Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Are the Giants good?

Are they?

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

gooder than you.

As a club, we have some good players but to many average to below average players to take advantage of our positives.

Whats really the point of this thread?

Are they good? Yes. They have the makings of a good team.

Have they played to their ability? No

Have they been healthy all year? No.

Theyre just now all coming back. Were about to see what this team is made of. Well have one month to evaluate if they are really good or not.

Why must you always be so damn negative and always look for the bad in every possible situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    Whats really the point of this thread?

Are they good? Yes. They have the makings of a good team.

Have they played to their ability? No

Have they been healthy all year? No.

Theyre just now all coming back. Were about to see what this team is made of. Well have one month to evaluate if they are really good or not.

Why must you always be so damn negative and always look for the bad in every possible situation?

Why so hostile?

Sorry for being a realist.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I’d say you lean more towards pessimist than realist.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Why so hostile?

Sorry for being a realist.
    Because you literally go out of your way to be negative about everything regarding Giants for the last 10 years and the act has gotten way too old. Its one thing to be upset about the team or particular player on a week to week, or season/ for a particularly poor season a player is having. But you particularly have always looked for a way to be negative and bring that negative attitude to these boards for as long as i can remember. And it seems after getting called out about it last month its fueled you to be even more negative just to irritate people.

Because you literally go out of your way to be negative about everything regarding Giants for the last 10 years and the act has gotten way too old. Its one thing to be upset about the team or particular player on a week to week, or season/ for a particularly poor season a player is having. But you particularly have always looked for a way to be negative and bring that negative attitude to these boards for as long as i can remember. And it seems after getting called out about it last month its fueled you to be even more negative just to irritate people.

Interesting theory.

I suppose I can try applauding and being happy when the team plays like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I’d say you lean more towards pessimist than realist.
    Some people are pessimists, some people are optimists. That's the nature of a fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Interesting theory.

I suppose I can try applauding and being happy when the team plays like ****.
    They just won 8 of their last 10 or 11 including beating Strasburg and Max ( sure it wasn’t pretty but a win is a win).

They played poorly yesterday and you made a comment hoping for a response. You didnt get it so you took it upon yourself to create a whole new thread when we arent even at the half way mark and fully aware we have been banged up all season. Same ol sacgiants123. Giants win... not a peep. Giants lose “ ah this is the giants we all know.”

No this team is not good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

They just won 8 of their last 10 or 11 including beating Strasburg and Max ( sure it wasn’t pretty but a win is a win).

They played poorly yesterday and you made a comment hoping for a response. You didnt get it so you took it upon yourself to create a whole new thread when we arent even at the half way mark and fully aware we have been banged up all season. Same ol sacgiants123. Giants win... not a peep. Giants lose “ ah this is the giants we all know.”

What? I posted in the Nats thread when Giants won.
    Last edited by sacgiants1213; 06-12-2018 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pachyderm View Post
    gooder than you.
    ^^^^

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"