Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    21,338
    Another idea is that Iím honestly not against the idea of removing McDavid from the equation altogether... in a 10 team draft, McDavid would be a huge advantage lol... heís head and shoulders above the rest of the eligible draftees


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,186
    I love both ideas. Just ignoring McDavid, using 17/18 caphits and ignoring the 18 draft class. Top of the draft is comparable in talent with Eichel, Matthews, Pasta, Jones, Johnny Hockey, etc.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    7,255
    I'd be okay with no specs or specs. Doesn't matter too much to me. I don't think it'll be a huge deal as taking any of them outside of the later rounds is a big risk, could add another dimension to the game idk. I'd say just use previous cap hits for RFAs to keep it simple and avoid any gray area. What do you guys think for cap? Bran and I have been talking on it a bit but haven't gotten far yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I definitely can't take serious responsibility.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    7,255
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Another idea is that Iím honestly not against the idea of removing McDavid from the equation altogether... in a 10 team draft, McDavid would be a huge advantage lol... heís head and shoulders above the rest of the eligible draftees


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. Really not fair for someone to have McDavid when there's no Ovechkin, Crosby, Malkin, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I definitely can't take serious responsibility.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    7,255
    Oh and can we also bring back the individual threads for playoff matches we used to do? I think Shaiza used to do those. Maybe don't allow voting until the two GMs get a few words in. I hate that the playoffs is generally where people stop caring when it should be the most fun part.
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I definitely can't take serious responsibility.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    21,338
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I love both ideas. Just ignoring McDavid, using 17/18 caphits and ignoring the 18 draft class. Top of the draft is comparable in talent with Eichel, Matthews, Pasta, Jones, Johnny Hockey, etc.
    Mackinnon is in there but I donít think he gives the same advantage as McDavid or even close lol. Kucherov too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    21,338
    Whatís the cap going to be? 55M too low? I want this to at least be kind of difficult I guess lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,186
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Whatís the cap going to be? 55M too low? I want this to at least be kind of difficult I guess lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I PMd you with the NHLRD forum which is invisible to find, the rules and yes the cap is 55M. Look at your PM

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,186
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/for...54-NHL-ReDraft

    forum is invisible but there.. use that until its moved back open

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •