Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2018 NHL Draft Discussion

Discuss the 2018 NHL Draft here.

Ottawa should trade Karlsson to a team that he will resign with (NYR), get a 1st rounder this year and maybe a 2nd or 3rd plus next yearís 1st, then give the 4th pick to Colorado for that asinine trade for Duchene, get rid of Hoffman and his horrible **** of a wife and go in full tank mode.

I would rather the Rangers spend their efforts on trying to acquire Doughty if heís available rather than EK. No hate on EK, he has phenomenal talent, heís just not a fit in NYR. His injuries worry me as they are relative to his most important attribute as a player. Plus, I donít love the idea of investing what he will command at this point in his career. If we do Iíd rather it be someone like Doughty (or before the extension OEL) who will be better suited to helping this team contribute in a premier way when the kids start reaching their potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Doughty would be great, but I think there is a better chance he stays in LA, since itís already one of the biggest markets and its LA.....sun, $, the best night life in the country, and as many beautiful women as anywhere in the world.

Karlsson will be looking for a major market I would imagine.

I could see Edmonton moving back to the #13 or #14 spot for a team looking to get Joe Veleno. Ty Smith at a lower spot than 10 and adding a prospect or pick? Seems like a move Chia would have to make.

Weíll trade you David Backes for your 1st round pick. Who doesnít need a slow, aging center?

Please Buffalo, just don't screw this up!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

Hopefully some Blockbusters today.

Avs acquired Grubauer and Orpik for the 47th overall. I love it.

Islanders have had a great few weeks. Lou, Trotz, Dobson, Wahlstrom falling in draft.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Avs acquired Grubauer and Orpik for the 47th overall. I love it.
    I heard you guys are buying out Orpik and he has a good chance of returning to the Capitals. Gruby is going to back up Varlamov, and the $5.5 we saved from Orpik's salary is going to make re-signing John Carlson much easier. I love it from our end.

Dougie Hamilton is a bum. Congrats to Calgary for ridding the organization of that bum and getting Noah in return.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I heard you guys are buying out Orpik and he has a good chance of returning to the Capitals. Gruby is going to back up Varlamov, and the $5.5 we saved from Orpik's salary is going to make re-signing John Carlson much easier. I love it from our end.
    Varly is good for 40 games at max so he will get a ton of burn. We put Orpik on waivers so it worked out for you guys. The Avs still got 18 million in cap room even after the buyout.