Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mets @ Braves

Quote Originally Posted by Anyman View Post
    Had to laugh when I read that Conforto was refusing to get sent down to AAA. Has he been watching his play lately? AAA may be too high a level for him.
    Lol right? He acts like he's some established super star who gets to decide if he goes down or not. Dude, you suck right now you do what you're told lol
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

From the way Sandy sounded earlier, it looks like thereís going to be a major fire sale soon. Trouble is, Sandy should be the first one to go... after the Wilpons sell to an owner who cares about winning baseball, that is.

From the way Sandy sounded earlier, it looks like thereís going to be a major fire sale soon. Trouble is, Sandy should be the first one to go... after the Wilpons sell to an owner who cares about winning baseball, that is.
    He should step down since he took responsibility for their record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, the Mets havenít developed a player like Albies since Strawberry. Only three decades...

LOL, the Mets havenít developed a player like Albies since Strawberry. Only three decades...
    Weight and Reyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Weight and Reyes?

Seriously?

I turned off the TV what did he say? It would be the right move, but knowing sandy we will trade what little we have in valuable players (i.e. Noah/Jake) for pennies on the dollar. If we are lucky we will get a Jose Lobaton type talent for Jake with Sandy pulling the strings lol
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

Quote Originally Posted by Metfflicted View Post
    I'll stick with it without a reset, all of the hitting peripherals point to a huge breakout, so if the pitching stays hot, it could happen. I'll roll with the prediction.
    The pitching has to stay hot while the hitting has to get hot. My guess is one of those two things won't happen.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears Ė but they seem kinda sensible...."

Best line I heard was on FAN last week:

The Mets play for the Participation Trophy.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears Ė but they seem kinda sensible...."

Seriously?
    Well he is right? They did develop those two and they were both on border line hall of fame type careers for a while but they both took a nose dive once they hit like 30 or so (don't remember the exact age but around there).

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    The pitching has to stay hot while the hitting has to get hot. My guess is one of those two things won't happen.
    The bullpen was hot when the starters sucked, then the starters got hot and the bullpen really sucked. As for the offense, theyve been terrible all year, during the win streak they were getting timely hits but the offense was still anemic even then.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    I find it so difficult to post since there's nothing positive happening other than deGrom and Nimmo.

deGrom, for a change of pace, needs a shutout victory tomorrow........
    Anyone For A Piece Of Cake?

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Only palatable statement SA has made IMO, is he is taking full responsibility for its failures.

I feel so relieved now........

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Quote Originally Posted by Wasteland:32392709
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Geez dude get a ****ing life already, or get laid. Goddamn!
    Lol, weak tired old response by a delusional fan.

Get some originality . That's the best you can do?

Try reality for once you clueless moron.

This team is awful, and will be for years. But keep being the wilpons ***** every year, hope it makes you feel better.

This team is a joke, the Yankees AAA team is better.

The reason our owners do nothing is because of fans like you, so keep apologizing for Jeffy and lining his pockets scumbag.

Ban everyone on a message board who tells you how stupid you are, that will fix this team.

In other words, fu(k off.
    Pretty sure most people posting here don't actually go to games much at all anymore... So how are we lining their pockets? The true fans in here root for their team whether they suck or not. We aren't fairweather fans in here dip*****

All your nonsense posting does absolutely nothing except show how bored you are in your sad little life.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Pretty sure most people posting here don't actually go to games much at all anymore... So how are we lining their pockets? The true fans in here root for their team whether they suck or not. We aren't fairweather fans in here dip*****

All your nonsense posting does absolutely nothing except show how bored you are in your sad little life.
    bklynny67, I'm pretty certain that the poster you responded to is the same person who keeps on getting banned. He just keeps on changing his calling card.

Surprised this schmo hasn't been permanently banned by PSD by finding his IP address. Then again, I am far from being a computer techy.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast