Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    just make is standard, we have 2/3 day drafting session, everyone knows of this time, they send you a list of their top players they want, if they can't make it. Wouldn't day democracy/monachry more so structure to the game so it's even for everyone, when we get enough players make it 5-7days from now and let's draft? we can do it many ways via chatzy/thread/ etc etc

I don't mind how we format but playing these things a lot, structure is best, let's get the league and pick a day( s) 5-7 from now and go..? but I don't mind how we do it just giving input
    Honestly man, for the first laker ATRD, you should be the commish. You know way more about this than I do. If you want me to randomize the draft order, I can, but besides that I don't see why you can't be the commish and a drafter at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Honestly man, for the first laker ATRD, you should be the commish. You know way more about this than I do. If you want me to randomize the draft order, I can, but besides that I don't see why you can't be the commish and a drafter at the same time.

only way I do that is if you play first season, and take it from there?

I'm putting LG in this gamer too

I'm putting LG in this gamer too
    I was just about to say, L+G will probably want to play

Your baby can't do this

LMFAO! You played the 1st year Raiders PSD FF game too right? and won? Lmfao there goes my 1st round pick!
    Haha yea I played one of the years. Its been so long I don't remember. But yea man count me in

Would love to get some vet posters in this like Mave, WS, Tex, Vinly, Roc, kBoU, SB, LG, DB, NPH, etc etc etc lots of great posters in this foruum, pretty much why I stay on Lakers PSD, we can build something really cool here and we're thee most active forum in this ***** other than the Raiders Forum.

who's down?
    Can I get an IT coach? I duno how this thing works

EDIT: Double post

Im in as long as we get the rules straight and everything. should be fun! It'll make FA come by quicker and then we can all ***** or cheer together when we know who does/doesn't come lul.

Just a suggestion:

We should make it so that there's like a 3 year minimum on players. Would be too difficult to gauge how a player like Lonzo/Kuz/Ingram/Hart would do vs a player like say Caron Butler.

Some people will say Kuz>>>>Butler and it's just unfair given Kuz has only played one season. Consistency is key IMO. Whatever the majority thinks is better tho, im cool with that.

Put me in coach....

Take me out coach..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Just a suggestion:

We should make it so that there's like a 3 year minimum on players. Would be too difficult to gauge how a player like Lonzo/Kuz/Ingram/Hart would do vs a player like say Caron Butler.

Some people will say Kuz>>>>Butler and it's just unfair given Kuz has only played one season. Consistency is key IMO. Whatever the majority thinks is better tho, im cool with that.
    But in a team only draft, the quality of players goes down pretty fast, no? If you include players like Gary payton, Karl malone, hell, even CP3 who was a laker for like 10 minutes, it'd keep the talent level more even on each team imo. Maybe not, idk. Like I said I don't know much about these things.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Just a suggestion:

I agree. I already know G1 will make an argument how Lonzo is already better than Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I agree. I already know G1 will make an argument how Lonzo is already better than Magic
    Llullz.. I wouldn't be surprised

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast