Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 156
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768

    2018 Lakers ATRD

    Hey Lakers Family! I wanted to gage interest in how many people we can get in a Lakers ATRD. Basically we need 8+ teams hopefully 12. We then in Snake order re-draft any player that's ever been a Laker (CP3,Malone, Wilt, Kareem, Glove, Rodman) etc etc and build a 10-man roster picking players in their prime (meaning GLOVE is DPOY wing Glove SuperSonic not Lakers GP.). We can suggest rules etc on how we wanna play the games/ voting will be based in the Lakers forum or NBA forum+ combine votes. I think Jaydubb has interest in being the commissioner of the game. I would like this to happen annually, and hopefully we can really start something here and grow this like we have in the Raiders forum 7th year Raiders FF League. Let's roll!

    1-G1
    2- LakerShow
    3- Switch
    4-Lakersfan85
    5- D Blue 987
    6- Storch
    7- LakersGiants
    8- Mave
    9- Tex
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 06-12-2018 at 01:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    Would love to get some vet posters in this like Mave, WS, Tex, Vinly, Roc, kBoU, SB, LG, DB, NPH, etc etc etc lots of great posters in this foruum, pretty much why I stay on Lakers PSD, we can build something really cool here and we're thee most active forum in this ***** other than the Raiders Forum.


    who's down?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,058
    I'll play if Lonzo is excluded from this game

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,319
    I would’ve said yes but unfortunately I was left out of the veterans poster list...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I'll play if Lonzo is excluded from this game
    LMFAO! You played the 1st year Raiders PSD FF game too right? and won? Lmfao there goes my 1st round pick!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I would’ve said yes but unfortunately I was left out of the veterans poster list...
    ahahahah gtfo My Brother!! there's so many OLD SKOOL VETERAN Posters on here, I was just rambling! you're in too!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...715R7FmU6tchu7

    I'm thinking this link to randomize the draft, commissioner JD, agree? guys?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,544
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...715R7FmU6tchu7

    I'm thinking this link to randomize the draft, commissioner JD, agree? guys?
    sure but if I get anyone less than Magic, Wilt, Kobe, and smush parker on my team I quit. lol.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    think of the top picks or so

    Shaq, Magic, Kobe, Wilt, Kareem, CP3, Malone, West, Baylor, Gasol, Gasol, Rodman, Glove, Worthy, Cooper, Artest, etc etc etc so many legends, sure top 5 have an advantage but he later round pick can really stack up.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    18,322
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...715R7FmU6tchu7

    I'm thinking this link to randomize the draft, commissioner JD, agree? guys?
    I don't need to be the commish but I will if you want me to. What would I need to do? I've never done of these before. Lol This NBA ATRD thing is interesting to me, idk if I'd participate in actual drafts though because I think I'd rather give an unbiased opinion on all of the matchups. A laker ATRD will be fun as well because you take 50 of the greatest players of all time and about 10-15 if not more were lakers at one point and maybe another 20 or so are inside the top 100.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    18,322
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    think of the top picks or so

    Shaq, Magic, Kobe, Wilt, Kareem, CP3, Malone, West, Baylor, Gasol, Gasol, Rodman, Glove, Worthy, Cooper, Artest, etc etc etc so many legends, sure top 5 have an advantage but he later round pick can really stack up.
    CP3 was a laker for 1 hour. Llullz It counts

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    18,322
    If every player is gonna be drafted in their prime, I wonder who's gonna draft 2025 Brandon ingram 28ppg 8rpg 5apg 2bpg 2spg or 2026 Lonzo ball 18ppg 12apg 10.5 RPG 3spg 1bpg. Or what about 2028 Thomas bryant 38ppg 17rpg 8apg 5bpg 8 3pointers per game.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I don't need to be the commish but I will if you want me to. What would I need to do? I've never done of these before. Lol This NBA ATRD thing is interesting to me, idk if I'd participate in actual drafts though because I think I'd rather give an unbiased opinion on all of the matchups. A laker ATRD will be fun as well because you take 50 of the greatest players of all time and about 10-15 if not more were lakers at one point and maybe another 20 or so are inside the top 100.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Yes! would be extremely fun, as the commissioner, you run randomized matchups rankings, randomize the draft order fairly, I mean we can add other players (like no top talent Lebron etc) but all Lakers RD would be awesome.
    We can set up Chatzy and talk about it, make it a 2/3day max draft and you can get people's rankings lists because as Commissioner you wouldn't have a bias towards any Lakers brother and make thier pick via their lists.

    Would love this to be the beginning of a annual 5+ years down the road kinda thing, would be extremely fun

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    If every player is gonna be drafted in their prime, I wonder who's gonna draft 2025 Brandon ingram 28ppg 8rpg 5apg 2bpg 2spg or 2026 Lonzo ball 18ppg 12apg 10.5 RPG 3spg 1bpg. Or what about 2028 Thomas bryant 38ppg 17rpg 8apg 5bpg 8 3pointers per game.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Lmfao!!! Maybe we can only use numbers that they have actually accomplished?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ventura County
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    If every player is gonna be drafted in their prime, I wonder who's gonna draft 2025 Brandon ingram 28ppg 8rpg 5apg 2bpg 2spg or 2026 Lonzo ball 18ppg 12apg 10.5 RPG 3spg 1bpg. Or what about 2028 Thomas bryant 38ppg 17rpg 8apg 5bpg 8 3pointers per game.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Bryant 38 ppg

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •