Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RAW 6/11: Not Reigning in Chicago

I know I'm starting this early but some breaking news had me put this up early.

https://www.prowrestling.com/roman-r...der-mahal-raw/

They backed out of the hijacking they was going to get at Chicago and appearently leaving off the two toxic stars Roman and Jinder off the show and doing the match at RAW instead.

What do you guys think about this?
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Either this match is getting a stipulation for Sunday or it is going to become a fatal four way along with Seth and Elias.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Yall see Graves crushing cm punk on Twitter? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I would say it's a bit premature to say it's off at MITB. It is still listed as taking place on the ppv on WWE's website, and the observer site has the match as ahead of their match at mitb, not instead of. This seems more like they are setting up shenanigans to place some kind of stipulation for the match. WWE hasn't shied away from crowd response before with Roman, I don't think they care at all how the Chicago crowd responds to him.

Raw is unwatchable at this point. I have watched it since the show debuted, and I have very little interest in it for the first time in my life. I watched it all in about 30 minutes last week, which I have never done. I have zero interest in the storylines or most of the wrestlers on the show at this point.

MITB is 45 minutes from my house and I planned on going. I decided not to though and won't be buying tickets. Tickets are really high and it didn't seem worth it to me. I'm going to the Bruce Prichard show Saturday night instead. I'm still going to keep the network and watch the ppvs, but this is as down as I have ever been on WWE. I think Smackdown is decent, and has by far the better roster. Raw is so brutally bad now though.

Subliminal Graves crushed it

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Raw is unwatchable at this point. I have watched it since the show debuted, and I have very little interest in it for the first time in my life. I watched it all in about 30 minutes last week, which I have never done. I have zero interest in the storylines or most of the wrestlers on the show at this point.

MITB is 45 minutes from my house and I planned on going. I decided not to though and won't be buying tickets. Tickets are really high and it didn't seem worth it to me. I'm going to the Bruce Prichard show Saturday night instead. I'm still going to keep the network and watch the ppvs, but this is as down as I have ever been on WWE. I think Smackdown is decent, and has by far the better roster. Raw is so brutally bad now though.
    Raw especially has become background noise for me if some decent happens i check it out but usually i go to bed by hour 3 depending on how early i have to get up. Until a major change is made in creative booking and just overall more motivation from the top people in charge i dont see how it gets better. Thankfully for me roh and njpw are tremendous right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post

I have been on this train since the shakeup. RAW lost too much top end talent. They had a chance to be SDL taking the superstars they got and make something out of them. Instead there seems to be a bigger divide between the bottom half and the top half

Nothing means anything is the first problem. Matches donít lead to anything significant. Nothing on the line. No reward or Consequences

They also rushed the MITB participants. They booked everyone after 2 weeks and every raw has suffered

Last but not least. Thereís no theme for a show. No storyline that carries throughout the show. Itís segment by segment by segment of meanliness fodder

If it wasnít for Rollins I would tune out RAW. Heís seriously the best and only thing going on RAW

How interesting can RAW be when your champion isnít on the show? How interesting can it be he wonít even be competing on the next PPV so no one is building to a feud to eventually take he belt off him?

Is it a spoiler at this point to say that the MITB for the men has to go to Smackdown? Since there wonít even be a champion to cash in on?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How interesting can RAW be when your champion isnít on the show? How interesting can it be he wonít even be competing on the next PPV so no one is building to a feud to eventually take he belt off him?

Is it a spoiler at this point to say that the MITB for the men has to go to Smackdown? Since there wonít even be a champion to cash in on?
    RAW was better than SDL last year. I donít remember this level of fed up for RAW last year and they didnít have the championship the whole year

I watch Raw on 1.5x speed, and fast forward the trash matches and segments. Only thing I watch on regular speed is Seth Rollins matches.

Raw is just terrible right now. They should've spread the MITB qualifiers out the last 4 weeks instead of jamming them on 2 shows and having the rest of the buildup be these pointless matchups that dont affect anything

I don't even get to watch RAW as I'm at work and from the way folks talk about it seems like I'm not missing much. Though I occasionally the clips from WWE on YouTube.

I have a weekly Twitter session (I don't know what the right word is) that keeps me up to date on what's going on when I don't have it turned on. I usually watch the first hour to 90 minutes.

Raw has enough talent to put on a good show there creative is lazy. But seriously smackdown should be 3 hours and raw 2 hours based on how there constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Raw has enough talent to put on a good show there creative is lazy. But seriously smackdown should be 3 hours and raw 2 hours based on how there constructed.
    Creative is definitely a big part of the problem. There was nothing that Sami or Lashley could have done with that sisters segment other than refuse to go out there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast