Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    I thought jaydub said i got #1 pick?

I get two picks? Sweet! Smush and medvedenko, NEXT!
    Lmfao no LakerShow got #1 pick, you got the 10/11th picks. Start thinking about who you want! If you want send a little list of players you want to JayDubb or me.

Is jaydubb the commish?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Is jaydubb the commish?
    I tried to get him to be Commish but heís really busy, you can still send your list to him and he can make your pick based off your list. Iím just helping doing all the ***** work lmfao so we can keep the game going and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I tried to get him to be Commish but heís really busy, you can still send your list to him and he can make your pick based off your list. Iím just helping doing all the ***** work lmfao so we can keep the game going and have fun.
    Yea sorry man. I have a really weird work schedule that's unpredictable. I know for sure that draft time isn't gonna work for me. I just don't want to commit to anything that I may not be able to do because of other obligations. Especially for the first laker ATRD, I'd rather it run more smoothly.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Itís all good big do great big dog! You donít mind if people send in their ranking list to you?

Hey guys, come check out my NBA Forum ATRD match! Donít gotta vote for me but check it out!

Itís all good big do great big dog! You donít mind if people send in their ranking list to you?

Hey guys, come check out my NBA Forum ATRD match! Donít gotta vote for me but check it out!
    Sure and I'll make the pick if I'm on, but again, really odd work schedule so I may not be able to get on in time to make picks. In fact I'm about to head out again in a minute and it's 6:00 pm here

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Storch youíre up bro!

Yea it was tough for me to take Malone, but in his prime, his numbers were too tough to pass up.

Yea it was tough for me to take Malone, but in his prime, his numbers were too tough to pass up.
    Zero rings

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Zero rings
    Lmfao bro..... Jerry West went 1-9....

Lmfao bro..... Jerry West went 1-9....
    Lol at least he's got one. And he won finals MVP and his team didn't even win that year. Thats how good West was

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Lol at least he's got one. And he won finals MVP and his team didn't even win that year. Thats how good West was
    True, West was a stud but could never get passed the Celtics.... wasnít until Gail Goodrich (Elgin retiring 0-8) thatís exactly how he won, with Gail as the main scorer. MailMan couldnít beat MJ.... West, wouldíve been 0-9 vs MJ.

True, West was a stud but could never get passed the Celtics.... wasnít until Gail Goodrich (Elgin retiring 0-8) thatís exactly how he won, with Gail as the main scorer. MailMan couldnít beat MJ.... West, wouldíve been 0-9 vs MJ.
    I don't think Jordan was his problem. Malone failed to advance his team to the final for like 10 straight years. Regardless I always liked him. He was one of my favorite players growing up.

I have Maveís list but idk if he knows the rules and can only use their actual numbers and not made up/what if numbers, so Iíll let him log on to make the pick.

Can I still play or what?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast