Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mets @ Braves

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Absolutely pathetic showing by Wheeler and Sewald. Offense finally gives them a lead and they choke it away immediately. ****ing disgraceful.
    who could have seen that coming?
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by Metfflicted View Post
    UMMM....NO
    Does the 15 out of 20 reset for tomorrow or was this one of the 5 games they were going to lose in the next three weeks?
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Albies... immediately makes a difference. Our “top prospects”??? Need 2,000 at bats to “get accustomed” to the big leagues before they can THINK about making a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Does the 15 out of 20 reset for tomorrow or was this one of the 5 games they were going to lose in the next three weeks?
    It feels like this team would be lucky to win 15 games for the rest of the season, much less 15 of 20.

Back a little while ago, I predicted 4-11 for the Mets for the stretch that began with the 4 game series against Atlanta. They’re about to go to 3-11 and may not even make it to the putrid level predicted.

So...Mickey got ejected I'm assuming.

Tough game to lose, things were looking solid early on.

Sewald is a useless ****.

lol am I crazy or does everyone else see what I have been saying and seeing (pretty sure many of you have said the exact same) that Sewald literally throws everything right down the middle? How is this guy in the majors? He literally puts one down the middle EVERY SINGLE AB lmao.....Mickey sucks
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Geez dude get a ****ing life already, or get laid. Goddamn!
    Lol, weak tired old response by a delusional fan.

Get some originality . That's the best you can do?

Try reality for once you clueless moron.

This team is awful, and will be for years. But keep being the wilpons ***** every year, hope it makes you feel better.

This team is a joke, the Yankees AAA team is better.

The reason our owners do nothing is because of fans like you, so keep apologizing for Jeffy and lining his pockets scumbag.

Ban everyone on a message board who tells you how stupid you are, that will fix this team.

In other words, fu(k off.

Ejected for essentially arguing balls and strikes as Nimmo was called back after being hit by pitch for not trying to get out of the way. It’s never called but this is the Nets.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    It feels like this team would be lucky to win 15 games for the rest of the season, much less 15 of 20.
    lol, indeed.

Had to laugh when I read that Conforto was refusing to get sent down to AAA. Has he been watching his play lately? AAA may be too high a level for him.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    I'll stick with it without a reset, all of the hitting peripherals point to a huge breakout, so if the pitching stays hot, it could happen. I'll roll with the prediction.

I’ve seen enough of Conforto for the time being. He has no idea what he is doing at the plate and the team can’t keep letting him waste at bats.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasteland View Post
    Lol, weak tired old response by a delusional fan.

Get some originality . That's the best you can do?

Try reality for once you clueless moron.

This team is awful, and will be for years. But keep being the wilpons ***** every year, hope it makes you feel better.

This team is a joke, the Yankees AAA team is better.

The reason our owners do nothing is because of fans like you, so keep apologizing for Jeffy and lining his pockets scumbag.

Ban everyone on a message board who tells you how stupid you are, that will fix this team.

In other words, fu(k off.
    We know their awful, you're not coming up with anything we don't alreadt know, **** off
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast