Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Kevin Durant said it is easy to be best when you don't have good players around you

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-duran...164105770.html

How stupid is this guy?

ďI feel like itís easy to be the best player when you donít have good players around you. I feel like itís harder to stand out when you have great players around you,Ē Durant told Yahoo Sports. ďI pride myself on standing out wherever I am. I pride myself on working hard wherever I go. And I feel like these guys embraced me and I feel like Iím a Warrior.Ē

My God, this guy just makes things worse for himself. Constantly trying to validate his lame move to the Warriors. What a frickin baby. I can't defend this punk anymore. I can congratulate his win but he's a frickin idiot. From fake twitter accounts to trashing his old team, this guy is a huge joke.

Meh, no worse than any number of baffling things Lebron has said. Durant's a great player but clearly a priss.

LMFAO... I said this one time and I'll say it again. KD to me looks like a really insecure kid. Since his comments after finishing 2nd behind Lebron in the MVP race I have thought the same. It's easier to "appear" great while being surrounded with scrubs, we have seen that already with guys like Love, etc... But if that's a shot at Lebron his logic is flawed and he's just looking for an excuse to not being "great" as everyone expected with the Warriors.

He should be scoring better in that team and those Finals. No question.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    LMFAO... I said this one time and I'll say it again. KD to me looks like a really insecure kid. Since his comments after finishing 2nd behind Lebron in the MVP race I have thought the same. It's easier to "appear" great while being surrounded with scrubs, we have seen that already with guys like Love, etc... But if that's a shot at Lebron his logic is flawed and he's just looking for an excuse to not being "great" as everyone expected with the Warriors.

He should be scoring better in that team and those Finals. No question.
    And it's funny because in OKC, he had very good players around him so he makes it seem as if he just got to a great team.. Impossible to like this dude. Warriors fans like him for the rings but even they have to see how much of a punk he is. I don't know if he took a shot at LeBron or not but I can bet he would never trade his spot to be in Cleveland carrying that load..

please use the proper pronouns when discussing KD...

the options are

Her, hers she and so forth

Just keep digging that hole, you arrogant, spoiled millennial.

All these "stars" feel a need to be primadonnas nowadays. Entitled babies and the worst of it all is it's like that in each major sport.

I don't really get it ... doesn't everyone know it's easier to be the best player on a bad team than being the best player on a great team? People complain about this group of people called "LeBron haters" who look for every opportunity even going to the lengths of making things up if needed just to point blame at LeBron. I guess KD has arrived at that level now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't really get it ... doesn't everyone know it's easier to be the best player on a bad team than being the best player on a great team? People complain about this group of people called "LeBron haters" who look for every opportunity even going to the lengths of making things up if needed just to point blame at LeBron. I guess KD has arrived at that level now.
    You're such a homer. I wouldn't expect you to understand. Move along, mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Just keep digging that hole, you arrogant, spoiled millennial.
    You seem like the millennial. Taking bite quotes and making over-arching and spiteful takes on people you don't know because the theme of the take agrees with you. You are Trump's America; Where Twitter is King.

What is illogical about that statement though? Would a skilled 8th grader not stand out, playing with a bunch of 5th graders?

That isn't a reference to anyone.... just displaying the logic of what he said
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    What is illogical about that statement though? Would a skilled 8th grader not stand out, playing with a bunch of 5th graders?

There is no logic that makes sense from his perspective that is seen as anything but a pathetic comment. And your analogy is incorrect. You stand out on your team but KD is basically creating an excuse as to why he may not be seen as the best player. He's turning himself into the victim again. "It's harder because I have to now compete against my own stacked teammates to stand out." That's essentially his logic.

Here is KD saying he doesn't want to be the leader.

ďSteph Curry is the face of the franchise, and that helps me out, because I donít have to,Ē he said. ďI donít want to have to be the leader. Iím not a leader. Iím bad at saying, ĎStand behind me and follow me.í No. Iím one of those guys thatís just like, ĎLetís do this **** together. Letís just work everybody together. I donít mind being on the front line with you, but letís come and do it together.í Thatís my way of leadership. Iím leading by example.Ē

https://uproxx.com/dimemag/kevin-dur...te-warriors/2/

And compare that statement with the one I posted in the first post. That's not in any way contradictory of what he said? Dude is just trying to be the victim to validate his move to the Warriors. He won the ring, just shut up at this point.

ďI feel like itís easy to be the best player when you donít have good players around you. I feel like itís harder to stand out when you have great players around you,Ē Durant told Yahoo Sports. ďI pride myself on standing out wherever I am. I pride myself on working hard wherever I go. And I feel like these guys embraced me and I feel like Iím a Warrior.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post

Flash is blinded by his hate. He knows that good players look great surrounded by scrubs. He's just trolling.

15. 06-09-2018, 09:25 PM
    Reason
    Just stop already.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Here is KD saying he doesn't want to be the leader.

ďSteph Curry is the face of the franchise, and that helps me out, because I donít have to,Ē he said. ďI donít want to have to be the leader. Iím not a leader. Iím bad at saying, ĎStand behind me and follow me.í No. Iím one of those guys thatís just like, ĎLetís do this **** together. Letís just work everybody together. I donít mind being on the front line with you, but letís come and do it together.í Thatís my way of leadership. Iím leading by example.Ē

https://uproxx.com/dimemag/kevin-dur...te-warriors/2/

And compare that statement with the one I posted in the first post. That's not in any way contradictory of what he said? Dude is just trying to be the victim to validate his move to the Warriors. He won the ring, just shut up at this point.

His only fault is buying into the hype that everyone has bestowed him. The list of players who don't succomb to this is 100X smaller than the list of players that do.

Ultimately, you're hurt and searching for reasons to hate. We get it.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast