Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Another idea is that Iím honestly not against the idea of removing McDavid from the equation altogether... in a 10 team draft, McDavid would be a huge advantage lol... heís head and shoulders above the rest of the eligible draftees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

I love both ideas. Just ignoring McDavid, using 17/18 caphits and ignoring the 18 draft class. Top of the draft is comparable in talent with Eichel, Matthews, Pasta, Jones, Johnny Hockey, etc.

I'd be okay with no specs or specs. Doesn't matter too much to me. I don't think it'll be a huge deal as taking any of them outside of the later rounds is a big risk, could add another dimension to the game idk. I'd say just use previous cap hits for RFAs to keep it simple and avoid any gray area. What do you guys think for cap? Bran and I have been talking on it a bit but haven't gotten far yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I definitely can't take serious responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Another idea is that Iím honestly not against the idea of removing McDavid from the equation altogether... in a 10 team draft, McDavid would be a huge advantage lol... heís head and shoulders above the rest of the eligible draftees

I agree. Really not fair for someone to have McDavid when there's no Ovechkin, Crosby, Malkin, etc.

Oh and can we also bring back the individual threads for playoff matches we used to do? I think Shaiza used to do those. Maybe don't allow voting until the two GMs get a few words in. I hate that the playoffs is generally where people stop caring when it should be the most fun part.

Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I love both ideas. Just ignoring McDavid, using 17/18 caphits and ignoring the 18 draft class. Top of the draft is comparable in talent with Eichel, Matthews, Pasta, Jones, Johnny Hockey, etc.
    Mackinnon is in there but I donít think he gives the same advantage as McDavid or even close lol. Kucherov too

Whatís the cap going to be? 55M too low? I want this to at least be kind of difficult I guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Whatís the cap going to be? 55M too low? I want this to at least be kind of difficult I guess lol

I PMd you with the NHLRD forum which is invisible to find, the rules and yes the cap is 55M. Look at your PM

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/for...54-NHL-ReDraft

forum is invisible but there.. use that until its moved back open

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12