Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    His only fault is buying into the hype that everyone has bestowed him. The list of players who don't succomb to this is 100X smaller than the list of players that do.

Ultimately, you're hurt and searching for reasons to hate. We get it.
    Yes. 29 other NBA fans of other teams are hating on KD because he left OKC. Can't possibly be that they dislike KD because he's a total pansy. But you can keep using that same sentence for the millionth time. I'm sure you'll convince someone eventually.

I will say this, he needs to start showing a particular appreciation for Curry if he does not want to ruffle feathers. And I am waiting for those quotes.

Kd's a ***** we get it...still getting them rings tho lmao

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Yes. 29 other NBA fans of other teams are hating on KD because he left OKC. Can't possibly be that they dislike KD because he's a total pansy. But you can keep using that same sentence for the millionth time. I'm sure you'll convince someone eventually.
    Lol no, I very much understand that all other teams feel that pain. Sucks. As a Warriors fan, I know how much it sucks to be the one getting **** on for decades. As a young OKC fan, you don't understand **** about that. Don't worry, you'll get there kid.

I will say this, he needs to start showing a particular appreciation for Curry if he does not want to ruffle feathers. And I am waiting for those quotes.
    No one cares about Curry. Curry should be on the floors thanking KD for coming to the Warriors because LeBron was about to smack Curry's booty and rename Ayesha to Ayesha James. There's a reason Curry went dialing KD's number. So Curry needs to thank KD. Don't get it twisted, homer.

Lol no, I very much understand that all other teams feel that pain. Sucks. As a Warriors fan, I know how much it sucks to be the one getting **** on for decades. As a young OKC fan, you don't understand **** about that.
    Yeah. Cause the Supersonics were rolling the league just a decade ago. How little you know.. Keep dreaming, my child. (Or should I say, senior citizen since you like to bring up age to validate your terrible insight).

Edit:

LOL OK I gotta stop.
    Last edited by tredigs; 06-09-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Edit:

LOL OK I gotta stop.
    I remember my first beer. Tre - u r so bad ***. Teach m3.. Plz.

You seem like the millennial. Taking bite quotes and making over-arching and spiteful takes on people you don't know because the theme of the take agrees with you. You are Trump's America; Where Twitter is King.
    He said something stupid. I’d it wasn’t for him, you precious Steph wouldn’t have 1 or maybe 2 rings. So of course you’re going to come to his aid when in this past you’ve **** on Lebron for saying dumb things.

As long as there’s been sports, there’s been guy’s saying dumb things in sports and there’s been people that call out those people that say the dumb things. It’s not a millennial thing; not even close. And all of us might not know Durant personally, but we all know him. Guys like him and Lebron have been in the spotlight for so long with a mic perpetually in their faces that we know them. And Durant has said some asinine things over the years and this is no different.

At least he didn’t use his burner account and say this in the third person, another millennial trick he’s pulled.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 06-09-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Edit:

LOL OK I gotta stop.
    And another thing, you’re calling ME millennial when you used the term “ratchet” to say something was bad in the Finals thread? Get the **** out of here.

So you mean he has to proverbially blow him as much as you do?

12. 06-09-2018, 10:10 PM
    Reason
    DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Scoots became a mod because no one cares enough to mod in this site. His relevance comes from being a mod because it definitely is not from his basketball intellect. Blinded by hate? Lmao. So I guess everyone on this forum who is not a Warriors fan is blinded by hate. More like you're blinded by being a homer.
    Take the troll hat off for a minute. Do YOU honestly believe that good players on bad teams put up better stats and look better because of it?

People were talking about Kevin Love as a top 5 player in the NBA on bad TWolves teams. What happened when he had more talent to play with? Did he look better or worse?
    Last edited by Scoots; 06-09-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    He said something stupid. I’d it wasn’t for him, you precious Steph wouldn’t have 1 or maybe 2 rings. So of course you’re going to come to his aid when in this past you’ve **** on Lebron for saying dumb things.

As long as there’s been sports, there’s been guy’s saying dumb things in sports and there’s been people that call out those people that say the dumb things. It’s not a millennial thing; not even close. And all of us might not know Durant personally, but we all know him. Guys like him and Lebron have been in the spotlight for so long with a mic perpetually in their faces that we know them. And Durant has said some asinine things over the years and this is no different.

At least he didn’t use his burner account and say this in the third person, another millennial trick he’s pulled.
    Out tonight but read your 1st sentence. Curry, Draymond and China Klay already had a ring. You really ****ing suck at this. Pay it no mind though. I love your stupidity little buddy!

Lmfao!!!! This thread should be fun

Out tonight but read your 1st sentence. Curry, Draymond and China Klay already had a ring. You really ****ing suck at this. Pay it no mind though. I love your stupidity little buddy!
    You know what I mean. Then again, seeing your posts lately, maybe you don’t.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast