Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    I have been on this train since the shakeup. RAW lost too much top end talent. They had a chance to be SDL taking the superstars they got and make something out of them. Instead there seems to be a bigger divide between the bottom half and the top half

Nothing means anything is the first problem. Matches donít lead to anything significant. Nothing on the line. No reward or Consequences

They also rushed the MITB participants. They booked everyone after 2 weeks and every raw has suffered

Last but not least. Thereís no theme for a show. No storyline that carries throughout the show. Itís segment by segment by segment of meanliness fodder

If it wasnít for Rollins I would tune out RAW. Heís seriously the best and only thing going on RAW
    They have a ton of top talent. This goes to the writers.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This match has been a sneaker on this show that has been pretty bad. Strowman running Owens over might never get old for me.
    So, you enjoy watching the superior talent be treated like Heath Slater?

Braun is such a boring character. Really tired of his wannabe Hulk act. There's a reason why WWE is very hesitant of putting the title on him.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post

Braun is such a boring character. Really tired of his wannabe Hulk act. There's a reason why WWE is very hesitant of putting the title on him.
    Well I like Heath Slater, so I get what you're asking but you probably won't get the answer you're expecting if I answer honestly.

But bottom line is that I don't find Braun boring at all.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post

Lol. Says the Roman Reigns fan girl

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

I feel better about Braun knowing Bluefire doesn't like him. The correct answer is normally the opposite of whatever he thinks. This show was pretty awful. I like a good amount of the ppl on it,but the show has done nothing for me since the shakeup. Maybe the Miz matters that much. Say what you want about his in ring work, but he brings an excitement level not many can touch right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    They have a ton of top talent. This goes to the writers.
    Could not have said it better myself. Look at how bad the writers have made Bobby Lashley since his return.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

RAW wasn't that bad last night. I actually was able to watch 70% of it.

Rollins is on fire. Anything he is involved with will be great.
    I am guessing the MITB will focus on 7 vs Braun. And my money is on Fin Balor winning it. Logic would say this how they get around him not getting his "rematch" .
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I feel better about Braun knowing Bluefire doesn't like him. The correct answer is normally the opposite of whatever he thinks. This show was pretty awful. I like a good amount of the ppl on it,but the show has done nothing for me since the shakeup. Maybe the Miz matters that much. Say what you want about his in ring work, but he brings an excitement level not many can touch right now.
    There's nothing wrong with liking different things. I like Roman Reigns and none of my problems with him stem from him. The writing of his character is bad. I've liked him best when he seems more fallible or vulnerable. Oddly enough, my favorite feud he's been in was with Strowman.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with liking different things. I like Roman Reigns and none of my problems with him stem from him. The writing of his character is bad. I've liked him best when he seems more fallible or vulnerable. Oddly enough, my favorite feud he's been in was with Strowman.
    There's not. I was probably being too big of a dick here. That said it's hard to take's someone opinion seriously when they were saying Dana Brooke should beat Asuka earlier this year. I get ppl value different stuff,but I don't see how someone can call Braun boring. He has charisma. Besides, he knows the reason why Braun doesn't have the title and it's not due to his inability to perform. He's being dishonest.

Lost Jericho before the shakeup which lost out on Mizz.

I Walk With Elias, but heís no Mizz or Jericho

There's not. I was probably being too big of a dick here. That said it's hard to take's someone opinion seriously when they were saying Dana Brooke should beat Asuka earlier this year. I get ppl value different stuff,but I don't see how someone can call Braun boring. He has charisma. Besides, he knows the reason why Braun doesn't have the title and it's not due to his inability to perform. He's being dishonest.
    Your absolutely right but sometimes you cannot fix dumb opinions.

I didnít know about the Dana/Asuka thing. Yea that makes no sense. I donít know when I would have pulled the trigger but against Charlotte wasnít a bad opponent to do so.

Wait what? lol Did I miss this ? I know he has said some crazy things but that's whole other level.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123