs Rodman in his career including 25 PPG in the playoffs. Even in the Finals vs the Bulls, Malone averaged 24/10/3.8 and 25/10/3.5.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    179
    Yeah I think Draymond's physicality and toughness seem pretty neutralized against Karl. Moses I think is a tough cover for Tyson though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21,849
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Define no issues

    https://www.basketball-reference.com..._id2=rodmade01

    Malone averaged 27 PPG vs Rodman in his career including 25 PPG in the playoffs. Even in the Finals vs the Bulls, Malone averaged 24/10/3.8 and 25/10/3.5.
    I was referring to the fact that he said that Malone would "destroy him". I was just pointing out that Dennis Rodman, who is 20lbs lighter then Draymond, can cover Malone. zero reason why Karl would "destroy" Draymond.


    Also, malone shot 47% in the those finals so i certainly consider that a win not that any of this matters since Draymond isn't Rodman.

    Also edit: I could also move Moses over onto malone if his size is being an issue.
    Last edited by dhopisthename; 06-13-2018 at 06:19 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21,849
    this looks over already if there is anyone who could be decided by a writeup i will do one, but if not I am fairly busy. Also note that Dantley would be getting a significant amount of starting time maybe even starting over Cooper.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    54,459
    Love Dhop's team (had him top 3 and higher than Valade's team) but Seaside got this.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    26,955
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename:32394094
    this looks over already if there is anyone who could be decided by a writeup i will do one, but if not I am fairly busy. Also note that Dantley would be getting a significant amount of starting time maybe even starting over Cooper.
    Whats the vote?


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21,849
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Whats the vote?
    7-0

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    26,955
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename:32393978
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Am I crazy for thinking Karl Malone would destroy Draymond?
    any reason why you think that?

    he's bigger then dennis rodman who had no issues with him
    Because Malone has become the most underrated scorer of all-time. He was an efficient 30ppg machine. Draymond has never had to guard anyone like karl malone.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    52,900
    dhop might have my favorite team in this whole thing his ability to lock down basically every position on the floor


    First Sim League Title!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •