Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will LBJ win finals MVP but lose the series?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 31.58%
  • No

13 68.42%
Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Still Philly
    lolno unless you're talking heyward. Don't think I can say much more about the P word team.

I'm not sure why people are even talking about the Celtics. First off, they're over the cap so they can't even make a reasonable offer to someone like Lebron, unless he's willing to sign for the mid level exception and we know that will never happen. The other option would be a sign and trade. If I were the Cavaliers, I would be asking for Tatum and Irving. All of a sudden, the Cavaliers aren't the same team that became the #1 seed and Lebron would be competing with Cleveland who would then have Irving, Tatum and Love.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    I'm not sure why people are even talking about the Celtics. First off, they're over the cap so they can't even make a reasonable offer to someone like Lebron, unless he's willing to sign for the mid level exception and we know that will never happen. The other option would be a sign and trade. If I were the Cavaliers, I would be asking for Tatum and Irving. All of a sudden, the Cavaliers aren't the same team that became the #1 seed and Lebron would be competing with Cleveland who would then have Irving, Tatum and Love.
    When was the last time a team signed a max FA and then traded him the next season? I HIGHLY doubt they move Heyward..regardless of his injury.

Don't think Horford + Jaylen Brown is enough for the Cavs to bite..while still paying deep in the taxes

Quote Originally Posted by ODB13 View Post
    "LeBron ball is a losing brand of basketball and can only be overcome by stacking teams, playing in the worst conference of all time."

This is the most compelling part of the post. Couldn't agree more.
    Always amazing how MJ is allowed to have a stacked roster, and LBJ isn’t. Also notable is how a man who’s spearheaded 3 title teams is a losing brand of basketball.

If anyone wonders why LeBron fanboys are the way they are....this post and the moronic one he quoted are examples of why. Like it or not, LBJ is in a class by himself at the mountaintop, as is MJ.

psd homepage says lebron to meet/talk with warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Well he went to Cleveland so...
    You will be happy when he blesses your squad
    he went to Clev and immediately had a rookie traded for a proven all star while they had a an all star already in place.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

LeBron is gonna make awesome 6th man on the Cs. Can get the rest he needs.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    That will be a quick meeting. I'm a Warriors' fan and the last thing I'd want to see is them trading away player like Thompson and Green for Lebron in a sign and trade deal. I also don't want to watch every game where Lebron throws his hands up after every play to complain. Lebron is the best player in the league, no doubt about that, but he's just not a player they need. They're on the verge of winning another title without him, they don't need him. Re-sign Durant and call it dynasty.

Lebron's best destination would be to stay in Cleveland. They just need another prolific scorer on that team. Trading Kevin Love for someone like CJ McCollum would be the best scenario. Say McCollum and Aminu for Love and Clarkson.

The Blazers know that a backcourt of Lillard and McCollum isn't going to work because it hasn't. Both are too similar in skills, deficiencies and size. Lillard, Clarkson, Harkless, Love and Nurkic would be a solid line up. The Cavs would get a 20+ points a game guy in McCollum. Hill, McCollum, James, Nance Jr., and Thompson would be an upgrade to what they have now.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    The Cavs don't exactly have any leverage to be "asking for Tatum and Irving"... Lebron will either leave via FA which nets the Cavs nothing at all other than cap space which probably wouldn't get filled since they go from contender to bottom of the barrel overnight, or leave via sign and trade or opting in based on a trade on his specifications. Additionally, the Cavs will heed his requests given what he's done for the franchise. Whether its a trade to the Celtics, Rockets, Warriors, or whatever other team he wants, it'll be done on his terms not the Cavs.
    Last edited by AntiG; 06-06-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    This is an example of click-bait reporting that means absolutely nothing.

The report is based on Stephen A Smith, who is an ESPN blabber mouth who spouts nonsense just for the news/attention.

The stupid casual fans give it to him and thinks he's a genius or something.

There's absolutely no way LeBron meets with the Warriors, because there's no way he joins that team. He won't join for a min contract, and they would never trade KD or Steph for him, which is what it would take to get the money close to working. It would be stupid on their end to entertain any trade package considering LeBron's age and the fact that they're collecting rings as-is, with good chemistry on and off the court.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    This is an example of click-bait reporting that means absolutely nothing.

The report is based on Stephen A Smith, who is an ESPN blabber mouth who spouts nonsense just for the news/attention.

The stupid casual fans give it to him and thinks he's a genius or something.

There's absolutely no way LeBron meets with the Warriors, because there's no way he joins that team. He won't join for a min contract, and they would never trade KD or Steph for him, which is what it would take to get the money close to working. It would be stupid on their end to entertain any trade package considering LeBron's age and the fact that they're collecting rings as-is, with good chemistry on and off the court.
    KD is a free agent. Imagine if the Warriors sign Lebron instead.

Curry and Lebron Stans Unite. lol

Bron Bron to LA picking up steam

Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    Bron Bron to LA picking up steam
    Always made a lot of sense. He lives in LA during the offseason, his kids and wife spend their summers in LA in their 2 mansions. Lakers have tons of cap space and flexibility to create another superteam for him to be on. His business ventures are all in LA and he is probably more marketable there than any of his other rumored destinations. Plus they have a young core similar to the 76ers. All of it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Always made a lot of sense. He lives in LA during the offseason, his kids and wife spend their summers in LA in their 2 mansions. Lakers have tons of cap space and flexibility to create another superteam for him to be on. His business ventures are all in LA and he is probably more marketable there than any of his other rumored destinations. Plus they have a young core similar to the 76ers. All of it makes sense.
    Makes a ton of sense. Jeanie has been on lebrons ppl awhile now. And it sounds like magic signed KCP just to talk to rich Paul about lebron LOL. Well calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    Makes a ton of sense. Jeanie has been on lebrons ppl awhile now. And it sounds like magic signed KCP just to talk to rich Paul about lebron LOL. Well calculated.
    Everyone, myself who's gotten a combined 10 week and 3 days worth of infractions for trolling Philly know that the Lakers core doesn't hold ****ing **** to the 76ers guys. Plus you got LaVar ball.

Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast