Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    But in a team only draft, the quality of players goes down pretty fast, no? If you include players like Gary payton, Karl malone, hell, even CP3 who was a laker for like 10 minutes, it'd keep the talent level more even on each team imo. Maybe not, idk. Like I said I don't know much about these things.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Ye for sure, so what LG suggesting is we can use their 3year level peak numbers, so players like Kuzma/ZO etc donít have 3 year peaks. I donít care if we use them but no made up numbers lmfao you draft Zo you get 10, 7, 7 ZO on 30% shooting lmfao not 2 years down the road ZO 20 12 9 shooting at a 40% clip. Iím good either way we can use them but no made up numbers only the year they played... but I think any player thatís ever been a Laker even for a second lmao should be eligible CP3, Malone, Rodman etc

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ye for sure, so what LG suggesting is we can use their 3year level peak numbers, so players like Kuzma/ZO etc donít have 3 year peaks. I donít care if we use them but no made up numbers lmfao you draft Zo you get 10, 7, 7 ZO on 30% shooting lmfao not 2 years down the road ZO 20 12 9 shooting at a 40% clip. Iím good either way we can use them but no made up numbers only the year they played... but I think any player thatís ever been a Laker even for a second lmao should be eligible CP3, Malone, Rodman etc
    Of course you don't make up numbers, that'd be ridiculous. If he's talking about players that have a 3 year peak regardless of team, then I think that's a good idea as it'd also include those players that were lakers for very short time periods. But if he meant 3 years as a laker, then it'd exclude a lot of players like glove, mailman, CP3, Rodman, even Steve nash etc.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Yea na we need all those players peak number primes, even on different teams. Howard Nash etc

We already have 10 teams so weíll need as much top talent as we can get to draft from, that way whoever gets a late pick wonít be screwed not getting Shaq/Wilt/Magic/Kobe/KAJ. They can be 10th taking Nash/Malone or some combo like that and have a shot at winning this thing.

Yea I meant 3 year peak regardless of what team they're on. Doesn't have to be 3 years with the Lakers.

I work all day today but off the next two days, Iíll put in work and get this game going. We can roll with 10 or 12? Donít matter to me but JayDubb will run the random order for the draft positions! Then we can do a quick PR or random seeding and start playing. Should be a fun few weeks!

I work all day today but off the next two days, Iíll put in work and get this game going. We can roll with 10 or 12? Donít matter to me but JayDubb will run the random order for the draft positions! Then we can do a quick PR or random seeding and start playing. Should be a fun few weeks!
    How's this draft supposed to go down? I post here and there when I have time. Is there gonna be a set time when we all have to be here at the same time?

On a side note, look out for your boy JD. NBA lottery is rigged so I'm sure as hell this one could be too.

Oh yeah, and I also think 10-12 players is too many. Should be 8 - five starters, and 3 reserves. One frontcourt (PF/C combo), one backcourt (PG/SG combo) and one wing (SG/SF/PF combo).

Just my opinion....

Yea a set day/time with 10 teams thereís going to be some really good teams! Iíll post more tomorrow and lmfao and rigging the lottery.

Yea a set day/time with 10 teams thereís going to be some really good teams! Iíll post more tomorrow and lmfao and rigging the lottery.
    Ya sabes Vato lol

Lakers coaches should be included!

Is Paula Abdul included?

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Is Paula Abdul included?
    Paula Gasol Abdul Jabbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Lakers coaches should be included!
    Lmfao at everyone fighting for Riley or Jackson.

Lmfao at everyone fighting for Riley or Jackson.
    Who are they? I'm going for Rudy T

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Who are they? I'm going for Rudy T
    Iím going for Del Harris or BERnie!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast