Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Mets @ Braves

It's not Magoo. Mags was a bit of a bully, but he had dignity. Self-respect. Coupon...eh, maybe. Though I always felt he had issues with one or two people on the forum, not the forum itself. Like, this troll is angry at the entire place. Well, no. He's angry at his sorry lot in life. He's angry that women won't touch his wiener. But he's willing to take it out on the rest of us. I don't think that's true for Coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    It's not Magoo. Mags was a bit of a bully, but he had dignity. Self-respect. Coupon...eh, maybe. Though I always felt he had issues with one or two people on the forum, not the forum itself. Like, this troll is angry at the entire place. Well, no. He's angry at his sorry lot in life. He's angry that women won't touch his wiener. But he's willing to take it out on the rest of us. I don't think that's true for Coupon.
    We can safely rule out Coupon.

Well Magoo love to Magoo people so being a total different type of poster would fit his approach.

I donít think is him because if he was I think he would say things that were said in the past.

I have a feeling is just one of these Mlb forum people that have come across this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    We can safely rule out Coupon.
    Maybe this is Coupon's evil twin who likes to troll large groups of people: Groupon.

Hello?

Is this thing on?

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Maybe this is Coupon's evil twin who likes to troll large groups of people: Groupon.

Hello?

Is this thing on?
    yes, you'll be here all week. It's on....
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears Ė but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Yeah. The only true negative person in this forum is Coupon (whom I thought it was. Sorry, Coupon) but Couponís at least articulate and actually backs up his beliefs. This dude is just an incoherent idiot who really just spews the same three points with plenty of insults.

Donít you guys ban based off of IP addresses and that sort of stuff? How else do you guys know if somebodyís making a duplicate account?

There was this one poster who was banned and came back under a new username then was quickly permabanned but his name escapes me...I want to say maybe 4-7 years ago at this point but I remember him baiting and throwing around insults quite a bit. Anybody know who Iím talking about?
    He uses a proxy.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Mets @ Braves

There was this one poster who was banned and came back under a new username then was quickly permabanned but his name escapes me...I want to say maybe 4-7 years ago at this point but I remember him baiting and throwing around insults quite a bit. Anybody know who Iím talking about?
    ReyesRulez fits that description. GottaBelieve baited him into an infraction (both were arguing) - not that he wasnít constantly a problem anyway. He came back under a new name and was permabanned.

Last edited by Dugmet; 06-14-2018 at 04:48 AM.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Mets @ Braves

Dupe
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    ReyesRulez fits that description. GottaBelieve baited him into an infraction (both were arguing) - not that he wasnít constantly a problem anyway. He came back under a new name and was permabanned.

Yes!

Thanks, Dug.

Yes!

Thanks, Dug.
    My second suspicion is WrightStuff82 who was silly and annoying. Magoo would want you to know it was him IMO. He'd leave clues, like using "mouf".
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    My second suspicion is WrightStuff82 who was silly and annoying. Magoo would want you to know it was him IMO. He'd leave clues, like using "mouf".
    I forgot about him, too. My money is on it being ReyesRulez or WrightStuff

I donít think it was Magoo, the posts likely wouldíve been a little more personal towards me or the mods if that were the case.

Mets @ Braves

Clearly this is the work of the Love Child produced by Magoo and Coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well Magoo love to Magoo people so being a total different type of poster would fit his approach.

I donít think is him because if he was I think he would say things that were said in the past.

I have a feeling is just one of these Mlb forum people that have come across this forum.

I'm pretty sure I know his name. He says virtually the same stuff as a guy who posts on True Mets Fans on Facebook. He goes away when ignored. It's the attention he wants, even negative attention so he can feel connected to something. If we just Completely ignore him, this will have no juice for him.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213