Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mets @ Braves

The umpire having a 30ft strike zone certainly doesnít help

Btw how many times does Freeman have to hit homers of Blevins before Callaway stays away from threat ****ing match up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A manager isnít going to turn **** to gold. You guys have ridiculous expectations.

We couldíve hired Cora or Joe Maddon, our ****** players are still gonna suck. This is a talent issue, not a managerial one.

I donít care if Blevins gives up a home run, itís not like the Mets can compensate and score more than one run in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Freeman hits everybody, who would you want to bring in?

Sure, Mickeyís made some questionable decisions but I really donít get what you guys expect him to do. He can make a complete 180 but thatís not gonna mean that weíll get more than one hit in a game.

I blame Sandy and Pat Roesller for everything wrong right now.
    I'll just throw out a crazy idea ... let your ACE stay in the game and see if you can get the guy a W.

And yes ... the talent on this team is abysmal ... no doubt. But that doesn't mean the manger has to make things worse by making one or two decisions every game that make absolutely no sense. Almost all of them need to go, but they can start with Mickey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Btw how many times does Freeman have to hit homers of Blevins before Callaway stays away from threat ****ing match up?

Yeah if only we had another lefty in the pen or a decent reliever not named Gsellman.

Weíre going to fail unless the talent issue is addressed.

Two hits! Wild Card berth, here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    I'll just throw out a crazy idea ... let your ACE stay in the game and see if you can get the guy a W.

And yes ... the talent on this team is abysmal ... no doubt. But that doesn't mean the manger has to make things worse by making one or two decisions every game that make absolutely no sense. Almost all of them need to go, but they can start with Mickey.
    DeGrom goes the whole game we still lose, it ainít rocket science. He already allowed a run, thereís no chance we win that game unless he throws a shutout.

deGroms last inning was pretty high stress, he goes out there and hurts himself, we all call for Mickeyís head. Gonna call for his head now that he didnít let deGrom go lol.

Mickeyís decisions would work if this team could hit. Pitching has been fantastic for the past month, you canít win a game 0-0 though. If you lose 1-0 or 2-0 games, Iím not blaming the manager, not his fault our hitters and hitting coach is terrible. Focus on pitching and you neglect offense, itís all Sandyís fault.

This team has hit .134 since May 31st. That's a pathetic amount of ineptitude.

Sandy has this under control guys.

The delicate genius is on the case!

A manager doesnít make a difference in the regular season.

Want another lefty to face Freeman instead of Blevins? Ok, find me another lefty first.

Blaming Mickey for taking out deGrom? Why? Weíre not hitting anyways, no point in risking deGrom getting injured.

Donít want to watch Reyes hit? Thereís no replacement, of course Mickeyís going to play him, he canít live with a 24 man roster like he seemingly has for 10+ games so far.

No Cespedes? Sandy shouldíve never signed him in the first place.

Our prospects suck? Well, thereís a clear problem with the coaching and readniess in the minors.

Bullpen sucks? Yeah well, guys like Sewald and Familia will be overworked or else we have to watch guys like Rhame and Robles pitch.

Our veterans suck? Donít sign 35 year old farts.

Canít blame Mickey for Conforto, Bruce, Blevins, Plawecki, Rosario, and Matz sucking. I blame Sandy for not giving us other options.
    Freeman is 12 for 23 with 4 hrs against blevins.

He shouldn't face him in a one run game, why is that so hard for you to understand?

Why the **** is Pat Roessler still here?

Dude was the Asst. Coach because he was Kevin Longís *****. Heís not even a real hitting coach...and it really shows.

Why am I blaming the hitting coach?

Every flaw this offense has is repeated game after game. First pitch swinging, the heavy uppercuts, the inability to go the other way etc. The instructing is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post

Calm down with your sane logic and truth, you'll get banned around here.

The umpire having a 30ft strike zone certainly doesnít help
    Lol, yeah mickey isn't the problem but the umps are.

Great logic.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatDareNow View Post
    Freeman is 12 for 23 with 4 hrs against blevins.

He shouldn't face him in a one run game, why is that so hard for you to understand?
    Freeman didnít hit a game winning home run. Pitching isnít the problem, hitting is. If the Mets could score 4 runs a game, it wouldnít matter. Not to mention that there were two lefties in that inning, Blevins was the right guy to go to.

Who would you want to bring in? Swarzak? Rhame? Freeman owns us no matter the pitcher, he hit a home run off deGrom. Would you really want deGrom to face him again especially after he gave up back to back doubles the inning before? No thanks.

Blevins sucks yeah but heís the only lefty.

DeGrom goes the whole game we still lose, it ainít rocket science. He already allowed a run, thereís no chance we win that game unless he throws a shutout.

deGroms last inning was pretty high stress, he goes out there and hurts himself, we all call for Mickeyís head. Gonna call for his head now that he didnít let deGrom go lol.

Mickeyís decisions would work if this team could hit. Pitching has been fantastic for the past month, you canít win a game 0-0 though. If you lose 1-0 or 2-0 games, Iím not blaming the manager, not his fault our hitters and hitting coach is terrible. Focus on pitching and you neglect offense, itís all Sandyís fault.
    Still can't keep running Blevins out there against Freeman. You have to try something different.

Talent is obviously **the** issue. But Mickey does some things that make absolutely no sense.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast