Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will LBJ win finals MVP but lose the series?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 31.58%
  • No

13 68.42%
Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    LeBron has been by far the best player this post season no need to act like if he had Clint Cappella he be even better. Thatís just silly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didnít. Read post I quoted.

This will always be the strangest thing to me on PSD, and also the sign of a rat.

I love the poster who thinks a thread is worthless, and then comes into said thread, post 8 times about how thread is worthless.

What kind of person jumps into a pile of só- just so he can tell you how bad it stinks? A sain person would walk the other way no?

This guy is so folky and wise

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This guy is so folky and wise

Donít take it personal. Just do better.

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    One of the dumbest things I have ever read on these forums. Face it Lebron hater. He is the GOAT. Numbers donít lie! And donít argue about rings. Those are team accomplishments!
    If that good he wouldn't have been down in a series every year of his career at least 3-2 and wouldn't have never been down 3-2 with HCA 5 years in a row with it. He also led America to a bronze medal in the olympics. Something that never happened with other legends.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

3-5 Finals record (soon to be 3-6)

the only stat that matters, everything else is individual accomplishments and does not benefit the fans, only thing us fans should worry about is winning a championship. A player can have all the stats in the world and i do not care, all we fans should care about is the city the team represents winning it all. This is a team sport, the city names is on their jerseys, they play for the city to achieve one goal.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    If that good he wouldn't have been down in a series every year of his career at least 3-2 and wouldn't have never been down 3-2 with HCA 5 years in a row with it. He also led America to a bronze medal in the olympics. Something that never happened with other legends.
    Lol this guy was a mod

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    3-5 Finals record (soon to be 3-6)

the only stat that matters, everything else is individual accomplishments and does not benefit the fans, only thing us fans should worry about is winning a championship. A player can have all the stats in the world and i do not care, all we fans should care about is the city the team represents winning it all. This is a team sport, the city names is on their jerseys, they play for the city to achieve one goal.
    Only matters to you, and thatís okay. Youíre entitled to that. Just know that your analysis will always be incomplete and lacking in substance if you ignore the stats and circumstances that surround winning/losing.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Lol this guy was a mod
    I feel likethe real jb died in real life, before he died however, he created a spam bot to give us the standard jokes he's beloved for

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Lebron has plenty of help, let's not spin this narrative. Kevin Love a star before ever playing with Lebron, Kyle Korver a star before ever playing with Lebron, JR Smith was a #2 option on a #2 seed team in the NBA. Now we are going to Clint Capela who wasn't thought of. It would be one thing if this was Dwight Howard on this Rockets team.
    JR was a #2 option? lol explain. Korver is a very good 3pt shooter, i wouldn't say hes a star def not now. What Love did with Timber-wolves means nothing today. But lebron does have more help then people give credit. Thats one of the bad things about playing with Lebron. the other guys get no respect.

Harden does have more consistent help though, also a much better defensive team which allows harden to hide and not look at bad and rest. Lebron likes to rest on defense but with the lack of defenders hes been forced to play more defense then he would like.

I'm rooting for the Rockets. I believe cavs have a much better chance to beat them than the warriors. I just want these teams to beat the crap out of each other lol. Should be a great series! warriors will win though in my opinion.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

10 of the first 27 posts by the self fellater

JB said LeBron had prime Shaq. Think about that. This guy genuinely goes out of his way to troll so why are you guys even surprised? I think the fact he has to make such a lie up to convince himself and others that LeBron had prime Shaq is quite some evidence that he is worried LeBron may be inching closer to MJ. I mean, why else would anyone lie about such a thing?

Lebron's 2018 playoff Dominance

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    JR was a #2 option? lol explain. Korver is a very good 3pt shooter, i wouldn't say hes a star def not now. What Love did with Timber-wolves means nothing today. But lebron does have more help then people give credit. Thats one of the bad things about playing with Lebron. the other guys get no respect.

Harden does have more consistent help though, also a much better defensive team which allows harden to hide and not look at bad and rest. Lebron likes to rest on defense but with the lack of defenders hes been forced to play more defense then he would like.

I'm rooting for the Rockets. I believe cavs have a much better chance to beat them than the warriors. I just want these teams to beat the crap out of each other lol. Should be a great series! warriors will win though in my opinion.
    LeBron is a good defender, Hill is a good defender, JR when engaged is actually a very good defender imo, TT is a very good defender. I donít think the Cavs lack defenders I think they often play non defensive lineups to max out LeBron on offense. You cant play K Love at center more then anyone else when you have much better defensive options and tell me you are not punting defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I feel likethe real jb died in real life, before he died however, he created a spam bot to give us the standard jokes he's beloved for
    Well just Incase that is true, I will refer to this maybe imposter at Bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    10 of the first 27 posts by the self fellater
    You took the time to count after you entered a thread you hate. Some people are gluttons for punishment and they donít even know it. And not sain.

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast