Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will LBJ win finals MVP but lose the series?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 31.58%
  • No

13 68.42%
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1382
    I think the Rockets should be the favorites to get Lebron. He would really need to get traded to the Rockets after opting into the last year of his contract, which will actually be worth more than a max, because Houston wouldn't be able to go above the tax level if he goes the sign and trade route. I believe the Cavs would allow him to go to Houston if they could get compensation and they knew he was leaving no matter what (as he should).

I also believe that the Lakers could potentially be strong contenders. It all depends on what Magic can do with the roster this summer. He would not only have to snag Lebron, but presumably Paul George as well as make trades to acquire stars. I believe DeMarcus Cousins, who is coming off an ACL tear, and Kemba Walker will be available for trade this summer. I believe the Lakers should try to sign and trade Randle for Cousins, and offer a package centered around Ball for Walker.

Lebron/PG13/Cousins/Walker with Kuzma and possibly Ingram as well could be enough to entice Lebron to wear purple and gold. It's up to Magic to bring the stars to LA to get Lebron.

I think LeBron in San Antonio would be a good fit. Better than LA, and possibly better than Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think LeBron in San Antonio would be a good fit. Better than LA, and possibly better than Houston.
    Yeah, kid going to school in Los Angeles and father playing in San Antonio.

Seems like a terrific idea!

Randle/Lopez
    Lebron/Kuzma
    Ingram/Vet FA
    George/Hart
    Ball/Vet Fa

I think lebron and pop would clash a ton. Probably the two biggest egos and personalities in the game. Not sure how they'd do together

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Randle/Lopez
    Lebron/Kuzma
    Ingram/Vet FA
    George/Hart
    Ball/Vet Fa
    Think I prefer kuzma starting at 4, Ingram 6th man. Bron Needs kuz out there to stretch the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    LMFAO that was hilarious. It would be amazing to watch all the Kobe/Lakers fans be Lebron fans now. Kind of like with Durant going to the Warriors from hating to defending him real quick.
    Beating the Warriors is bigger then all that.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Yeah, kid going to school in Los Angeles and father playing in San Antonio.

Seems like a terrific idea!
    Something tells me your kids would love that distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I think lebron and pop would clash a ton. Probably the two biggest egos and personalities in the game. Not sure how they'd do together
    That's a question mark as well. LeBron respects Pop looking outside-in but I can't imagine Pop going easy on LeBron when he gets lazy on defense. Both have earned the respect of the league to do whatever the hell they want but one has to step aside for this to work.

They would just agree on hating Trump a lot, and then they'd gel lol

Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    something tells me your kids would love that distance.
    burn

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Here are my top 10 favorite potential Lebron destinations based on my personal preference. This is me not even thinking about salary cap or anything like that, but what I want to see purely as a fan.

1) Kings - I'm a Kings fan. The King joins the Kings. It has a nice ring to it. Plus, if he leads the Kings to a championship he goes down as the G.O.A.T. And yes, I am fully aware of the fact that there is less than a zero percent chance that Lebron is taking his talents to freakin Sacramento.

2) Spurs - I've become a Spurs fan over the years out of pure respect for Pop and that entire organization. I want to see Pop have a truly great roster than can compete with the elite teams out West and the dynamic between Pop, Lebron, and Kawhi would be really interesting to watch.

3) Pelicans - Lebron and AD. I'd love to see what these two could do together. I have no other interest other than that. In fact, I was hoping there was a possibility AD would get traded to Cleveland but since that won't happen, maybe Lebron will join AD in New Orleans instead.

4) Knicks - I'm not a Knicks fan, but I don't hate them and I'm from NYC. I think it'd be cool to see the Knicks become relevant again and this would do the trick. The few times I've seen the Knicks actually have a good team has been sort of fun even though I'm not a fan of the team. MSG becomes the place to be and the city really embraces the team. Outside of the Yankees, I think the Knicks have the most popularity in the city... when they are actually a relevant team. Only downside is that some Knicks fans would become unbearable on this site.

5) Raptors - Lebron has completely owned this team and IDK but I wouldn't mind seeing him do something unexpected and join that team. It would be completely different that what Durant did in that instead of joining the team he couldn't beat, he joins the team he always beats. Plus, they have a good roster so the team would pretty damn good.

6) Warriors - Because it would be ridiculous and turn the NBA into a complete mockery. It would be hilarious as it would be sad, but it would also force some serious and much needed changes.

7) Rockets - At least we'd get one good playoff series.

8) Cavs - I'd respect the loyalty.

9) Thunder - The hope would be he goes to Durant's old team and beats the Warriors.

10) Boston - There are plenty of legit reasons why I don't want to see this happen, mainly the fact that the competitive balance in the East would be destroyed. I mean, I'd rather watch a healthy Boston team try to beat Lebron than watch Lebron simply join them. With that said, the Lebron and Kyrie circus would be very entertaining and the Celtics would be a team that could definitely compete with the Warriors in the finals.

Honorable mentons - Utah (IDK I just like them), Suns (why not), Clippers (would piss Lakers fans off), and Bucks (Greek Freak)

I hate the Lakers and I dislike all Philly teams so screw them.
    Stay salty.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Its really the only way for KD to save his legacy, and by that I mean get it to where it should be. Top 7 player is what he should be aiming for. He's easily better than Kobe, yet Kobe will be higher for some odd reason. So he needs to at least move past Kobe and hover around the Duncan/Dream area.
    KD isnít on Kobe level.

LeBron is going to inform Cleveland his intention to stay or leave today?

Pop is definitely not some egomanic. He's pretty much the opposite.

Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast